ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Congratulations Cucho, a second edition! Now printed in Spain
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The O˛ Arena, London, 23rd August 2007 - Setlist, Photos & Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
25th August 2007 05:43 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
tumbled wrote:
did anyone post this yet (shine a light from the show)

Tremendous! Thanks, tumbled.
25th August 2007 10:10 PM
angee Tuesday may have been crisper but I greatly enjoyed this show! MR was soooo hot, and so was, surprisingly, Satisfaction at the B stage and JJF, very intense. The audience was out of sight crazy over the band, loud and appreciative.

I was sitting closer this time, side tier off the stage, second row, right near that curved part in the corner on Keith's side. And what to my wondering eyes should appear when I arrived there, but the fantastic FLAIRVILLE! We had an excellent time rockin' out together and communing in the St. Giles bar later on. If you're reading this Mr. F, we must find a way to continue this brilliant run! Like Bitch, I know Mick and I communed quite a bit during the show, a'dancin and a'singin.

Can't wait to hear about Sunday's show. Had to leave. Poo. (This expression comes in handy, thanks.) I agree, let's all meet at MSG when it happens.
[Edited by angee]
[Edited by angee]
25th August 2007 10:21 PM
tumbled Let's spend the night together:

[Edited by tumbled]
25th August 2007 10:35 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
dimrstone wrote:

1. Mick on air!

That's an incredible shot.
27th August 2007 09:07 PM
Gazza Some of mine from this show. Meg's are better....

28th August 2007 02:40 AM
glen759 2nd of the 3 o2 shows, another great show but not as good as Tuesdays even with SAL.

I had good lower level seats near to the B.

My thoughts after this show were go out with a (bigger) bang on Sunday boys.
28th August 2007 11:25 AM
Jeep My own pix from this great show :

[Edited by Jeep]
28th August 2007 11:29 AM
Gazza WOW..Mick and keith are so close in those they could have grabbed a bite of your hot dog!
28th August 2007 11:41 AM
Jeep All Down the Line video :

Shine a Light video :

28th August 2007 12:45 PM
PartyDoll MEG Excellent Photos, Jeep!!
(On second thought maybe I won't post my amateurs-lol)
Great to meet you..Got photos to upload in the London thread when I get time
28th August 2007 01:04 PM
PartyDoll MEG Oh what the hell..here are the Best of my "second attempt"

My personal favorite:

28th August 2007 05:30 PM
Gazza They're really good. I liked the Ronnie "Riverdance" one
[Edited by Gazza]
28th August 2007 05:44 PM
Erik_Snow Yea great pictures Meg, the one of Keith looks a lot like a famous shot from Germany 1982 - even the same guitar, and taken from the exact same angle
28th August 2007 05:48 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Erik_Snow wrote:
Yea great pictures Meg, the one of Keith looks a lot like a famous shot from Germany 1982 - even the same guitar, and taken from the exact same angle

aww..thanks Erik and Gazza..but a Jeep I am not!!
30th August 2007 06:40 AM
Ade great photos Meg!
31st August 2007 04:16 AM
montana my pix, nothing special at all, but another addition

1st September 2007 04:40 PM
GotToRollMe WOW! Meg, Gazza, Jeep and Montana - those are some INCREDIBLE photos. There are some especially good shots of Mick there. Thanks to all of you!
4th September 2007 06:16 PM
Bitch GREAT pics everyone! I love the crowd shots, as I scan thru the audience sometimes I smile looking at the excitement on peoples faces. Once in a while I see someone who I've met or recognize. I love the crazy fans! Of course 'the boys' never stop amazing me with how damn great they look, and the off shots that show signs of wear and tear are so precious. I love the little imperfections, it's what makes them an inspiration to us. They're so outrageously talented, but never perfect!! So many wonderful songs! This show was the Hit Parade! WOO HOO!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)