ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

© 1964 Dezo Hoffmann
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Losers at the Vote For Change Tour Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
August 19th, 2004 11:30 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

How the fucking hell did you expect them to react when they look out at the crowd and see goonie, lard-assed, 40-year-old losers attending this kiddie concert, standing around in their kiddie punker(oi!) t-shirts in some gawd awful attempt to appear cool.

Sounds like ya got off easy, I'm surprised they didn't laugh y'alls asses outta there.

Bloozehound...question for ya...fan of Iggy/Stooges and/or The Dolls?? Just curious...

I take it you ARE familiar with their material and influence on that what we label "Rock n Roll." .

As I have always believed...YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD TO HAVE A HAPPY CHILDHOOD!!

LJ.

PS..Isn't MUSIC the REAL reason we are all here?! :}
[Edited by LadyJane]
August 20th, 2004 01:05 AM
Bloozehound
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I can't speak for anyone else, but I simply don't give a fuck if what I like is "popular", or "moves units", or is "cool". If the music makes my rump shake and my heart beat faster...I'm probably gonna go for it.

No you don't, all you wanna hear is...

ANYONE...
BUT GEORGE BUSH...
ANYONE...ANYWHERE...
BUT HIM THERE...

HATE GEORGE BUSH...
HE IS WRONG...I'M ALWAYS RIGHT...
I HATE IT ALL...
MOVE ON.OrG IS OUTTA SIGHT..

FUCK THE WORLD...

August 20th, 2004 02:02 AM
MarthaMyDear HI, BLOOZY!!!

*** Martha ***
August 20th, 2004 02:19 AM
MarthaMyDear

*** Martha ***
August 20th, 2004 02:48 AM
Bloozehound Hey MMD, lol that's one sexy belly there, definitely Off the record, on the QT, and very hush-hush...

I like your new sig, L.A. Confidential was a great flick,

"while decent citizens sleep the sleep of the righteous, hopheads prowl for marijuana not knowing that a man is coming to stop them! Celebrity crimestopper Jack Vincennes, scourge of grasshoppers and dopefieds everywhere!"
August 20th, 2004 03:08 AM
MarthaMyDear DID YOU HAVE THAT MEMORIZED?!?!?! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!! HE!!! HE!!!
HE!!! Today I just bought a pair of FUCKING EXCELLENT Gucci
sunglasses with the nice case for $50.00 and they're just like
Kim Basinger's in the film... lol....... I'M STOKED!!!
lol............. I want to find the house where
she lived in the movie... I want a house like that!!!
lol....... Oh, I can dream!!! That's probably
my favorite movie right now... Up next to be rented:
Chinatown, which I've seen a few times... I'll buy it used if
I can find it and I probably can... I might rent all of
Polanski's films soon and just watch them all like a
marathon... I think, basically, all of his films are
AMAZING!!! TAKE CARE!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
August 20th, 2004 03:47 AM
Jumacfly MArtha the "Black Dahlia " will probably be the second movie inspired by James Ellroy great work......
this is on of my all times fav books
i ve prefered(reading) this one than LA Confidential, but the movie was great indeed!!

" on Drums Mr Duddley Smith, Ronnie !!!!"
August 20th, 2004 04:48 AM
Gazza Uh oh...don't get Martha started on "The Black Dahlia"....
August 20th, 2004 07:37 AM
Jumacfly LOl Gazza..I don t take many risks you know, Martha is probably sleeping right now!!!
August 20th, 2004 09:20 AM
glencar She sleeps? "LA Confidential" was one of the first dramas I bought on DVD.
August 20th, 2004 11:37 AM
MarthaMyDear If you haven't read it yet, Black Dahlia Avenger is a
fricking EXCELLENT book!!! I got an autographed copy and one
for Gary since he had sent me a nice package, etc., at a a
really good q&a, etc., with the author about the book... I
lived right around the corner from the Frank Loyd Wright Jr.
house, the Sowden House (or just the Franklin House), here
in L.A. wshere, according to that book, she was killed and
dismembered, etc.... I didn't know anything about that house
when I lived near it but a year or so ago, I took pix of the
house and, ALSO, a friend of mine and I when on this weird
trek to where they found the body in South Central L.A. and
took pix... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, I guess it takes something
REALLY strange to entertain me... LOL!!!!!!!!! Nevermind...
lol....... LOL!!!!!!!!! :P Anyways, I discovered
that a lot of people are buying houses in South Central and
fixing them WAY up so now it's starting to look all nice,
and shit, down there and like crap in a lot of parts of
Hollywood still!!! It was very interesting!!! And, I saw
that big church that Arsenio Hall and a bunch of celebrities
go to, finally, and that area was interesting... Weird, big,
old homes that looked WAY cool!!! For somwe
strange reason, one reminded me of the Stones and I don't
know why!!! Maybe it looked like one of theirs, or
something, but I can't think of whose (?!?!?!)... It
probably had a red door (and I wanted to paint it black),
more than likely... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK.!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P
I have to go to work so ROCK ON!!!
PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
August 20th, 2004 11:42 AM
MarthaMyDear
quote:
Uh oh...don't get Martha started on "The Black Dahlia"....
It's too late...
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
racking-up!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P GOOD
MORNING, BEAVIS!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK ON!!!
PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
August 20th, 2004 12:20 PM
Nasty Habits
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I can't speak for anyone else, but I simply don't give a fuck if what I like is "popular", or "moves units", or is "cool". If the music makes my rump shake and my heart beat faster...I'm probably gonna go for it.

