ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

The European leg is over - thanks a lot!
© Wenn Photos with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: GO CANES!!!! Return to archive
4th September 2006 09:06 PM
chevysales beat florida state
4th September 2006 09:19 PM
lotsajizz the # 1 college football team in history...FUCK Notre Dame!!
4th September 2006 09:23 PM
telecaster
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
the # 1 college football team in history...FUCK Notre Dame!!

Yeah, Notre Dame only has the most National Championships AND Heisman Trophy winners than any other school in history

4th September 2006 09:45 PM
lotsajizz You are living in the past. Notre Dame is now the team that was too craven and cowardly to play UM and backed out of the rivalry rather than reveal that they are a team of the past. Cowards.
4th September 2006 11:35 PM
chevysales
quote:
chevysales wrote:
beat florida state

what the hell was that shit in the second half...

crap good defense and offense that looked like pop warner crap in second half... lloks like a long season ahead.
[Edited by chevysales]
4th September 2006 11:41 PM
Brainbell Jangler Go Ducks! (Current first place in Pac-10)
5th September 2006 07:09 AM
RollingstonesUSA
5th September 2006 07:18 AM
BILL PERKS COKER SHOULD HANG FROM A COCUNUT TREE
5th September 2006 08:58 AM
chevysales
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Yeah, Notre Dame only has the most National Championships AND Heisman Trophy winners than any other school in history

miami has been in top 25 longer than any team in history since 1999.
miami is the winningest college team since 1983.

facts.
5th September 2006 09:15 AM
jb Returned home at 1:00 am last night from another incompetent, demorlaizing, poorly coached, and quite frankly, boring game.
We have long since lost that "Cane thing" under Coker's leadership(or lack thereof), have no "go to guy/play maker"(Coker has not recruited anyone who makes a difference), and Kyle Wright is not, I repeat, is not even close to being a better than average QB. Over the past coupleof years I would rationalize out losses with the fact that we have won so much over the past 25 yrs, but the reality is, sports is a "what have you done for me lately" business, and truthfully, we have been a very mediocre to average team the past 3 yrs. I see a possible 4-5 loss season. I hope Coker is fired as soon as possible.
5th September 2006 01:20 PM
jb http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/columnists/dan_le_batard/15440236.htm
5th September 2006 03:02 PM
lotsajizz Coker should be gone!!
5th September 2006 03:04 PM
jb
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
Coker should be gone!!

I predicted this loss Jizz...........
5th September 2006 03:45 PM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
COKER SHOULD HANG FROM A COCUNUT TREE

I do not particularly care for your avatar .
5th September 2006 03:46 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

I do not particularly care for your avatar .

Dudes are old.
5th September 2006 10:17 PM
telecaster
quote:
chevysales wrote:

miami has been in top 25 longer than any team in history since 1999.
miami is the winningest college team since 1983.

facts.

Fine, tell your friend Jizzy who claimed "Miami is the greatest college football team in history"

Guess his history started in 1983
5th September 2006 10:34 PM
FrankiePeppers It's the same story as last year: O-Line needs help. They can't protect Wright. Tyrone Moss will be back for L'ville. The Defense is outstanding:

Florida State Passing C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT
Drew Weatherford 16/32 175 5.5 0 1

Florida State Rushing CAR YDS AVG TD LG
Team 25 1 0.0 -- --

Fla St has a damn good defense too. They still might meet in the ACC championship for a BCS bid. Thankfully this game will move back to October where it belongs.
5th September 2006 10:36 PM
HardKnoxDurtySox fuck the acc!!
6th September 2006 05:51 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Fine, tell your friend Jizzy who claimed "Miami is the greatest college football team in history"

Guess his history started in 1983

And I guess Tele's stopped in 1977.....
And why did Notre Dame back out of the annual rivalry?
6th September 2006 09:03 AM
chevysales
quote:
jb wrote:
Returned home at 1:00 am last night from another incompetent, demorlaizing, poorly coached, and quite frankly, boring game.
We have long since lost that "Cane thing" under Coker's leadership(or lack thereof), have no "go to guy/play maker"(Coker has not recruited anyone who makes a difference), and Kyle Wright is not, I repeat, is not even close to being a better than average QB. Over the past coupleof years I would rationalize out losses with the fact that we have won so much over the past 25 yrs, but the reality is, sports is a "what have you done for me lately" business, and truthfully, we have been a very mediocre to average team the past 3 yrs. I see a possible 4-5 loss season. I hope Coker is fired as soon as possible.

read omar kelly's blog today... he makes a huge point as there are no playmakers here... best tight end in college and they can't take advantage of his double coverage with anyone else... not so much coaches anymore but maybe players?

wright holds on to the ball too long taking sacks while backpedaling when he should be throwing it away... canes can still meet fsu for acc title... bush out for louisville which was canes toughest opponent next to fsu.

keep the faith... phins catch a break to open season... realisticaly we can be 6-1 at the bye.

jb... is this you

Boca lawyer leads big-spending Slosberg in state Senate race

By Peter Franceschina
South Florida Sun-Sentinel
Posted September 6 2006

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/southflorida/sfl-pelxstatesen06sep06,0,1611278.story?coll=sfla-home-headlines
[Edited by chevysales]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)