ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

© 1964 Dezo Hoffmann
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Gypsy starts kickboxing to stop posting! Return to archive Page: 1 2
August 21st, 2004 12:07 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Gypsy starts kickboxing to kill her boardaholism!
TIMES NEWS NETWORK [SATURDAY, AUGUST 21, 2004 05:30:02 AM]

Young rocker Gypsy has begun kickboxing in a bid to conquer her addiction to Rolling Stones message boards.

The XX-year-old fan hopes daily training with a martial arts expert will help prevent her from being tempted back to those sick boards.

Gypsy with Ross Puritty and friend

Last month, Gypsy checked into London rehabilitation clinic The Priory after she began posting again and stonesly crawled under a restaurant table while out dining with friends.

Gypsy is so desperate to remain clean she's decided to fill her time up with kickboxing.

An insider says: "Gypsy's a surprisingly fit girl considering how much she likes to post.

"She's really taken to kickboxing and it seems to be keeping her off boards as well as getting her into shape.

"Her visit to the Priory worked well and the kickboxing seems to be doing the trick. She is on good form and feels great at the moment.
August 21st, 2004 12:39 PM
MarthaMyDear THERE'S THAT PRETTY LADY!!! ROCK ON, GYPSY, AND
KEEP MAKIN' US ALL LAUGH!!! YOUR HAIR IS NICE
AND GREAT SMILE!!! ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
August 21st, 2004 12:56 PM
LadyJane LMAO....Great work, Voodoo!!

Damn gyps...you get better looking with each pic!!

So the girls are complimenting you......God help us when the RO boys start chiming in!! HA!!

LJ.

August 21st, 2004 01:10 PM
MarthaMyDear HI, LJ!!! I hope you're having a great Saturday
morning!!! Yes... Well, I'm just wondering how
many pages are gonna be The Twins' madness... HE!!! HE!!!
HE!!! LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P
ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! :P
ROCK ON!!! TAKE CARE!!!

*** Martha ***
August 21st, 2004 01:50 PM
Water Dragon Hmmm, I think Gypsy might have found some happiness at last - look at that smile!
August 21st, 2004 04:10 PM
gypsy That picture is from 1994...ten years old...it was taken after Ross beat Tommy Morrison. It was actually a draw...but Ross won...cuz Tommy had a contract w/ the cable network. Conspiracy.
August 21st, 2004 04:11 PM
gypsy Before joey gets too excited, sorry...I'm not the one in the middle...I'm the white girl.
August 22nd, 2004 02:04 AM
gypsy The homey in the middle is none other than sirmoonie.
And y'all muthafuckas thought he was white? Shit, nyiggah.
August 22nd, 2004 03:44 PM
Soldatti Funny thread!
August 22nd, 2004 04:16 PM
nankerphelge "Before joey gets too excited, sorry...I'm not the one in the middle...I'm the white girl."

You make nanky laugh out loud!
August 22nd, 2004 08:10 PM
gypsy Glad I can make you laugh, nanky.
Joey likes 'em "big, black, and glisteny."
August 22nd, 2004 09:30 PM
Trey Krimsin At least you didn't take up wrestling. It's nasty getting hit by a chair.

Great photo, by the way.
August 23rd, 2004 09:03 AM
charlotte Please do not let Sir Michael see the picture of Gypsy...next thing you will hear is a helicopter flying over her house to take her away from us...
August 23rd, 2004 11:34 AM
Joey " Please do not let Sir Michael see the picture of Gypsy...next thing you will hear is a helicopter flying over her house to take her away from us... "

Anyone here seen my Good Friend Baby Steel Magnolia ?!?!

1)Exile
2)SF
3)LIB
4)BB
5)SG
6)GHS
7)Tattoo
8)ER
9)IORR
10)Steel Wheels

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Purscee Joe !
August 23rd, 2004 12:34 PM
egon Joey ?
August 23rd, 2004 01:15 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Trey Krimsin wrote:
At least you didn't take up wrestling. It's nasty getting hit by a chair.

