ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

© 1964 Dezo Hoffmann
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Losers at the Vote For Change Tour Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
August 18th, 2004 11:41 AM
Ten Thousand Motels As much as I dislike "W", I can't get excited about the prospect of a Kerry presidency. I'm sure Springsteen means well but Kerry won't "change" anything except a few props. He voted FOR the "Patriot Act"....the Faustian deal where we give up our rights for some kind of incompetent government protection. I like my own senator Collins but she's blind as a bat. OK, on most issues she's pretty sharp, but she's more than too willing to turn the Country into a police state.
August 18th, 2004 11:49 AM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

I've run out of disinfectant after Joey's after lunch session. If you're into it - so am I...

Hello My Lambies ..........................

I am going to " P.F. Changs " for lunch today -- gonna be ordering the " Three Happiness " so please cancel every single one of your afternoon appointments and clear your schedule till late in the evening ................

********* END TRANSMISSION ***********

Jersey !
August 18th, 2004 01:59 PM
Martha
quote:
Martha wrote:
All of the shows are not yet posted at Txbastard. Here's some of the ticket prices.

Johnny Mellencamp (my former husband) $46.50 (presale starts Thursday 10 am need password)

Pearl Jam $50

The BOSS $75

Jackson Browen Bonnie Raitt Keb Mo' 47.50 & 57.50

JT and Dixie Chicks 68.50 & 82.50

Over and out.

peace,

Martha

Oh all the shows go on sale to the general public at 10 am THIS Saturday the 21st.
August 18th, 2004 02:03 PM
beer I'm getting married in one month, do ya think the boss would play my wedding? I'm serious.
August 18th, 2004 02:21 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
beer wrote:
I'm getting married in one month, do ya think the boss would play my wedding? I'm serious.

What??? Congradulations. Post some pix!!!
No I doubt the boss CAN play at your wedding....she'll be busy getting married that day.
August 18th, 2004 02:38 PM
Sir Stonesalot If the Republinazis are going after Bruce, they must have decided that he is a threat.

Boycott anyone who doesn't think like us!! Anyone who wants change is evil!! Don't register to vote, we like the way the voter registers are.

And don't worry, even if the other guy gets more votes, we'll win the court case.

Look out, here come the thought police!!!

August 18th, 2004 02:49 PM
beer i think it is high time that we all (as A whole) address the REAL threat. It is a proven fact that Doughnuts are slowly killing alot of Americans. I'm not tryin to be a downer, but How can a doughnut lover truely appreciate the song "Winter" off of the incredible album that is titled 'Goats Head Soup'? You can hate me all ya want folks, but I am really just lookin out for your best interests! Mick Taylor just wanted you to experience his guitar virtuosity, aren't you glad you did?
August 18th, 2004 02:52 PM
beer
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

What??? Congradulations. Post some pix!!!
No I doubt the boss CAN play at your wedding....she'll be busy getting married that day.

Too Funny!!! Ya know, ya might be right! (God i Hope Not!!!)
August 18th, 2004 02:57 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>If the Republinazis are going after Bruce, they must have decided that he is a threat.<

Anything that confronts power is a threat. In fact beyond a "threat". If you're an "enemy combatant" or a "terrorist" they can lock you up and throw away the key.

>Boycott anyone who doesn't think like us!! Anyone who wants change is evil!! Don't register to vote, we like the way the voter registers are.<

Well actually the dems have always had that racket in hand.

>And don't worry, even if the other guy gets more votes, we'll win the court case.<

Again , the dems usually win Supreme Court cases, at least in recent history. Or maye not "dems" so much as "statists", and there are plenty on both sides of the (same) isle,

>Look out, here come the thought police!!!<
Yes they ARE here. With REAL police powers too. I hope all the Bushies and Clintonists sleep safely tonight knowing that they can kick your door in to protect you.
THINK PURE THOUGHTS!!!! LOL.

August 18th, 2004 03:03 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
If the Republinazis are going after Bruce, they must have decided that he is a threat.