Of course there weren't kiddies there. Kiddies don't care. Rock and roll is not their idea of fun. Neither is the twist. Or Go Go dancers. Or Bo Diddley. They were raving or hopping or driving in cars or playing video games or hanging out inside in the air conditioning. What blows my mind is that a certain segment of the promotion crew actually thought kiddies, teenagers, etc. were gonna show up. Like, believe me, I have given up selling "rock and roll" to anyone but people from my age group and/or older about five years ago.

As far as your thoughts on the whole "disenfranchised" matter goes, fair enough -- but that's not my point. Of course you and I are gonna go for something like that -- we're both obsessed with music. Most people, however, are not. And this doesn't make us in any way more enlightened and/or smarter than them, it just means we've spent our time and/or money on this stuff and/or have natural proclivities to think that the Stooges sound great when many people would just as soon crank up some 80s dance tracks and have a nice social night out. Whether you care about it or I care about it is TOTALLY irrelevant to Dunkin' Donuts, who didn't want to sell you coffee or donuts anyway. You and I are classic cases of disenfranchisement anyway, from what I've read of your bio on the message board, if indeed one can trust anything one reads on the internet.

The hilarity is that they thought they were gonna do SO GOOD with a bunch of bands that are only of interest to folks for whom music is a higher priority than a "normal" life. I think it's hilarious. I hate that the stage broke. But what the hell were they thinking?!?

quote:
bloozepowertothepeople wrote:

No you don't, all you wanna hear is...

ANYONE...
BUT GEORGE BUSH...
ANYONE...ANYWHERE...
BUT HIM THERE...

HATE GEORGE BUSH...
HE IS WRONG...I'M ALWAYS RIGHT...
I HATE IT ALL...
MOVE ON.OrG IS OUTTA SIGHT..

FUCK THE WORLD...

STFU, bloozehound. This thread was successfully hijacked away from that topic. But since you bring it up, moveon.org is old news. The new action is http://www.johnkerryisadouchebagbutimvotingforhimanyway.com/

We're talking about the donut cons-piracy by now. And how Kim Fowley is a asshole.

Here's another bit of Fowley wisdom:

"I've been dead for a long time. Hopefully Kim Fowley's death will be after a nice dinner, in a room with clean sheets, and I'll see all of you within the next 100 years. I'll probably end up in Hell because I like dirty women and I think Heaven will be the Osmonds and Pat Boone, and I don't think I'd like it because the music won't be any good and I probably couldn't get up there [oh, the essence of garage attitude!!] If so, all you people who loved the devil's music all these years, I'm sure we'll se you there. What else can you say about that?

As far as what regrets do I have? I should've been meaner.

Am I rich or poor? Oh, I'm rich. Am I a nice guy? I'm the nicest guy in the world. Am I an asshole? I'm the biggest asshole in the world. Am I a piece of shit? The best, yeah. But what do I have that nobody else has? I've sold 102 million records, ladies and gentlemen, and those who are unsure: 56 gold, 26 platinum. I have over 227,000 websites, if you have enough time and searrch engines to find them. And I've outlastid all my fuckin' piec e of shit, I know every one of you by name enemies. And when am I going to get my revenge on all of you? When you've forgotten my name and what I look like. ON the happiest day of your life I'll show up and rain on your parade. Why? Because rock and roll never forgets. End of interview."

August 20th, 2004 12:32 PM
Nasty Habits Actually, I'd rather talk about James Ellroy rather than rock and roll, donuts, or most importantly, "the most important election of our whatever". The weirdest thing that Ellroy has done for me is I have to buy every single Dick Contino record that ever comes across my eye at thrift stores or yard sales. That story about Contino in Crime Wave is unbelievable.

