ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Congratulations Cucho, a second edition! Now printed in Spain
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Exile on Mainstream" Return to archive
3rd September 2007 04:14 PM
Mel Belli That's the title of the forthcoming matchbox 20 album. Shameless.
3rd September 2007 04:26 PM
aladdinstory you can't be serious, just because that hack wrote a song with Mick, he thinks he can do this, pathetic. i've always hated m-20 and even moreso now.
3rd September 2007 04:42 PM
sirmoonie Mick co-wrote a song on it.

These are repulsive days for Mick Jagger.
3rd September 2007 07:00 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Mick co-wrote a song on it.

These are repulsive days for Mick Jagger.

Talk about repulsive days. I was forced to see Foghat the other night.
3rd September 2007 07:00 PM
GotToRollMe Blasphemy.
The penalty for this should be severe.
3rd September 2007 07:20 PM
LadyJane I suppose Mick gave one of his "charmed life" buddies, Rob Thomas, a nod of approval.

LJ.
3rd September 2007 07:27 PM
Trey Krimsin After hearing this, Joey needs to free up the toilet space. I'm going to shit liquid after this travesty.
3rd September 2007 07:35 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
robpop wrote:
Talk about repulsive days. I was forced to see Foghat the other night.

Small world.
Took me hours to get them bastards outta my yard.

Roger Earl kept saying, "but we 'aven't done Slow Ride yet..."
3rd September 2007 07:57 PM
robpop
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:

Small world.
Took me hours to get them bastards outta my yard.

Roger Earl kept saying, "but we 'aven't done Slow Ride yet..."

My claim to fame...I pissed of the Tubes one night. They were playing in a bar in Buffalo, New York. This was several years ago, and of course I had about 2 six packs to many. After every song I yelled "White Punks on Dope". Finally the singer had enough, and ok cool it, we'll play it later if you shut up.

This is not the video of that night, just a live performance of that song.

[Edited by robpop]
4th September 2007 11:40 AM
gimmekeef You watch...with all the dumbass record buying public...I bet hundreds of copies of the real Exile get bought by mistake....are you sure Cohl isnt involved?
4th September 2007 11:47 AM
Mel Belli
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
You watch...with all the dumbass record buying public...I bet hundreds of copies of the real Exile get bought by mistake....are you sure Cohl isnt involved?

Are you kidding? There are too many "obscure album tracks" for Cohl to care about the real "Exile."
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)