Boycott anyone who doesn't think like us!! Anyone who wants change is evil!! Don't register to vote, we like the way the voter registers are.

And don't worry, even if the other guy gets more votes, we'll win the court case.

Look out, here come the thought police!!!

Wrong pinhead, Bruce is an entertainer, not a politician. People have a right to call for a boycott of anyone out to SELL product or service if they don't like their means or methods, it's the American way. That's why we have a free market, competition system.

You claim you don't shop at Wal-Mart, why's that ?

People have a right to speak out, but there certainly can be some form of reaction/consequence for their actions, either which way.

"Nazi...evil...thought police"

Gawd, get some new material please, this lib rhetoric tripe gets old. If Bush and co were even a fraction of the Nazis you made them out to be you'd be hung by your fuckin' neck with piano wire for your political posts lol

[Edited by Bloozehound]
August 18th, 2004 03:14 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
beer wrote:
Too Funny!!! Ya know, ya might be right! (God i Hope Not!!!)

Oh, I'm probably right. But as long as she's pretty it's ok. Besides, this particular ritual you're about to engage in is quite old and a very well traveled path. I mean if youre in the process of swearing eternal fealty than its worth getting a little advice from some who have made it work. Like Charlie Watts!!!!!!
August 18th, 2004 03:18 PM
Nasty Habits
quote:
beer wrote:
i think it is high time that we all (as A whole) address the REAL threat. It is a proven fact that Doughnuts are slowly killing alot of Americans. I'm not tryin to be a downer, but How can a doughnut lover truely appreciate the song "Winter" off of the incredible album that is titled 'Goats Head Soup'? You can hate me all ya want folks, but I am really just lookin out for your best interests! Mick Taylor just wanted you to experience his guitar virtuosity, aren't you glad you did?

Not only that, but you know who sponsored that Little Steven So Called Garage Rock Festival? With all those bands that claim they're "real rock and roll"? DUNKIN DONUTS!! I heard through the garge vine that they gave a million bucks to sponsor that festival! And there's no way they'll ever see that money back, EVER! So they must have had ulterior motives in mind, like co opting the last vestige of human freedom left to God Farting Americans trying to stay out of Iraq next year. And they hired Kim Fowley as their spokesperson, speaking a bunch of down home truths that people wouldn't believe because they know he's such a ASSHOLE!!

And who was the big time host for this event? Little Steven! And whose tour is Little Steven gonna be on? THE BOSS'S, rockin' for change! And who's behind all of this?!?! DUNKIN DONUTS!

Holy Moly, Beer, I think you have discovered a conspiracy towards the corruption of the American value sytem and a threat to our unAmerican way of rock and roll lifestyle at the very same time!

Boycott Duncan Donuts right now!!

[Edited by Nasty Habits]
August 18th, 2004 03:24 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
Nazi, hitler, gawd get some new material, this lib rhetoric tripe gets old. If Bush and co were even a fraction of the Nazi's you make them out to be you'd be fuckin' hung by your neck with piano wire for your post lol

Don't speak too soon.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
August 18th, 2004 03:26 PM
beer Ten Thousand Motels, you have my utmost respect.

Nasty Habits, you always did and always will! SOOOOOOOO are ya gonna give me a good deal on the Nuggets Box or what???
August 18th, 2004 04:07 PM
Nasty Habits beer, I was going to give you the standard "Rocks Off" 80% off retail discount but am so freaked out about this Dunkin' Donuts/Evil Empire/Garage Rock nexus that I have just spent the last 45 minutes divesting myself of all that evil inventory. I took the "sale" out of "fire sale" and had myself a bonfire for freedom! I love the smell of burning aluminum, but I find that burning vinyl gives you so much more . . .
August 18th, 2004 04:45 PM
beer Indeed, young Habits. The force is strong in you. I have no doubt that you will continue to share the capo'd 7th fret of Midnight Rambler with the rest of the galaxy. For there are times when level 37 record nerds shine bright! Fear Not!! a level 23 Eagles Orc will never stand a chance against a level 43 - 8 track Wizard! Stand strong, and cast a level 36 Peter Frampton repellent against any enemy!
August 19th, 2004 12:41 AM
Sir Stonesalot >Not only that, but you know who sponsored that Little Steven So Called Garage Rock Festival? With all those bands that claim they're "real rock and roll"? DUNKIN DONUTS!! <

Oh man, don't get me started about that.

