ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

The European leg is over - thanks a lot!
© Wenn Photos with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dylan Tix (NSC) Return to archive
5th September 2006 11:38 AM
GotToRollMe Just in case anyone's interested, the passcodes on this page will work for the Dylan presale today, even if you didn't get the iTunes deal last week. (Just got mine! Woohoo!)
http://bobdylan.com/moderntimes/tour/main.html
5th September 2006 11:39 AM
jb Another Dylan thread? Why, why, why!!!!???
5th September 2006 11:48 AM
Martha
quote:
jb wrote:
Another Dylan thread? Why, why, why!!!!???

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Ha!

HA!

Why!

Indeed!

Good luck getting yer Bob tickies everyone!
5th September 2006 12:29 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
jb wrote:

LOL! Don't you like Uncle Bob, JB? He always speaks so highly of you!

5th September 2006 02:19 PM
pdog I just got a ticket for the 2nd SF show...
I was going to hold out and just get one day of show, but I figured since Bob keeps it real, and doesn't over charge, I'd buy now!
5th September 2006 02:30 PM
Martha I think jb is secretly planning to hit every show of the Fall Tour.

5th September 2006 02:39 PM
GimmeExile
quote:
pdog wrote:
Bob keeps it real, and doesn't over charge, I'd buy now!

He does for this tour...$75...When did Dylan start charging that much? And he's now selling those f'n "Hot Seats" for $180.

[Edited by GimmeExile]
5th September 2006 03:38 PM
F505 Is Bob planning to come to Holland soon?
5th September 2006 03:46 PM
paddy he toured Europe recently.June and July,didn't go to Holland.

i saw the Cardiff,Bournemouth and Rome shows.will be next year for another European jaunt i would guess.
[Edited by paddy]
5th September 2006 04:08 PM
pdog
quote:
GimmeExile wrote:

He does for this tour...$75...When did Dylan start charging that much? And he's now selling those f'n "Hot Seats" for $180.

[Edited by GimmeExile]

Face value is $50.50, not alot IMO. The Hot Seat thing is lame. You get some souvenirs, big deal! Last time I saw Dylan prices were only a few bucks less.
I would love to see The Stones at Bill Graham Civic for $50...
5th September 2006 06:16 PM
GimmeExile
quote:
pdog wrote:

Face value is $50.50, not alot IMO. The Hot Seat thing is lame. You get some souvenirs, big deal! Last time I saw Dylan prices were only a few bucks less.
I would love to see The Stones at Bill Graham Civic for $50...

$75 at the Forum...I've been used to seeing Dylan in $45 range for the past two years.
5th September 2006 06:24 PM
pdog
quote:
GimmeExile wrote:

$75 at the Forum...I've been used to seeing Dylan in $45 range for the past two years.

We're luck here, that we get two shows in a small venue.
5th September 2006 06:29 PM
Sir Stonesalot Flea got 4 for the Philly show using that iTunes passcode.

The seats suck. We couldn't pull anything decent with that stupid code.

I really wanted to have a good seat for the Racs. Oh well.

One time, someone said something like...you can't always get what you want.

We are gonna try to upgrade at the box office day of the show...
5th September 2006 07:12 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Flea got 4 for the Philly show using that iTunes passcode.

You might have some luck at the Spectrum box office.
Just pulled up four on the floor in Section 108 and four in the second row of Section 202, right off the floor.

Last time Bob played across the street at the Wachovia, the place was half filled.
5th September 2006 07:24 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
GimmeExile wrote:

Both of you guys got off cheap. Tickets at the Meadowlands (or Continental Arena, or whatever they're calling it this week) were $87.50 if you wanted a good seat (although there were $37.50 and $57.50 seats, which got snapped up immediately). Of course, compared to tickets for the Stones, this seems like chump change!
5th September 2006 07:26 PM
Phog My buddy and I got row 11 for the Lincoln show. I just hope we don't get Omaha'd!!
5th September 2006 07:27 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
jb wrote:

If Dylan doesn't sell out, the terrorists win.
5th September 2006 07:28 PM
GimmeExile
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Both of you guys got off cheap. Tickets at the Meadowlands (or Continental Arena, or whatever they're calling it this week) were $87.50 if you wanted a good seat (although there were $37.50 and $57.50 seats, which got snapped up immediately). Of course, compared to tickets for the Stones, this seems like chump change!

I saw those CAA ticket prices and it gave me a sense of perspective. I agree with you about Dylan cheap relative to not only the Stones but most other major touring acts. I guess I've been spoiled for several years of cheap(er) Dylan tickets...I'll be at the Forum regardless of price.
5th September 2006 07:42 PM
lotsajizz I got 11th row for the Boston 11/11 Saturday night show with the Raconteurs
5th September 2006 09:28 PM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I got 11th row for the Boston 11/11 Saturday night show with the Raconteurs

I don't know if you like The Racs, but they are really something live.
I would love to see them again. We get Kings Of Leon here, who I've never seen, but would rather see The Racs.
6th September 2006 05:56 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
pdog wrote:

I don't know if you like The Racs, but they are really something live.
I would love to see them again. We get Kings Of Leon here, who I've never seen, but would rather see The Racs.

I've seen the White Stripes...Jack and Meg are great live so I've an open mind on the Raconteurs despite my less than being impressed at their studio album....I saw Kings of Leon open for U 2 last year. The Kings were dull....
6th September 2006 11:52 AM
Martha
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Flea got 4 for the Philly show using that iTunes passcode.

Crap! Password bullshit! :-(

Stonesy....You can only upgrade IF your tickets are lower priced than the tickies you want to the tickies are priced the same. (In case you don't know this.) AND you have to have cash to pay the extra amount if you can upgrade, they will NOT take a credit card.

I would look for better seats to pop..buy those and sell the ones you have if possible....as a back up plan. :-)

xxoo,
Your rock n roll sister......Martha!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)