ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

September 11, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Whatever happened to Jaxx? Is she O.K.? Return to archive
09-05-02 02:53 PM
jb I have not seen her post for sometime...hope everything is alright.
09-05-02 02:54 PM
moy She has been posting, check the board
09-05-02 03:46 PM
Scot Rocks lol and Soul Survivor is making up for anyone not posting anyway!!!! lol keep it up mate!!!

Mark
09-05-02 03:49 PM
Soul Survivor Thank ya mate
09-05-02 05:19 PM
Gazza Thanks, Josh - I can assure you that the best skier and fittest board administrator in Stonesland is alive and very much kickin'....

at least she'd better be - as she has my New York tickets!
09-05-02 05:23 PM
Ken Gazza are you going to the Roseland gig?
If so it would be great to meet up along
the way.

Ken
09-05-02 06:20 PM
Gazza sadly no - id have killed for that one, but we're just doing MSG and Giants (hard to get tix for Roseland if youre in the US - even harder if youre NOT!)..I fly home on the Sunday anyway....that pint will just have to be en route to one of the other shows!!
09-05-02 07:14 PM
Ken Maybe I'll cruise up for the tail gate party at the Meadowlands. Of course then I'll probably get caught up
in everything and buy a ticket..............I'll probably see ya there then

Ken
09-07-02 08:44 PM
Jaxx alive and accounted for! thanks for asking. i've had my deadhead on lately. still buzzing from RATDOG and Phil Lesh and friends on "the rocks" just a week ago. RATDOG is h-o-t and the sound at red rocks is phenonmenal. would LOVE to hear a Stones "Club Set" there.....(HINT HINT)