ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

The European leg is over - thanks a lot!
© Wenn Photos with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Oh, no! Return to archive
6th September 2006 03:21 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat A Bigger Bang is copy controlled! Now I can't put it on my iPod!
6th September 2006 03:25 PM
Joey
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
A Bigger Bang is copy controlled! Now I can't put it on my iPod!

Nanky ?!

[Edited by Joey]
6th September 2006 03:25 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
A Bigger Bang is copy controlled! Now I can't put it on my iPod!

I had no problems adding it to my ipod.
6th September 2006 03:26 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Live Licks! Same problem!
6th September 2006 03:26 PM
pdog I know you can put rip and burn it, and turn it into Mp3's, why won't iPod accept it?
6th September 2006 03:34 PM
PartyDoll MEG If you can play the CD in iTunes-you should be able to save/copy it too!!
6th September 2006 03:35 PM
pdog I really want to get an iPod. Looks like I'll get one for my birthday next month.
6th September 2006 03:37 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
pdog wrote:
I really want to get an iPod. Looks like I'll get one for my birthday next month.

It's about time!!!! I can see you doing the commercial with your "Fucker" tee shirt on-LOL
6th September 2006 03:43 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
If you can play the CD in iTunes-you should be able to save/copy it too!!

Thats the prob. iTunes won't play it.
6th September 2006 03:56 PM
PartyDoll MEG Do you have another Music/CD Player on your computer you can try? I have a old iPod, but it seems it is iTunes that is your problem. I haven't had any problems copying CD's into iTunes. Do it all the time. (But then maybe the ones I've tried are not copyright protected) That is the extent of the help I can offer. Other than iTunes/Apple has a great help site you can try. Sorry SSC...
6th September 2006 03:59 PM
nankerphelge Joey?

6th September 2006 04:08 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Do you have another Music/CD Player on your computer you can try? I have a old iPod, but it seems it is iTunes that is your problem. I haven't had any problems copying CD's into iTunes. Do it all the time. (But then maybe the ones I've tried are not copyright protected) That is the extent of the help I can offer. Other than iTunes/Apple has a great help site you can try. Sorry SSC...

Maybe I need to rip it first.
6th September 2006 04:15 PM
PartyDoll MEG Honey go ahead and RIP it.....

If you can rip it in another computer program, maybe you just need to reinstall your iTunes. Just a thought...
6th September 2006 04:16 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Honey go ahead and RIP it.....

If you can rip it in another computer program, maybe you just need to reinstall your iTunes. Just a thought...

Reinstall iTunes? Why would that be?
6th September 2006 04:19 PM
PartyDoll MEG If you can burn it in another program, then the CD isn't copyright protected and that would indicate something defective in your iTunes.
6th September 2006 04:20 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Joey?

Nanky ?!

6th September 2006 04:21 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
If you can burn it in another program, then the CD isn't copyright protected and that would indicate something defective in your iTunes.

Ow. But cd is copy controlled allright. It says so on the box.
6th September 2006 04:36 PM
PartyDoll MEG OH dear...You may be out of luck

6th September 2006 04:37 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
OH dear...You may be out of luck

I will find a way to get it on the damn thing.
6th September 2006 04:54 PM
Angiegirl I had no problems either, with any cd for that matter. Just did the basics: put the cd in, chose import cd on top right and it was added to the library. A child can do the laundry
6th September 2006 05:01 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Dammit. I will get these damn cds on me iPod one way or the other. Could take a while though. I have to work tomorrow nite and the entire Saturday as well.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)