ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

September 11, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: WHO IS THE BASTARD TALKING ON THE BOOTLEG RECORDING! Return to archive
09-05-02 03:37 PM
SlackerZ At the end of Slippin' Away there's a little asshole that doesn't listen to the greatest rock and roll band, not only waste a ticket a real fan could have enjoy. But talks loud and bad about the band , I think this is a great concert the stones did, not only the set list, the reviews, everything i get a chance to listen to slippin away and love train LOVE train ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! I will love it everyone they done it!
Man i don't understand why this people go to a concert to talk bad about the Greatest Rock and ROll Band in the world!
Come on fans all over the world Join hands!!!!!
09-05-02 03:52 PM
Soul Survivor What the fuck! You have the boot!?
09-05-02 03:53 PM
tumblingdice link to 2 songs down below
09-05-02 03:55 PM
Soul Survivor Ohhhh
09-05-02 04:52 PM
sergey Hello everybody.
I want to tell you i'm crazy ROLLING STONES fan.
If anybody tell here something bad about my favourite
group in the world ROLLING STONES first i fuck twice
this man after i kill him. And please when you write
something bad here think what can happen after.

quote:
SlackerZ wrote:
At the end of Slippin' Away there's a little asshole that doesn't listen to the greatest rock and roll band, not only waste a ticket a real fan could have enjoy. But talks loud and bad about the band , I think this is a great concert the stones did, not only the set list, the reviews, everything i get a chance to listen to slippin away and love train LOVE train ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! I will love it everyone they done it!
Man i don't understand why this people go to a concert to talk bad about the Greatest Rock and ROll Band in the world!
Come on fans all over the world Join hands!!!!!

09-05-02 05:07 PM
Moonisup Let's kick the motherfucker!!!
09-05-02 05:42 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl At the end only? He's fucking the whole recording up shouting bullcrap, he's dead drunk
09-05-02 05:46 PM
glencar That's the trouble with audience recordings. Whenm I was in Philly 1999, aa heavily made up strumpet kept screeching into my recording device. I didn't even bother saving it. She didn't even have the "I'm drunk" excuse!
09-05-02 08:17 PM
Scot Rocks Fuckin idiot, they should stick him in a cell totally covered by frontcovers of Dirty Work and play Indian Girl...over and over, so that he will appreciate good fuckin music and taste!!!!!!!He is seeing the Stones and bitchin, what is that about??!!!!!

Mark
09-05-02 08:20 PM
Angiegirl Maybe he just wanted to sing along, but he didn't remember the lyrics... (always searching for some good in everyone haha)
09-05-02 08:29 PM
VoodooTattoo Hello all...to make a long story short, after a lot of research (voice recognition, geographic dialect placement, etc)and a fight, I currently have this man in custody! I will suggestions as to how he will be dealt with.

09-05-02 09:35 PM
Scot Rocks lol, I got a bit carried away there, he is a Stones fan after all!!!! and...

that punishment is illegal under the Geneva Convention on Human Rights, Section 8 Par.7

"Any torture involving the graphics of the Rolling Stones Classic album Dirty Work, Front Cover, or the sounds of the Rolling Stones Indian Girl from the album Emotional Rescue, is deemed disgraceful and inhumane treatment by the civilised world, and is a clear breach of human rights and will not be tolerated"

Mark
09-06-02 01:12 AM
gotdablouse Wait till you here that fuckwit blabber around during CYMK. Honestly if I'd been there I would probably have killed him. What a dipshit.
09-06-02 04:38 AM
peterdv to marc
ROTFLOL

Peter
09-06-02 08:09 PM
Honky Tonker Candidates for the asshole include Mick Taylor, Allen Klein, O. J., Spanish Tony, Mandy Smith, The Village People, Sonny Barger, and Brian's illegitimate kids. Waiting for a friend (named Keith Richards)in Atlanta.
09-06-02 08:47 PM
Fiji Joe Better candidate for the bastard talking on the boot...

JB...the turd wines (sic) more than a french vineyard.
09-07-02 11:29 AM
Honky Tonker So true, Fiji, so true!
09-07-02 11:38 AM
Moonisup that is not nice to say
09-07-02 12:11 PM
F505 The truth is not always 'nice' my dear compatriot
09-07-02 12:14 PM
Moonisup You're right about that, but jb ain't a bastard.

Good day to you, my fellow dutchmen

rik