Great photo, by the way.

Well, to be sure she's adding OIL WRESTLING to her occupational therapy

This is Gypsy practicing it

August 23rd, 2004 01:16 PM
charlotte Have mercy.........
August 23rd, 2004 02:11 PM
Joey
" This is Gypsy practicing it "

August 23rd, 2004 02:35 PM
charlotte now , that's my idea of a Rock's Off tee shirt!
August 23rd, 2004 02:51 PM
gypsy Oh my gosh, I can't believe you dug that out of the archives. Leave it to you, Voodoo.
Thanks for the compliments, Charlotte.
If anyone makes a t-shirt outta that, I expect a little $...for joey, of course. He needs the new 2005 Tardrite.
August 24th, 2004 09:36 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Damn gyps...you get better looking with each pic!!

So the girls are complimenting you......God help us when the RO boys start chiming in!! HA!!

LOL. They haven't said a word. Awww Shucks. She's gorgeous. AND great taste in avatars too.
August 24th, 2004 09:41 AM
Joey [Dallas Morning News 8/20/04]
Larry Hagman says President Bush is running the country the way J.R. Ewing ran his daddy's oil company – incompetently. So count the Texas-born actor as a strong supporter of John Kerry, even if he was deep in Bush country Thursday night at a Southfork Ranch event tied to next week's release of the first Dallas DVD set.

"I know where I am, and I can be anywhere I want to and say anything I want to," ..."This is still America, you know. But they're trying to take that away from us."

[He] said he regularly wears a T-shirt that says "J.R. for President" on the front and "Oops, he already is" on the back. "You know, J.R. never made any money for his company," ... "He was a bankrupt guy. And finally his wife ended up running what little was left." [...]

I hope that Kerry wins, because we can't go on like this," Mr. Hagman said. "Bush is ruining the country. He's ruining the world, is what he's doing. I know a lot of people don't agree with me, but they have to look around and see what's happening. It's frightening. If he [Mr. Bush] gets in again, we won't have any more elections. That's the end."
August 24th, 2004 09:58 AM
jb JR was on VH1 last night touring the Ewing estate...
August 24th, 2004 09:58 AM
Ten Thousand Motels JOEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you post on topic please?
August 24th, 2004 11:33 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
JOEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you post on topic please?

Please?
August 24th, 2004 11:37 AM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
JOEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you post on topic please?

August 24th, 2004 04:45 PM
gypsy No, jb, Larry Hagman was on Entertainment Tonight w/ his Southfork tour. I just caught part of it as I was walking through the living room...he went up to the bar and said it was the most important part of the set. I thought of joey, naturally.
August 24th, 2004 04:59 PM
nankerphelge "He needs the new 2005 Tardrite"

Oh and what a model year 2005 will be!

Tardrite completely overhauled the body style.
No more hard breaks along the temporal lobe.
Nosiree -- 2005 brings a sleek aerodynamic look with flowing lines and a mercurial "wing" on the sides!

Plus, the optional voice recognition system allows our young Joey to make pitch and yaw adjustments "on the fly"

"Makes me wish I had been dropped on my haid as a child Ronnie!"

August 24th, 2004 05:13 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
...........he went up to the bar and said it was the most important part of the set. I thought of joey, naturally.

My Princess ...........................

I would like to clutch you to my bosom and softly and gently and sweetly stoke your young , moist , sweaty , glistening , Glistening , young Gypsy forehead , with your eyes looking up at The Joey all nice and " Bambi - like " and just say .....................Well , ?!?! .............." Thanks " .......for being so damn smart .

Now Come to Joey and we can take turns reading passages out of the new Jenna Jameson book ................................

Frisky !

August 24th, 2004 05:13 PM
gypsy I thought about calling joey last night when the Hagman segment was playing...but you know how sometimes he answers the phone, and can't hear you through his old Tardrite? So, I just didn't call him at all.
Hopefully the new 2005 Tardrite will allow for better hearing.
Page: 1 2