ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

The European leg is over - thanks a lot!
© Wenn Photos with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brian May Threatens To Beat Up Myspace Bloggers Return to archive Page: 1 2
3rd September 2006 02:33 AM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
Farrokh Bulsara wrote:
not bound to please wrote:

Girl! Didn't your Momma tell you that overbites are made for men who can chew all that they bite off?

Queen is so... so eighties.. so.. so...
3rd September 2006 02:44 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Farrokh Bulsara wrote:
not bound to please wrote:

Girl! Didn't your Momma tell you that overbites are made for men who can chew all that they bite off?

What sort of seasoning do you use?

3rd September 2006 10:53 AM
Wayneowl I'M BRIAN MAY!!!
3rd September 2006 11:03 AM
Gazza

"I'm Brian - and so is my wife!"
3rd September 2006 01:06 PM
glencar That's 1977, right?
3rd September 2006 01:08 PM
Gazza Scarily - that pic is from the 90s!
3rd September 2006 01:08 PM
glencar Oy vey!
3rd September 2006 03:13 PM
danielharris627 Lmao, oh god.
4th September 2006 03:51 AM
FotiniD I like Queen but I don't like Dirty Work So what does that make of me?

Also, Queen were so much more than what most people think, based on their eighties hits such as "Radio Ga Ga" or "I Want to Break Free". Their classic seventies period produced some gems there, and although they were a lot different from the Stones, that doesn't mean they weren't good.

They were intelligent and incredibly talented and Mercury was 100% an amazing frontman and singer.

Do today's 'Queen' have anything to do with all that? In my opinion, no. But there's an acme and decadence in everything, so...
4th September 2006 08:30 AM
corgi37 My fave Queen album in JAZZ. Some very cool playing on that album. Some top riffs, and the drums are great.

Fat bottomed girls is like my personal anthem.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)