ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

The European leg is over - thanks a lot!
© Wenn Photos with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Queen Tours With.... Return to archive
31st August 2006 12:27 PM
RollingstonesUSA KISS To Tour With QUEEN In 2007 - Aug. 31, 2006
According to KissKollector.com, KISS bassist/vocalist Gene Simmons told the "Dudley & Bob" morning show on Austin's classic rock station KLBJ that KISS will take out QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS on the band's 2007 tour. Gene said that both bands had talked during the "VH1: Rock Honors" show and agreed to hit the road together. In typical Gene fashion, he went on to claim in the interview that "QUEEN is playing with us, we're not playing with QUEEN."
31st August 2006 12:28 PM
pdog Is this another Kiss farewell tour?
31st August 2006 12:28 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
pdog wrote:
Is this another Kiss farewell tour?

LOL
31st August 2006 12:30 PM
pdog All these farewell tour bands should tour together. Call it the "we're full of shit" tour!
31st August 2006 12:30 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
pdog wrote:
All these farewell tour bands should tour together. Call it the "we're full of shit" tour!

With The Eagles!
31st August 2006 12:31 PM
jb Queen #1 UK band....and sadly, some feel way better than DStones. I hate Queen.
31st August 2006 12:32 PM
glencar I can think of nothing worse than sitting through a Kiss show.
31st August 2006 12:32 PM
pdog
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

With The Eagles!

Among others... I won't even type out these piece of crap bands names. We know "who" they are!!!
31st August 2006 12:33 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
I can think of nothing worse than sitting through a Kiss show.

Sitting in a stall next to Joey comes to mind!
31st August 2006 12:42 PM
Dan I first heard this several months ago. The upcoming Paul Stanley solo tour sounds much more interesting.
31st August 2006 12:43 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

Sitting in a stall next to Joey comes to mind!

As long as he's quiet whilst blowing his latest friend, who am I to quibble?
31st August 2006 12:45 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
As long as he's quiet whilst blowing his latest friend, who am I to quibble?

I heard him yelling, "don't grab me ears, I know what I'm doing"!
31st August 2006 12:47 PM
glencar LOL He knows alright!
31st August 2006 12:48 PM
pdog Joey: The Andy Dick of RO!
31st August 2006 01:51 PM
jb Joey is, imo, the glue that keeps this place together....While his job responsibilities have kept him in check as of late, can any of you say you would be here w/out him? I know that I wouldn't.
31st August 2006 01:56 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:
Joey: The Andy Dick of RO!

Classic! You are done for the day.
31st August 2006 06:45 PM
gotdablouse
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

With The Eagles!

According to Joe Walsh, the Eagles are working on their first studio album since TLRun in 1980, hope everyone is holding their breath.
31st August 2006 09:27 PM
Soldatti Stanley's last album is horrible.
31st August 2006 09:47 PM
Taptrick
I saw KISS on the beach at Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Air Station. I liked the show and it was cool being right on the beach with personell carries and tanks in the crowd.

1st September 2006 12:24 PM
gimmekeef Could there be a worse pairing?....Queen doing Radio Gagga and Bicycle...absolutley make me puke.......Makes Indian Girl sound like a classic!
1st September 2006 12:33 PM
Dan
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Could there be a worse pairing?....Queen doing Radio Gagga and Bicycle...absolutley make me puke.......Makes Indian Girl sound like a classic!

It also makes Lick It Up and Calling Dr Love sound like a classic, which is probably the whole point.
2nd September 2006 05:46 AM
F505 Kiss and Queen: the 2 biggest jokes in history of rock 'n roll.
3rd September 2006 05:26 PM
jaymze i would go to this to see KISS (great rock band, IMO), would have to suffer through Queen+ to see them though....
3rd September 2006 05:34 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
F505 wrote:
Kiss and Queen: the 2 biggest jokes in history of rock 'n roll.

Ad Phil Collins and you got a bloody dream team!
4th September 2006 08:37 AM
corgi37 Will they just both fuck off!!!

Highest cost for the tour?

Corsets.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)