ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Congratulations Cucho, a second edition! Now printed in Spain
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Waddy Wachtel (Keith Richards Stevie Nick and many more's guitarist) is playing at the Joint LA 3rd Return to archive
3rd September 2007 12:22 PM
atthejoint Waddy Wachtel - Guitarist
Rick Rosas - Bass Guitarist (Joe Walsh, Neil Young)
Phil Jones - Drummer (Tom Petty, Joe Walsh)
Brett Tuggle - Keyboard, Guitarist (Jimmy Page, Fleetwood Mac, Stevie Nicks, David Lee Roth and many more)
Jamie Savco - Vocals
+ guests
Past guests:
Roger Daltrey [The Who], Brian johnson [ACDC], Johnny Rivers, George Thorogood, Eric Burdon [The Animals], George Clinton, Donovan, Leo Sayer, Delbert McClinton, Joe Walsh, Deana Carter, Jim Lauderdale, Chris Hillman [The Byrds], Randy Meisner [The Eagles], Bobby Womack, Candye Kane, Mark Collie, Guitar Shorty, Steve Jordan Keith Richards, Tony Sales [Iggy Pop band], Ron Thompson, Eric Gales, Herb Pedersen, Jon Jorgensen [The Hellecasters], Darryl Jones [Rolling Stones tour bassist], Elliott Easton [The Cars], Gregg Wright, J.D. Souther, Mike Campbell [Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers], Chris Slade [ACDC], Robert Plant, Neil Young.
Monday 3rd September.
Playing some great new tunes, as well as the old favorites.
Come on down, and tell your friends to come along too.

The gig is at The Joint in L.A.
8771 West Pico Blvd (Cross Street: Robertson Boulevard)
Los Angeles, CA 90035

Doors open at 8.45 p.m. and the show starts at 10.00 p.m.
Cover price is $10.

See ya there
Barry

Check out some of the songs at http://www.youtube.com/waddywachtel
Want to run for President go to MakeMeYourLeader.com

If you have a band, studio or club you want to promote visit www.usgigguide.com. It a FREE search engine just for Band, Management, Recording Studios and Gigs.
3rd September 2007 12:27 PM
mrhipfl oh man, sounds sweet. But I am in Florida.
3rd September 2007 12:30 PM
fireontheplatter and i'm in ny
3rd September 2007 01:51 PM
mojoman and i've run out of gas................
3rd September 2007 03:46 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat I'm in Amsterdam.
3rd September 2007 04:07 PM
GimmeExile I'm in L.A. but you just told us about it today and the show's tonight...
4th September 2007 03:28 PM
gimmekeef Okay..found out about this with 36 hours notice.Took a Grayhound to Dallas...then hitched to Phoenix....rented a bike and rode in to LA 2 days after the show..Fuck I'm tired and pissed I missed it...How was it?
4th September 2007 03:56 PM
Saint Sway I swear, if the dude with the skipper's cap shows up again, I'm out of here faster than Sir Stones on a Bigger Bang rant

[Edited by Saint Sway]
4th September 2007 03:57 PM
glencar Is that the nutty Beach Boy guy?
4th September 2007 04:09 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
Is that the nutty Beach Boy guy?

no. Worse.

some dude that got up and sang with Keith & Waddy a few years ago

there was some debate at the time if it was "Captain"... of Captain & Tenile fame or "The Skipper" from Gilligans Island. But I think it was just some odd dude that dresses like that.

I'm guessing Waddy must of met him on Dateline Predators message board

I'm sure Gazza can confirm the specifics
4th September 2007 04:14 PM
mrhipfl Sway, that pic isn't from yesterday, is it?
Here's the blog about the show - no mention of Keef. Guess he didn't show.
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=95380530&blogID=224172511
4th September 2007 04:20 PM
Saint Sway the pic is from like 3 years ago
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)