ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Congratulations Cucho, a second edition! Now printed in Spain
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Too Many Cooks" and Other Great Grooves Topic Return to archive Page: 1 2
4th September 2007 07:40 PM
texile
quote:
aladdinstory wrote:

interesting, i used to think that but mick taylor had alot to do with GHS, and it seems keith wasn't as absent from the process as previously thought from quotes and i've read in later years. though much less involed than Exile. B&B really does feel like a Jagger solo album in alot of ways, the emphasis of groove for one thing, songs like Melody & Fool To Cry for another.

that's true -
i think of GHS as a great collaboration between the two micks..(jagger named taylor as a probable contributor to his phantom solo effort)
as for keith, hard to say - keith has a different history than everyone else...he tends to gloss over the fact that he was fairly immoblized by heroin.
but can you imagine jagger at his peak - solo?
he may have never felt the need to purge she's the boss.
4th September 2007 08:07 PM
glencar
quote:
gotdablouse wrote:
hehe, to each his own, eh ? ;-) I guess you can spend some time on your list if you don't like mine sway ! RFD got an A because it's one of the better songs the Stones recorded over the past 10 years, yes I know that's not saying much...

@polytoxic - you wouldn't have that version handy would you ?

RFD is okay. I liked it better live.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)