ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Congratulations Cucho, a second edition! Now printed in Spain
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: THE OFFICIAL "LONDON WEEK" THREAD Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
26th August 2007 08:12 PM
Erik_Snow Very nice show..
[Edited by Erik_Snow]
26th August 2007 09:54 PM
GotToRollMe
26th August 2007 09:56 PM
GotToRollMe
26th August 2007 10:41 PM
GotToRollMe Ok, I'm done. I've got my own vacation to do...lol...

Thank you very much Egon for taking the time to send the pics and vids, and to Gazza for his pics and numerous texts.

Safe trip home to everyone who's traveling. Hope you all had a grand old time.

See ya next year at MSG!

Till the next time we say goodbye...
27th August 2007 02:00 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Awwwww....I just love you guys!

SV
27th August 2007 07:07 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

Awwwww....I just love you guys!

SV

Isn't that sweet? Nice harp solo there. Have a safe trip home, honey. It was such a kick seeing you having fun over there. See ya in a few days.
27th August 2007 07:29 AM
GotToRollMe It broke my heart when I saw this one last night. Our lovely SweetVirginia saying goodbye to the tour (they'll be back, SV honey, don't worry). (Btw, I cleared this one with SV before posting it...we do have some scruples around here. )

Awww...
27th August 2007 11:42 PM
The jinn, my friend.
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Much thanks to you! That was really very stirring.
28th August 2007 06:34 AM
montana
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I recognize montana in that video. First gal we see!!
A fine gathering.

LJ.

LOL, yup it's me very nice to be there and meet RO people

and my pic, SV, meg and me

btw guys, have you been to Madame Tussauds' this summer???? because..... well....you know....take a look at my pic

28th August 2007 07:34 AM
Gazza LOL...brilliant

Having missed you at the Pilot inn, it was a great surprise to meet you when we were walking out of the show.
28th August 2007 11:54 AM
Erik_Snow
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
A couple of lovelies outside The Pilot Inn:

According to open-g, the lovely lady on the left is ArmyHatGirl from the Netherlands.

Strangely enough it's not Armyhatgirl, however, that woman wore Armyhatgirl's hat.
The real Armyhatgirl was at the o2 concert though.
28th August 2007 11:59 AM
Gazza She was also in the Rattlesnake on Sunday (Armyhatgirl that is - not the girl in that pic)
28th August 2007 12:41 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Can't really tell what's going on here. Gazza is working on his bowling stance and Egon has just used his beer as a portable urinal?

Egon and Gazza, London, 8/25/07

[Edited by GotToRollMe]

Remember the "short guy" stuff on Egon's setlist thread..Gazza was having a go at kicking him in the ass!!!
28th August 2007 01:15 PM
PartyDoll MEG Well..what can I say ...It was a great week!!
Thought I'd share a few photos with you.
I arrived on Monday and my friend Adrian L and his lovely friend Sara met me for dinner in a traditional English Pub, where I did partake in traditional English grub..ya know those meat pies that have been mentioned numerous times before on RO and are very tasty indeed. Adrian posts on IORR..but I will force him to start posting on RO. After all he has called in setlists and his photo is everywhere....

28th August 2007 01:19 PM
LadyJane Keep em coming, MEG.
I can finally get identification of the faces!!!!!

Sorry we couldn't keep in touch.

LJ.
28th August 2007 01:25 PM
PartyDoll MEG A few photos from the Pilot Inn on Tuesday. Overall probably the quietest pre-party day of the three.-lol. Most of the ones I have are "almost" duplicates of what Gazza sent during the show.

HTM (Is that better my friend?) and Stray Cat UK

Stray Cat UK, Flairville and me

StrayCat UK, RSRTG, Gazza, Glen759, Meg, Flairville's lovely, Flairville, and HTM (still OK isn't it HTM?)

Gazza, me, Adrian L

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
28th August 2007 01:46 PM
gimmekeef So...Keith's mustache has been borrowed by Gazza?....lol
28th August 2007 01:50 PM
PartyDoll MEG Wednesday was tourist stuff for me..
Did get a photo or two of Gazza's interview with Phillipe P.

"OK..now let me think..."

Gazza and Phillipe

28th August 2007 02:08 PM
Martha Great photos! Thanks Meg. Glad to know you made it home safely. Looks like a grand time was had by all.

I'm so happy for everyone who got to the shows.

Lucky people!

xxoo,
Martha
28th August 2007 02:43 PM
PartyDoll MEG I need to get something done around home.
OK Pilot Inn Thursday....

Glen 759, Stewed and Keef's Lovely, Stewed and Keef, Gazza, and me.

