ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

The European leg is over - thanks a lot!
© Wenn Photos with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: YES !!!!! ....... ( N.S.C. ) Return to archive
3rd September 2006 06:24 PM
Joey http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=1462&u_sid=2234008

" One is a geeksta rapper from Brooklyn.

The other two are geezer rockers from Britain.

But MC Chris has something in common with Pete Townshend and Roger Daltrey.

They're all coming to the metro area.

The Who, featuring co-founders Townshend and Daltrey, will play at the Qwest Center Omaha on Dec. 7 as part of the band's first world tour in nearly 20 years.

MC Chris, associated with the "nerdcore hip-hop" or "geeksta rap" genre, will headline a Sept. 17 concert at Sokol Underground.

Both acts are examples of the wide scope of concerts coming to the metro area this fall and winter.

From today through December, fans will find a concert calendar that's packed with rock, blues, country, rap, metal, folk and soul music for fans of all ages.

Here's a glimpse of some of the tours hitting venues large and small around Omaha, Council Bluffs and Lincoln. "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb6nX9G4vX8

[Kins]

[Edited by Joey]
4th September 2006 12:48 AM
glencar I'll give my review next Wednesday night.
4th September 2006 12:49 AM
glencar
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'll give my review next Wednesday night.

Um, my review of the Who. I have no idea who these wrappers are!
4th September 2006 01:35 AM
aladdinstory Daltrey in a '94 Goldmine interview:

"I love Face Dances. I love all the songs on Face Dances. Imagine if they had been played with a great drummer...It's fucking awful drumming. Because you love the group so much it still doesn't excuse it. The fact that I liked the guy didn't excuse me from having to say, I'm sorry, but his fucking drumming stinks!"

Kenny Jones shall not be greeted!

4th September 2006 02:07 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
aladdinstory wrote:
Daltrey in a '94 Goldmine interview:

"I love Face Dances. I love all the songs on Face Dances. Imagine if they had been played with a great drummer...It's fucking awful drumming. Because you love the group so much it still doesn't excuse it. The fact that I liked the guy didn't excuse me from having to say, I'm sorry, but his fucking drumming stinks!"

Kenny Jones should have been an Eagles drummer - maybe he was?

Long Live The Who!
4th September 2006 02:21 AM
MrPleasant "YES !!!!! ....... ( N.S.C. )"

Never, and I say never, has been soo jolly compared a thread title with a pussy orgasm. This is sexy.

Wish me luck-- in Dryland.
4th September 2006 06:19 AM
Jumping Jack And still, no Atlanta or Florida shows have been formally announced.
4th September 2006 08:58 AM
MRD8 I just snatched this show off of DIME...would this qualify as the bands best setlist EVER?
The Who
MSG June 10, 1974

Disc 1

I Can't Explain
Summertime Blues
Young Man Blues
Baba O'Riley
Behind Blue Eyes
Substitute
I'm A Boy
Tattoo
Boris The Spider
Drowned
Bell Boy
Dr. Jimmy
Won't Get Fooled Again

Disc 2

Pinball Wizard
See Me, Feel Me
Magic Bus
My Generation
Waspman
Naked Eye
My Generation Blues
*Keith Moon Drum Solo*
5:15

4th September 2006 10:14 AM
Jumping Jack How's the quality Mr. Dee? I have a B+ or so copy from a few years ago. Is this one pristine? SB?
4th September 2006 11:01 AM
glencar MSG & the Who - you can't go wrong!
4th September 2006 11:35 AM
MRD8 Steve,
Its neither pristine nor a soundboard...its a previously uncirculated source apparently...seems strange to see them playing WGFA so early in the set...and closing with 5:15!
4th September 2006 06:49 PM
Joey
quote:
aladdinstory wrote:
Daltrey in a '94 Goldmine interview:

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)