ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

The European leg is over - thanks a lot!
© Wenn Photos with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I Dreamed on Rocks Off, Voodoo :D Return to archive
3rd September 2006 12:10 PM
Jair Last night I dreamed that I, Madafaka and Voodoo will know the headquarter of Rocks Off.

Yes, Liedo & gazza had decided to build a real Rocks Off place, so that the visitors could know each other, talk, bash George Bush, French pple, Brazilian prostitutes, the Afro-Americans and jews -- besides fuck all day & use drugs.

The real Rock Off place had the form of two gigantic balls.

The headquarter was in Mexico City. In the gate of place there was lady Jane; Gypsy counted the money (?!).

Then, we were trying to enter in Mexico, but the Custom personnel was taking to long to assist us.

Voodoo looked to the building, filled the chest and sayd: I built Rocks Off, it's the work of my Life! Damn, I'm fucking good!!!

Then appeared a woman of the Custom & asked: from where are you, boys?
We answered, Brazil (me), Argentina (Madafaka)and Voodoo answered: I am Mexican, but also Chile!

The woman began to laugh and asked if we wanted a piece of chocolate cake before going to Rocks Off.

3rd September 2006 12:29 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL Jair... rehab is not good for you that's quadrophenia or worse. Whatever you're smoking please pase the pipe all over
3rd September 2006 12:39 PM
Jumacfly LOL Jair,your dream is top!
3rd September 2006 03:15 PM
Jair Pipe on the way to anyone

You huh, Voodoo, "the work of my life" LOL!

My shrink will love listen this tommrrow morning!!!!

3rd September 2006 08:21 PM
LadyJane Figures gyps and I would make it into the dream.

Were we both collecting money to get into the Rocks Off house????

LMFAO.

Pass the pipe.

LJ.
3rd September 2006 09:09 PM
Jair
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Figures gyps and I would make it into the dream.

Were we both collecting money to get into the Rocks Off house????

LMFAO.

Pass the pipe.

LJ.

Actually you two were collecting of who wanted to enter.
Here is the pipe!!!
3rd September 2006 11:16 PM
Altamont
quote:
Jair wrote:

Yes, Liedo & gazza had decided to build a real Rocks Off place, so that the visitors could know each other, talk, bash George Bush, French pple, Brazilian prostitutes, the Afro-Americans and jews -- besides fuck all day & use drugs.

The real Rock Off place had the form of two gigantic balls.

LOL!! Funny Jair!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)