ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

September 11, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pretty good article I hadn't seen here Return to archive
09-06-02 03:02 PM
Nasty Habits I don't know if this got posted and I missed it, or what. Found it over at Expecting Rain.

Good Mick and Keith quotes and a journalist who actually likes the Stones even though his collegues mock him.

Macleans' article

09-06-02 03:47 PM
Maxlugar That was refreshing.....

Thanks Nasty! You are a delight!

Maxy!
09-06-02 03:57 PM
Nasty Habits Have you seen the new issue of Blender w/the Keith questions yet? Keith explains why he doesn't need to work out: "I'm in the Rolling Stones and I've got a great old lady! What more do I need?"

09-06-02 04:08 PM
Riffhard I love that article Nasty!I mean I love that F'ing article.Nuclear waste!LOL!!Keith's been drinking that same concoction for awhile now.Sunkist and Absolute the breakfast,lunch,and dinner of rock and roll pirates the world over!

"Fank youuu,Keef,vat wass a good one!Wooo shake it on down!"-Sir Michael Phillip Jagger,Brussells '73

Riffhard
[Edited by Riffhard]
09-06-02 04:34 PM
nankerphelge Isn't it interesting that the media is spinning their own concoction that their age is not a joke but an asset?! Truth is, it was never a joke -- making it a joke was simply good for the press -- take a couple easy pot-shots at the geezers! Well look who has the last laugh yet again!!

09-06-02 05:42 PM
Maxlugar Yes Nanks, I agree. I've been waiting for the day when their age is thought more of a badge of courage then a liability.

GOD DAMN IT THIS TOUR IS STARTING TO FEEL LIKE THE ONE WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!

FUCK YUP!!!!!

Oh my God, my right arm is tingling

Developing.....
09-06-02 06:39 PM
nankerphelge Are you wearing your helmet?
09-06-02 08:04 PM
luxury1 there is way too much talk of helmets among you C10 brothers.
09-07-02 07:23 AM
nankerphelge Come to think of it, Steelie kept asking us in Cleveland if any of us had any shiny purple helmets he could use. Joey offered up his white fiberglass Tardrite 2000 with optional drool collection cup, but Steelie looked confused and disinterested. I didn't think anything of it at the time, but now, I'm starting to wonder!

09-07-02 07:52 AM
egon i like