Bitch, Her daughter, and Glen759

Stewed and Keef and his Lovely

Flairville and his Lovely

Bitch and her son

As close as we could get to your thong Tommy Boy....
Paulywaul

Pauly, Gazza, me, Beast,and kahoosier

28th August 2007 02:56 PM
Honky Tonk Man [quote]PartyDoll MEG wrote:

HTM (Is that better my friend?) and Stray Cat UK

Yep, but I'm showing off too many teeth!
28th August 2007 04:43 PM
PartyDoll MEG Friday was Prince night..Think you got enough of those photos. Amazing how we all wore black. Good drunken night for us all. No need to say more...

Saturday I got a special treat courtesy of my good mate, Gazza. I love football and so Gazza was able to get tickets for me to see Chelsea play Portsmouth at Stamford Bridge. What an experience!! Personally, I am a Manchester United fan..but it was amazing watching Lampard and Molouda.

Then off to meet up with SV and Egon and his mates at a pub and then to our "lock-in"..
(Again..don't wanna repeat with what was already posted)

Egon doing what he does so well.

Jumping Flash Kent, Gazza, and SV

SV, Mark, and Egon

They really are the same height.....
28th August 2007 04:56 PM
Martha [quote]PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Friday was Prince night..Think you got enough of those photos. Amazing how we all wore black. Good drunken night for us all. No need to say more...

Where is the Prince photos/thread/setlist? I missed that. Thanks!

MM
28th August 2007 05:00 PM
charlotte thanks!!! partydollmeg!!! wonderful pictures....and a football match!!!!! holy cow!!!!!!I saw RealMadrid play Valencia when I was in Spain 2002...wow
28th August 2007 05:41 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Martha wrote:
[quote]PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Friday was Prince night..Think you got enough of those photos. Amazing how we all wore black. Good drunken night for us all. No need to say more...

Where is the Prince photos/thread/setlist? I missed that. Thanks!

MM

Well..all I meant Martha, was that there were enough of the photos of us all in black back on page 3 or so of this thread. Mine of that night look about the same as those. I took 2 photos at the Prince show..Gazza a few more..but the security guards were all over the venue to prevent it, per Prince's request.
28th August 2007 05:55 PM
PartyDoll MEG I was gonna wait and tackle Sunday tomorrow..but I am on a roll..so here it goes. Warm sunny day at the Puilot Inn, and as you can see we ended up outside where it was cooler at the end of the evening.

Gazza, Adrian, Sara, and Kent were the first to arrive. And I have to thank Adrian and Sara for hooking me on the Pimm's lemonade. very refreshing and deadly....

Adrian made a new friend, who seemed right at home int the Pilot Inn. he even had his own water dish

Sara, Adrian, and Kent

Soon SV arrived

Jeep made the scene

And of course I neeeded my photo taken with him too...
28th August 2007 06:05 PM
PartyDoll MEG Then Egon and his crew...

Egon, Mark, SV, Sara, me

The Special delivery Jostorm Brownies were tasted.
Gazza, Meg, SV, Sara, and Glen759

Rockman even showed up tonight. And that is Erik Snow next to him

Bitch, Meg, and SV

Another group photo: Kent, HTM, Stray Cat UK,SV, Jeep peaking out behind her, Meg,Ireland calling behind Meg, Gazza, Glen759, Erik Snow, RSRTG, Bitch, and Egon
28th August 2007 06:21 PM
nankerphelge Nice shots!!

Y'all look good and juiced!
28th August 2007 06:23 PM
Flairville Alright guys!! I feel a bit guilty as I don't have any photo's to upload! Honestly, last week was one of the happiest times of my life. 3 Stones gigs, 2 Prince shows and 3 grreat preshows at the Pilot Inn. What a great little pub, I bet the Land Lord/Lady are gonna have a great holiday very soon. I bet they made a fortune! It was great seeing all the familiar faces and meeting up with new ones. The preshow parties were something I looked forward to nearly as much as the shows themselves. We're a great little group.
For me, the best gig was Tuesday, fantastic setlist, 6th row, drunk sat with StraycatUK on his Birthday! As it was his birthday the lady in front of us excused him spilling beer on her head, twice! Dave was a bit gutted he couldn't make the next 2 shows, then I get text saying he's coming for the final show! He was right behind in in A1 too!
Missing it all now but I hope we'll have something to look forward to in '08!! Ben.
28th August 2007 06:24 PM
PartyDoll MEG The IORR Rattlesnake Inn crowd arrived on the premises

Gazza looking back at Paulywaul, Beast, and Kahoosier

Paulywaul with latest Rattlesnake Inn attire

the crowd inside...

Then we headed outside

SV, Meg, and Montana

Glen,SV, Sara, Erik, and me

Stargroves from IORR(?), Kent, Meg, Erik and in back HTM, Stray cat UK, Mark, and Egon

Paul(Egon's friend) showing us how to pre-party before a Stones concert. By the way this was his first show.

On the way to the O2, which is in the background. Glen and SV

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)