Very excited about the next collection of GQ pieces coming out, like, about right now, Destination Morgue. Hopefully it'll have his great bit on boxing, Blood Sport.
August 20th, 2004 12:49 PM
glencar Ever read "because The Night" by Ellroy?
August 20th, 2004 01:30 PM
Sir Stonesalot Hey Nasty...I found this an very interesting topic. In fact, interesting enough that I started a new thread on it, being that this discussion is buried deep on this thread. Of course, the new thread will be hijacked within 2 replies, and nothing interesting will come out of it...but it was worth a shot anyhow.

Of course I understand that people like you, my Uncle John, myself, are a very miniscule minority. We are not normal. Lucky for you that there are enough of us out there with disposable income to keep you in business. I've never been to a show at The North Star, or The Chameleon, or The Tin Angel, or the Ottobar, etc. that hasn't been lightly attended. But most of the people who go to these shows could care less about "looking cool" or about being disenfranchised. They are just there to hear some rock and roll. And there IS still rock and roll out there to be witnessed.

I too, have no idea why the people who put on that festival thought it was going to be a smashing success. In a perfect world, perhaps, but this ain't no perfect world. I can't imagine why anyone would think a 3-D movie of the show is going to be successful either. Rock and roll has become nothing more than a small music scene.

I knew, of course, that you were joking about Dunkin' Donuts. But your jest did bring up an interesting subject. Interesting to me anyhow. Can music that is so anti-establishment, get in bed WITH the establishment, and still retain any credibility? I mean, there is just no way to put on a big show, or big tour, WITHOUT corporate money. So do you take the check, or do you play the North Star and the Orange Peel for the rest of your life?
August 20th, 2004 02:55 PM
Nasty Habits Well, gee, bands that play the Orange Peel the rest of their lives do pretty good. Sonic Youth is playing there tonight and that's a band you can't really say is "on its way down". Truth to tell, a band that finds a way to do what they do and play to crowds of about a thousand to me, it seems, have it made. Once you get too far over that number, any chance of real communication or an actual "musical" experience is pretty much lost.

But to answer your question -- in a case like this, you take the check and cash it before it bounces.

Have you seen the letter that's making the rounds on the internet that Little Steven sent out to the bands before the show? I asked my buddy Greg C. (whose band did not attend the festival for long story type reasons) if this thing was real and he confirmed it. Fascinating reading for anyone interested in this bizarre and wonderful festival and its sincere yet baffling motivations . . .

quote:
Little Steven wrote

Dearest Bands,

Get ready for a wild one.

Just a couple of things.

As some of you might know, we were originally going to do three days and have everybody there but unfortunately we ended up limited to the one day and so we're trying to get as many bands in as possible.

To do that we are patterning the first two-thirds of the show after the early Alan Freed and Murray the K shows.

Time is ridiculously tight so we need everybody to keep their sets under ten minutes. We would like everybody to limit their sets to three songs. If that's only six or seven minutes, that's even better for us as far as keeping on schedule. At around nine and a half minutes the turntable stage will start to turn even if you're still playing.

I actually think if that happens - one band still playing while they disappear and at the same time the next band playing as they come around - it will be a very cool thing. If we do have a minute or two or three in between sets we will have hosts to bring the next band on. Every band's name and website will be projected on the video screen while they're playing.

The order of the performances will be done by random selection and does not indicate one band being more important than another.

Some of the bands first on will be playing to possibly very few people and will have to adjust to that and perform for the cameras as well as the beautiful fanatics who get there early. On the other hand, we may need to ask some of the later bands to limit their set to two songs, and conceivably one song, if we are running over because we have a very very strict curfew at 11pm.

In the eyes of the film which we are shooting, everyone is equal.

And by the way, Chris Columbus has come on as director. He has asked that we provide him with set lists if possible from each band which will help him a lot in the filming of the event. Please email us the names of the songs you plan to perform as soon as you can.

If your band does not have a "look" this might be a good time to consider it. The film is going to be seen worldwide and will be shown on television in many countries and of course end up on DVD.

If you are a three-piece band, I respectfully suggest you consider adding a fourth or even fifth member if at all conceivable. I know it's short notice but, for three songs, it's something you may want to think about. (And by the way, if you need more money to do this we will find it for you.)