You know what those fuckers did? They had little Dunkin' Donuts stands set up....but all they had was those shitty froo-froo coolatte drinks. No fuckin' donuts, and no fuckin' coffee. Worse yet....they were giving away free Dunkin' Donuts beachballs. I musta got bonked by about 100 of those fuckin things.

BTW, Nasty...I did not hear one single band make the claim that they played "real rock and roll". Kim Fowley claimed they did. That smarmy British fucker claimed they did(He also claimed, that not a drum or tape machine had been used the entire day. Of course, the Ravonettes had just used both.). Little Steven claimed they did. Ed "Cookie" Burns claimed they did. Big Pussy claimed they did. But I did not hear one band actually make that claim. Not even the ones that really do play "real rock and roll". Oh wait....that fuckin' obnoxious chick from the Paybacks...I think maybe she said something like that.

Think Little Steven's definition of "Garage" is a little ummmmmmmm broad?

Eh, whatevah. I had a good time...but it also reminded me exactly WHY I hate big outdoor festivals.
August 19th, 2004 12:00 PM
Nasty Habits Wendy Case. What a chick. The first time I ever saw the Paybacks they were playing with a friend of mine's band in Chicago and it turned into this massive drunken thing, like it always does. I saw him making out with her later and thought that he'd gone "Howe Military" for a few seconds. How was their set? Their first album is great, the second album, not as great.

And how were the Ravonettes?

It blows my mind that Kookie Byrnes is still alive.

August 19th, 2004 12:31 PM
Factory Girl Nasty, who is Kookie Byrnes? Enlighten me, please.
August 19th, 2004 12:47 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah, Wendy Case, that's her. The Paybacks were pretty hot. I'll probably end up owning something from them. She didn't become obnoxious until much later in the evening. It was obvious that she had been enjoying the hospitality tent liberally. She was funny at first....just like Kim Fowley. But as time ground on, and she kept popping up with a mic in between sets, again like Fowley...it just became obnoxious and annoying. Eventually people started throwing stuff at her.

Did I rise to the bait? Sure. But I didn't drive for 4 hours, and stand in muck for a bunch more to have Kim Fowley and Wendy Case fuck with me....you know what I mean?

Kookie Byrnes....so that's how you spell it. He is, indeed, alive. That is about all I can say about that. He reminded us repeatedly that he had a top ten hit in between Elvis and The Beatles. So did Fabian.

The Ravonettes were....hurried. They only played 2 songs, and they rushed through those. Great Love Sound is a good song....I wish it wasn't a KMart commercial. I'd like to see the Ravonettes do a whole show sometime.

Quite a few Get Hip acts were there besides the Paybacks. The Cynics were fucking great. They make me proud to be from PA. The Chains. The Gore Gore Girls were there. I liked them too. I kid you not, but while they were on I thought of your better half.

You mentioned the Creation before, and they were fab. Still had the Mod thing going on. Honestly, I don't remember what songs they played. I had already seen about 30 bands at that point...overload. My buddy Chuck liked them.

I can't even begin to tell you how good The Fleshtones, Dictators and Fuzztones were.

I dunno man. Is it possible to have a big show like that without corporate sponsorship?
August 19th, 2004 01:46 PM
steel driving hammer
August 19th, 2004 02:21 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Did I rise to the bait? Sure. But I didn't drive for 4 hours, and stand in muck for a bunch more to have Kim Fowley and Wendy Case fuck with me....you know what I mean?

