ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

© 1964 Dezo Hoffmann
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Vote For Sewage Dumping Tour Return to archive Page: 1 2
August 26th, 2004 03:27 PM
PolkSalad the bastard denied when it happened.
August 26th, 2004 03:45 PM
Bloozehound he's so full of shit!
August 26th, 2004 03:50 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
he's so full of shit!

he squishes when he walks.
August 26th, 2004 04:08 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
he's so full of shit!

Actually - he isn't. That was the problem...

August 26th, 2004 04:10 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

Actually - he isn't. That was the problem...

Oh My , you are SASSY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 26th, 2004 04:33 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Joey wrote:

Oh My , you are SASSY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joey - I am quite suprised that you are not all over this thread like flies on....

August 26th, 2004 04:35 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

Joey - I am quite suprised that you are not all over this thread like flies on....

He is drained.
August 26th, 2004 04:37 PM
Bloozehound sup
August 26th, 2004 04:39 PM
Some Guy nudd- sup chew?
August 26th, 2004 04:41 PM
Bloozehound 2 dragons
August 26th, 2004 04:45 PM
Some Guy ??!
August 26th, 2004 04:51 PM
Bloozehound from starsky and hutch
August 26th, 2004 04:59 PM
Some Guy sweet
August 26th, 2004 05:14 PM
Bloozehound find 3 things in this pic, but turn ur speakers on, it'll give u hints.

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/zoeken.html

August 26th, 2004 05:30 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
find 3 things in this pic, but turn ur speakers on, it'll give u hints.

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/zoeken.html

what was that shit?
August 27th, 2004 10:35 AM
parmeda Will this SHIT ever stop? ...lol

MATTHEW'S BUS COMPANY WAS SUED BEFORE

Chicago SunTimes
August 27, 2004
BY FRANK MAIN AND MONIFA J. THOMAS Staff Reporters

Legal trouble over big-time music acts has trailed the owner of a Dave Matthews Band touring bus that allegedly dumped sewage onto the heads of boat riders as they passed under a Chicago River bridge, court records show.

Tennessee-based Four Seasons Coach Leasing faces a lawsuit for transporting fireworks -- along with the rock band Great White -- to a Providence, R.I., nightclub that caught fire on Feb. 20, 2003, killing 80 people after a fireworks display set the place ablaze.

Also, members of Jurassic 5 sued Four Seasons in August 2001 after one of the company's buses veered off a highway in Tennessee and one of the rap group's members suffered a skull fracture. Four Seasons argued that the band -- not the bus company -- hired the driver. The case was later tossed out, records show.

But the company wasn't named as a defendant in a lawsuit Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan filed Tuesday against the Dave Matthews Band and driver Stefan A. Wohl. The lawsuit said Wohl was an employee of the band, not the bus company.

"I think they should be sued because there are so many people who use the river," said Steedman L. Bass, 35, of Chestnut Hill, Mass., who was riding an architectural tour boat Aug. 8 when a torrent of sewage soaked passengers passing under the Kinzie Street bridge. "I think it was irresponsible in the extreme to pull the hatch over the river.

"I am amazed they were able to track down the person," said Bass, who was not hit by the filth.

Wohl has admitted being on the bridge about the time of the dumping but denied he was responsible, police said.

As authorities continued to weigh criminal charges in the incident, city officials Thursday announced a crackdown on charter buses that illegally dump sewage.

This week, six city inspectors began checking charter buses parked at the city's 14 staging areas. Inspectors are asking drivers when and where their toilets were last emptied and are checking for sewage leaks. The drivers must show they've kept a log of disposals.

City fines start at $1,000. And if one of the 12 city-licensed charter and tour bus companies fails an inspection, the city could revoke its license, officials said. The Illinois Commerce Commission can cite buses licensed in other states if they don't pass inspections.

No violations have been found since the city started the inspections Wednesday, officials said.
August 27th, 2004 10:57 AM
Joey

This thread has caused me nothing but headaches as I spend many a restless night tossing and turning in bed thinking about Lamby's Avatar .....................

I am seriously considering marketing the damn thing as a " Fecal Swab " in many of our nation's major hospitals .

Developing .............................

" Fecal Me Ronnie ! "

Swabby !

August 27th, 2004 11:26 AM
Lambchop*
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Will this SHIT ever stop? ...lol

snip

The drivers must show they've kept a log of disposals.

!

August 27th, 2004 11:28 AM
Lambchop*
quote:
Joey wrote:

This thread has caused me nothing but headaches as I spend many a restless night tossing and turning in bed thinking about Lamby's Avatar .....................

I am seriously considering marketing the damn thing as a " Fecal Swab " in many of our nation's major hospitals .

Developing .............................

" Fecal Me Ronnie ! "

Swabby !

You'll have to speak to Dave about that.

August 27th, 2004 11:38 AM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

You'll have to speak to Dave about that.

Lamby ........................

The David Letterman Show just hasn't been very funny since long term , Twenty Five Year and Head Writer , Gerard Mulligan left .

Discuss.....................................
Page: 1 2