ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Congratulations Cucho, a second edition! Now printed in Spain
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Thanks Stones fans Return to archive
1st September 2007 03:43 PM
RSRTG I arrived back home in Adelaide yesterday after 2 great weeks in the UK.
I am so happy I went, not only to see the Stones 3 more times in concert but I also met some fantastic people.
Thanks to all of you who made me feel welcome.
Rolling Stones fans are the greatest people in the world!
I certainly hope I get to meet you all again.
cheers,
RSRTG
1st September 2007 04:24 PM
BONOISLOVE Please, don't steal the penauts from the plane! They make people fat!
1st September 2007 04:30 PM
Gazza It was great to see you, Rob. Glad you had such a great time.

Til the next time!
3rd September 2007 06:50 AM
corgi37 Glad you got back to our land safely.

Pity it's Adelaide.
3rd September 2007 06:53 AM
egon it was nice meeting you!
3rd September 2007 07:48 AM
PartyDoll MEG Great meeting you, Rob!! Glad you had a great trip(I know I did )!!!
3rd September 2007 07:51 AM
Flairville Rob! Glad you're back safe mate. Ben
3rd September 2007 08:06 AM
bilsim DAMN we diden't meet ya! My girlfriend is an aussies she'd have loved to meet you.
3rd September 2007 08:44 AM
PartyDoll MEG Oh I forgot to mention< Rob..if you want any of the numerous photos I took of your handsome mug at the Pilot Inn, send me a PM with your e-mail address.
3rd September 2007 10:31 AM
Bitch Nice to meet you too, and my sentiments exactly! "Stones people are the best people" has been my motto for years, we have so much in common and we have great taste in music!
3rd September 2007 06:53 PM
Joey
quote:
Bitch wrote:
Nice to meet you too, and my sentiments exactly! "Stones people are the best people" has been my motto for years, we have so much in common and we have great taste in music!

Amen !!!!! ....... Bitch !

Jazzy !
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)