How the fucking hell did you expect them to react when they look out at the crowd and see goonie, lard-assed, 40-year-old losers attending this kiddie concert, standing around in their kiddie punker(oi!) t-shirts in some gawd awful attempt to appear cool.

Sounds like ya got off easy, I'm surprised they didn't laugh y'alls asses outta there.
August 19th, 2004 02:58 PM
Sir Stonesalot Kiddie concert?!?

Man, you sure are a dumbass.

Eat a steaming bowl of rancid flan.
August 19th, 2004 04:57 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Man, you sure are a dumbass.

you know what they say, it takes one to know one.
[Edited by Bloozehound]
August 19th, 2004 04:58 PM
Sir Stonesalot You know, I was gonna wish a serious case of crabs on you...but those poor crabs don't deserve to be afflicted with you.
August 19th, 2004 08:02 PM
Nasty Habits
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Yeah, Wendy Case, that's her. The Paybacks were pretty hot. I'll probably end up owning something from them. She didn't become obnoxious until much later in the evening. It was obvious that she had been enjoying the hospitality tent liberally.

If you get a Paybacks album, get "Knock Loud". It's much better than the new one and is maybe the best Cheap Trick record of the last 20 years. I see what you're talking about -- drunken people who are funny for a minute and then overstay their welcome at a kind of disorganized all access backstage outdoor festival can wear thin real quick -- I saw Rufus Thomas pull the same shit at a soul/blues festival in St. Louis about 10 years ago, and as much as I love Rufus Thomas, after interrupting about six people talking and/or performing I wanted Rufus Thomas dead, for the length of the festival, anyway. I no longer hold anything against Rufus, though. It's part of the "festival experience" I suppose, but it was during that event that I vowed never to go to an outdoor festival again, and I am glad I maintained my pledge to this day.

quote:

Yeah, I know what you mean, but you gotta admit, one thing about this whole "garage" thing, whatever the fuck that is, is a certain amount of total fuckupery and also a very real amount of desire to piss people off for the sheer hell of doing it.

And that's been Kim Fowley's schtick (both of 'em) for OVER 40 years in the business. Now Wendy Case, all she's got going for her is being in a kick ass band, fronting another pretty good one called Ten High, and being one of the better rock critics in Detroit, and certainly one of the longer running of the current crop.

But Fowley's been saying totally ludicrous shit to get a WHUH?!?!?!? out of folks for decades, is a total rock and roll character, and deserves respect. And hatred, sure, that's part and parcel. He's the last person I'd want to have crashing on my floor, you know, but still -- check this out, from the Ugly Things interview (Ugly Things #19, which is just too kick ass) --

FOWLEY: "Andrew Loog Oldham called me one night and said 'I'm doing an album and I can't sing. I want all you guys to come over. I've got Gary Brooker, I've Got Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones, who'll back you. I've got Mick Jagger singing 'Young Love', by Sonny James and Tab Hunter . . .' He had some black girl who he had in the media for about a minute singing -- he had some also-rans. So what happened was, we showed up and he said, 'Make up a song about Mods and Rockers and do some free form poetry.'"

"I'd only been in the studio once before as a singer -- I was always producting -- and that was this horrifying 'Astrology' record on Invicta, I think. So there I was produced by Andrew Loog Oldham, backed by Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones, and I did a horrifyingly bad rendition of "House of the Rising Sun" with new words. Later Marianne Faithfull told Mick Jagger that he sounded like me, and Jagger was so disgusted by that he slammed the limousine door on her foot and almost broke it."

"He and I didn't get along. I was fucking this girl named Linda at the time. She was Tony Calder and Andrew's secretary, and her best friend was Chrissie Shrimpton, who fucked PJ Proby [BRITISH R&B SINGER WHO FOWLEY IS HANGING WITH AT THE TIME OF ALL THIS NONSENSE] when Jagger was on tour. When the press found out about the fuck they came and knocked on the door at Chrissie Shrimpton's home. When I was fucking Linda -- whoever Linda was -- on the living room floor, they were in the bedroom. The press said, "'Do you have anything to say?'"

