ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

September 11, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Still doing club gigs? Return to archive
09-06-02 03:39 PM
Miss U. Will the Stones still be doing surprise club gigs in each city on the tour? I thought I heard that.
09-06-02 03:58 PM
Soul Survivor I havnt heard anything
09-06-02 05:59 PM
Scottfree I hope so, I'm in Col., OH and right next to the arena is a lil 2000 person capacity new indoor/outdoor facility that would be perfect, it's called Promowest pavilion, someone needs to get the word to these guys, this would be the ultimate venue acoustically, and a frikcing blast for the fans!!
09-06-02 06:10 PM
Moonisup Wait until holland!! they will do a surprise gig there, I have been told!!!!!!!!!!!!
09-06-02 08:50 PM
Gazza then its not a surprise,is it??? LOL

to answer the original post - no,there wont be surprise gigs in EVERY city..as far as I can see,the North American dates we have already are pretty much all there will be with a handful more that are strongly runmoured and which will probably happen.

Michael Cohl specifically said at the press conference that some cities will only get 2 gigs or 1 gig and it could be a stadium,or arena or a theatre
09-06-02 10:26 PM
~AzQb [quote]Gazza wrote:
then its not a surprise,is it??? LOL

...Additional gig{s} still possible NYC/January

~ ; )
09-07-02 04:46 AM
Moonisup lol
09-07-02 07:40 PM
Miss U. Thx ~Az!

Gazza, could you tell me about these other rumoured gigs here or by email pls?