I only suggest this because it is extraordinarily unlikely for anyone to make it as a three-piece band. I know history has given us a handful but in virtually every case all successful three-piece bands were all virtuoso musician based. Traditional Rock and Roll, or Garage Rock as we now call it, is song-based and therefore communicates best with a texture made up of four instruments. Howlin' Wolf's early Sun sessions as well as Muddy Waters' first electric band established the tradition, the Beatles and the Rolling Stones carried it on, and its effectiveness has never been, and most likely will never be, improved upon (with all due respect to Jack and Meg).

Please understand we will continue to support you whether you have a "look" or not or if you are a three-piece band or not or if you are a Republican or not.

Our revolution has come a long way in four years and one of our main goals is to continue to establish a new infrastructure that allows Rock and Roll bands to make a living playing music (our campaign has reached its second stage with the establishment of a 24/7 channel at Sirius Satellite Radio).

The better your songs are, the better you look, the more musical you sound, and the more exciting your performance, the better our chances of winning this war we are waging against the exclusive domination of hard rock, hip hop, contemporary pop, and rootless, soulless, mindless, lifeless, hopeless, joyless mediocrity in general.

For those of you who will be here on Friday night there will be a casual get-together and credentials distribution at Renegade Nation starting at around 7pm. Our address is 545 W. 34th St. Suite 6B (between 10th and 11th Avenue). The phone number is 212 868 9000. Let us know if you can make it.

So come have fun, say hello to some cool bands you may never have met, and join us as we worship at the altar of the Mighty Bo.

Solidarity,
Little Steven

That's all pretty right on (although the thing about thre three piece bands is pretty out of control) But, uh, war? What is THAT good for? Absolutely NOTHIN'!

Say it again!

People all over the world! Join hands! Start a love train!

Still, it's nice to know that you can still rock in America.

August 20th, 2004 03:20 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I knew, of course, that you were joking about Dunkin' Donuts. But your jest did bring up an interesting subject. Interesting to me anyhow. Can music that is so anti-establishment, get in bed WITH the establishment, and still retain any credibility? I mean, there is just no way to put on a big show, or big tour, WITHOUT corporate money. So do you take the check, or do you play the North Star and the Orange Peel for the rest of your life?

quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:
My post about the evil corporate Dunkin' Donuts thing? That was a joke. I don't care one way or another about corporate sponsorship.

How can I?

My favorite band is the Rollin' Stones!

Man, you're gonna make SS cry, he'll never get it through his pinny little head, the revolution is long over, especially concerning the mighty Rollin' Stones.

Little Steven's as corperate/establishment as it gets, he's on Clear Channel. His show isn't quite as revolutionary and mindblowing as everyone wants to give it credit for, he's just riding at the wave of this so-called underground garage movement, cause he was in the right place at the right time for the latest trend in.

Corporate, non-corporate -- establishment, anti-establishment -- who the fuck cares -- obviously lil Steven doesn't (how could he).

quote:
Little Steven wrote:
Please understand we will continue to support you whether you have a "look" or not or if you are a three-piece band or not or if you are a Republican or not.

Our revolution has come a long way in four years and one of our main goals is to continue to establish a new infrastructure that allows Rock and Roll bands to make a living playing music (our campaign has reached its second stage with the establishment of a 24/7 channel at Sirius Satellite Radio).

Iggy probably freaked when SS started slashin' himself with razors and rollin' on broken beer bottles in the mosh pit during the Stooges set. I bet Iggy rolled his eyes and told SS to grow the fuck up.
August 20th, 2004 03:32 PM
Nasty Habits I dunno Bloozehound, I think Little Steven genuinely believes he's working "within" the system and is trying to keep the flame for something he really feels strongly about alive. The E Streeters definitely came up from garage bands and are well known for covering US Bonds, Mitch Ryder, and Bo Diddley. They love that shit - and Miami Steve wants to see it reach a bigger audience. Through his rock/roll and HBO connections he's been able to finnagle it. As a one time "garage rock" radio show host myself I say good for him and his forum but who the hell says it's mind blowing?

And as for the so called underground garage movement? There are, believe it or not, a bunch of rock and roll bands and labels out there that travel in a circuit around the country, no, I'm sorry, THE WORLD, who distribute their own records, and function on some level of functionality without much or any help from mainstream media, which I guess defines the underground. This has been going on for years, decades, well before the White Stripes, and just because it's recently poked its head slightly above the media waterline doesn't mean that it hasn't existed for years and doesn't have deep roots that will survive far beyond the scope of the current impression of "movement". Some are revivalists, some are just rock and rollers, and all do it for the fun and/or passion of it. No cynicism on your part is going to change that basic fact.

