ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

© 1964 Dezo Hoffmann
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Liz Fuller: 'I loved my wild nights in Ibiza with Kate Moss and Jade Jagger (nsc) Return to archive
August 29th, 2004 03:22 PM
moy Liz Fuller: 'I loved my wild nights in Ibiza with Kate and Jade'

Aug 29 2004

Rachel Mainwaring, Wales on Sunday

TELLY babe Liz Fuller has been partying hard in Ibiza with celebrity darlings Jade Jagger and Kate Moss.

The Swansea stunner and Pop Factory, GameNation and Auction World presenter, has just returned from a girlie holiday of a lifetime - with a future boyfriend in tow!

"They are really lovely girls! It was great to hang out with Jade Jagger and Kate Moss. They really are big party girls!

"Jade lives in Ibiza for a good chunk of the year and throws parties at her place. I hadn't met either of them before. I was there with another Welsh girl, a friend from Cardiff, so it was a proper girlie holiday!

"It Girl Tamara Beckwith was out there at the same time as us too. She's lovely and has a great Italian boyfriend. I met an American guy myself."

But Liz, who famously dumped hypnotist Paul McKenna on live TV in June, is remaining tight-lipped about his identity.

However, she does tell us his name is Jonathan and that he was one of the first boyfriends of tragic American supermodel Krissy Taylor, who died aged 17.
August 29th, 2004 04:20 PM
MarthaMyDear AS ALWAYS, thank you for your news post, moy!!! Even if it's
just a little bit of news, I think that right now, it is
definitely appreciated.. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVERMIND!!!
lol......... :P Take care and DO ROCK ON!!!
PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
August 29th, 2004 05:01 PM
Soldatti
quote:
moy wrote:
"They are really lovely girls! It was great to hang out with Jade Jagger and Kate Moss. They really are big party girls!

Jade is a "woman" version of Mick, not doubts about that...
August 30th, 2004 10:32 AM
Kris Jade is HOT!