ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

The European leg is over - thanks a lot!
© Wenn Photos with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: James Jagger's B-Day Party Pics Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
3rd September 2006 01:11 PM
gorda
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

This is James some days ago

Oh! He's gorgeous! (Obviously, he's not into clothes, or combing his hair! Ha!) If you see him from the side, his profile, he looks exactly like Mick! But, I've seen pictures of him, where he's looking directly at the camera, and his eyes are definitely Jerry's. He looks a lot like her, too!

I think he is studying to be an actor/director? So, I guess we'll be seeing him on the silver screen soon!

Yay!
3rd September 2006 01:13 PM
glencar Is he homeless?
3rd September 2006 01:16 PM
glencar
quote:
Bitch wrote:
James was born in 1985, so he is 21 now. He doesnt look too hot in that pic, he's nothing like his daddy IMO.

He is NOT MICK's only male son, lets not forget about Lucas born in 1999. THAT child will be hot someday, what could be better than a young version of MICK with a latin flair? He already takes piano lessons and his favorite song is Satisfaction! Cute kid, adoreable! Hope he inherited some of his daddy's talent!

As for the guess at the old lady pic, could it be Mick's aunt? His mother died a few years back, I remember MICK commenting about how she never approved of his lyrics.

Ugh, Anita certainly changed! Time waits for no one, it can destroy a woman's face.

[Edited by Bitch]

There's also Gabriel who was born in late 1997...
3rd September 2006 01:20 PM
gorda
quote:
glencar wrote:
There's also Gabriel who was born in late 1997...

And, let's not forget the baby Michael Philip Jr. . . .

Oops! Sorry! That was just in my head!

3rd September 2006 02:34 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
glencar wrote:
Is he homeless?

hahahhahhhahhahahhaha
4th September 2006 12:47 AM
glencar You see the truth!
4th September 2006 02:51 PM
texile
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
if I had to pick one Stones party (past or present) to NOT attend, this would easily be it.

know what you mean - this twig of the jagger family tree is boring...

and that's NOT anita -
looks like vivienne westwood....
5th September 2006 04:17 PM
Zeeta Good try but it's not Vivienne Westwood either!

Here she is last year and I doubt she'd dress as conservative as the "mystery" woman is wearing!

I think she's just some random who's slipped in...
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)