As far as Iggy telling SS to grow the fuck up, anyone who's watched the CREEM video of last year's Stooges reunion and has seen Iggy acting like an utter buffoon up on stage probably has a thing or two to say aboiut that. And his "LA Blues" Freakout on that performance that includes Iggy on his back shrieking "I AM NOT A PRODUCT!! I AM NOT FOR SALE!!" over and over again should give you a clue as to where his emotional if not financial interests lie.

[Edited by Nasty Habits]
August 20th, 2004 08:43 PM
Sir Stonesalot Wow, the Orange Peel holds a grand? Cool. I thought it was smaller than that. Yeah, you are right...if you can play to a thousand every couple of nights, you can make a nice living. Well...you can make a living.

Thanks for posting that Little Steven letter. The guy is a little out there.

Greg C., of Oblivians fame? Isn't he in The Reigning Sound? I love his stuff.

I dunno why dipshit keeps trying to pick a fight. I guess he wants to fuck me. What he doesn't understand is that I don't give a fuck about him. He simply isn't worth my time.

Whatever. He can blather on all he wants, it just makes him look even smaller.
August 20th, 2004 09:18 PM
mac_daddy interesting letter, nasty h. thanks for posting...

i agree - the 3 piece band thing is wack (i found the "look" comment to be lame, too)...

but 3 songs? 10 minutes? wtf? i would never have attended the show if i had known the bands i want to see would only play 10 minutes. yuk...

i do, however, absolutely support the idea of the festival, and applaud lil steven for doing it, the bands for playing it (in spite of the aformentioned email and performance restrictions), and fans like ss for supporting it.

for my tastes, festivals like all tomorrow's parties, or high sierra are where it is at. independently funded and run, eclectic and diverse band line-ups, and everybody gets to play at least a 50 minute set (the late-night gigs @ high sierra could jam out for 4-5 hours). i really hope that there is another atp @ the queen mary this year - that is a don't miss event in my book.

_____

finally, i raise my glass to the independent ("garage" "underground") action going on nowadays, and to all who have forged the path before. legal taping and trading of these acts (complete with the band's blessings) is a part of this, and i am proud to be a small part of that.
August 20th, 2004 09:41 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I dunno why dipshit keeps trying to pick a fight. I guess he wants to fuck me.

please don't project your fantasies in public SS, your the one bragging about slipping out on your wife at 4 a.m. to drive for hours to cavort with sweaty, young, little boys all day.
No wonder you left the camera behind, but I betcha didn't leave your buddies behind.
August 21st, 2004 12:03 AM
MarthaMyDear Simmer down.

*** Martha ***
August 21st, 2004 12:08 AM
MarthaMyDear Has anyone been to the site: http://www.crimelibrary.com
?!?!?!?! Fascinating shit!!! The Fred and Rose West story is
disgusting and the Hillside Stranglers story just gets so out
there I was laughing at how bizarre it actually was (one of
them pretending to have mulitiple personalities when they went
on trial and the weird lady one of them tried to get to kill
another lady)... Really interesting site... CHECK IT OUT!!!
PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
August 21st, 2004 12:18 AM
sirmoonie I guess factual criticism related to the incredible irony of Steel Driving Hammer, of all fucking people, calling Bruce Springsteen, of all fucking people, a "loser" was misunderstood by the Rocks Off editorial board.

Anyway, my apologies.

To show my abject humbilityness, I have composed this little ditty. Check it my bleeds!

Roses are red,
My piss is too,
If I start drinking white wine,
Will the urine change to its normal hue?
August 21st, 2004 12:26 AM
MarthaMyDear At least SS might be glad to know that I kept it on-topic:
Steelie and murder... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:P Ok.... at least I can laugh at my own fucking
jokes!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! CARRY ON!!! AND, SHIT!!! :P
lol.... D

*** Martha ***
August 21st, 2004 12:44 AM
sirmoonie I'm pretty sure I love you Martha O' Dear.

Check it, I have that Stones necklace you gave me in London hanging right in front of my computer.\

Inspirational.

You are too cool.
August 21st, 2004 01:07 AM
gypsy I was drawn to this post because I stalk sirmoonie...yeah, it's true, I admit it.
But, Bloozehound, why the fuck do you have it out for SS? Dude, I dare you to go toe to toe w/ him...you won't fuckin' win. He will clown your ass like no man's business. I would MARRY SS for his wit and intelligence alone.
August 21st, 2004 01:25 AM
gypsy Oh, wait...you have gone toe-to-toe against SS...and you LOSE.
August 21st, 2004 01:57 AM
MarthaMyDear WHO'S FIGHTING AND WHAT FOR?!?!?!?!?!

*** Martha ***
Page: 1 2 3 4 5