ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Congratulations Cucho, a second edition! Now printed in Spain
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Clay Bucholz (nsc) !!!!!! Return to archive
1st September 2007 11:22 PM
lotsajizz btw

Yankees suck!
1st September 2007 11:33 PM
ShaneJazz Great night for our rookies: Pedroia (great play, more solid hitting), Ellsbury (smacked a double), and of course, CB..... Gotta build through the farm. Looks like both the Yanks and BoSox realize this. Great poise from the Texan.
3rd September 2007 10:14 AM
gimmekeef When will Yanks and Bosox just start there own league?..Bring DRays,Royals, Nats and Buccos then they would always win 100 games each and face each other in the finals...Lets get NFL rolling where theres some mystery as to whose gonna win the damn thing...
3rd September 2007 06:52 PM
robpop
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
When will Yanks and Bosox just start there own league?..Bring DRays,Royals, Nats and Buccos then they would always win 100 games each and face each other in the finals...Lets get NFL rolling where theres some mystery as to whose gonna win the damn thing...

What's a no hitter. Seriously I was at the last one in town thrown by this guy.

As big as a baseball fan that I am, I will not be watching anymore this year. I'm sick of the same shit. It all starts Sunday in Cleveland.

3rd September 2007 07:00 PM
lotsajizz I am a Raider fan -- thus the NFL has been dead to me for about three seasons now.....
3rd September 2007 07:05 PM
robpop
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I am a Raider fan -- thus the NFL has been dead to me for about three seasons now.....

Jizzy,

Hold your head up. At least you have seen the big game withing the last few years. Trying being a Pirate fan, and there is no end in sight. Worst management in baseball if you are a fan. However they are making a great profit, that is why there is no end in the future. Growing up watching nmy Buccos play, what a great franchise back then, and what it has become.

I am doing my part. I quit watching and attending the games until a better product is delivered.
3rd September 2007 07:06 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
robpop wrote:
As big as a baseball fan that I am, I will not be watching anymore this year. I'm sick of the same shit.

Sucks when your team's mathematically eliminated by Memorial Day, doesn't it?
3rd September 2007 07:07 PM
robpop
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:

Sucks when your team's mathematically eliminated by Memorial Day, doesn't it?

No kidding, for like the last decade and a half. Except for the 1997 team. commonly known as the "Freak Show"
3rd September 2007 07:13 PM
robpop Maybe it could be worse. I just turned on ESPN and SMU is getting their asses handed to them by Texas Tech. SMU used to the one of the toughest Div. I teams. Now look at them. Maybe they should cheat again.
3rd September 2007 07:20 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
robpop wrote:
No kidding, for like the last decade and a half.

Hey, maybe Nutting was paying attention.

After all, they did pick up Matt Morris.

[Edited by Left Shoe Shuffle]
3rd September 2007 07:26 PM
robpop
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:

Hey, maybe Nutting was paying attention.

After all, they did pick up Matt Morris.

[Edited by Left Shoe Shuffle]

Jim Leyland saw that sign years ago.
4th September 2007 04:24 PM
gimmekeef Its been way too long since the days of the green weenie...
4th September 2007 04:45 PM
lotsajizz I used to root for the Bucs in the NL...at least in the Stargell-Parker-Tekulve-Cadelaria era, they have had it tough since about 1993-ish
4th September 2007 04:49 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I used to root for the Bucs in the NL...at least in the Stargell-Parker-Tekulve-Cadelaria era, they have had it tough since about 1993-ish

Try being an Expos/Nats fan since 69!.......
4th September 2007 10:25 PM
robpop
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Try being an Expos/Nats fan since 69!.......

I guess it could be worse. I was in Montreal a few years ago. I stopped in a bar to get a drink and something to eat. I asked the bartender to put the Expos game on. I got a blank friggin stare. They had no local TV.

Well Keef, at least your football team has had more success.

For years I never realized that was a red, white and blue M. Never made any sense being in Canada and all. I used to think it was an elb in cursive writing.

I stated earlier in this thread that I will not attend anymore games. BS I'll be back, I always go back.

[Edited by robpop]
4th September 2007 10:27 PM
robpop
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Its been way too long since the days of the green weenie...

Ya know I still have a few of them somewhere.

4th September 2007 10:50 PM
robpop
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I used to root for the Bucs in the NL...at least in the Stargell-Parker-Tekulve-Cadelaria era, they have had it tough since about 1993-ish

Funny....I used to pull for the Bosox in the AL until Bill Buckner and Ray Knight (Mets) ended it all. I met Bruce Hurst a few years later, and I asked him if he was upset about being one out away from being World Series MVP. He never answered.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)