"And Proby said, 'My cock's bigger than Mick Jagger's!'"

"And then the press corps went up there to Jagger's and knocked on his door and said, 'Proby says his cock is bigger than your cock. Are you willing to tell what the measurements are? Proby stuck your girl around his!' And Jagger was outraged, so mention of PJ Proby or Kim Fowley is not tolerated around him."

And you're gonna wish crabs on this unbelievable fountain of historical information? Nah . . .
August 19th, 2004 08:06 PM
Nasty Habits

quote:

Kookie Byrnes....so that's how you spell it. He is, indeed, alive. That is about all I can say about that. He reminded us repeatedly that he had a top ten hit in between Elvis and The Beatles. So did Fabian.

Edd "Kookie" Byrnes was the breakout star of '77 Sunset Strip, which was a popular TV show in the late 50s/early 60s, I think. I don't know what the deal with the show was, really, except that it was about swingin' California, but I think it became a big hit because of Kookie's good looks and his adoption of beatnik slang. His hipster jive, watered down for the masses, was extremely popular and influential. His one "hit record" was the massively succesful "Kookie Kookie Lend Me Your Comb" which is not much of a song. The '77 Sunset Strip album sold a ton and Kookie Byrnes's records book for some bucks but aren't really in much demand on the contemporary record collecting market. They sound pretty stupid today (listen to a whole album and check yourself into Bellville), but at the time were notable for their celebration of a language that "squares" didn't get and were probably pretty essential to getting said slang into the mouths of teens all over the country.

quote:

Quite a few Get Hip acts were there besides the Paybacks. The Cynics were fucking great. They make me proud to be from PA.

Cynics rule. Have ruled for almost 20 years now. What a great band. Saw a show in St. Louis one time where Greg C. gave a performance that remains the Iggiest performance I have ever seen.

quote:

I can't even begin to tell you how good The Fleshtones, Dictators and Fuzztones were.

I saw the Dictators two years ago in Nashville, with Cheetah Chrome from the Dead Boys opening the show and jamming with them at the end. They were absolutely phenomenal and played for about 48 people in the bar. Classic band in possibly its best incarnation ever at this point. One of those really great bands that never put together a really great album . . .

That thing about 48 people and your own experiences with the Chesterfield Kings/Romantics show brings me to my final point.
August 19th, 2004 08:18 PM
Nasty Habits
quote:

I dunno man. Is it possible to have a big show like that without corporate sponsorship?

No. Absolutely not. And from what I've heard about the scant attendance figures and broke down stages and all the other crazy plans and ambitions (this was originally supposed to be a three day thing that got crunched into one day? Elvis wept . . . ) gone awry, this will NEVER happen again.

It took Little Steven's enthusiasm, public forum, and energy to make it happen and that he got all those great names on the bill is genuinely impressive. Even diregarding the appearance by the New York Dolls, it was a once in a lifetime event, and you should be glad you went, Fowley included. Add in the Dolls and it is just awesome.

From what I've seen there was a real disparity between what most bands saw as the purpose of the festival (rocking, playing, having fun, getting drunk) and what many of the sponsors, and Little Steven, and for instance, Kookie Byrnes saw as the purpose of the event (nostalgia, "reality" vs. "artificiality", "educating the kids"). For many garage bands, they're not looking at it like a nostalgic thing, but all the iconography and advertising I've seen for Little Steven's show and the festival is/was totally retro. Were they going for vitality and newness or were they harkening back to the 60s with that go go shit and Nancy Sinatra? It was a deeply schizophrenic thing and must have been a cultural mindfuck of the first water.

The garage rock "movement" will never truly succeed in shifting the units the suits would like it to shift. And that's why no matter how hard they promote, it's never going to "work". There's a reason no one loved the New York Dolls when they came out. There's a reason why they and the Stooges were often voted "worst band" and "best band" in the Creem polls, and why all the old bands on the bill were "obscure" in the 60s and haven't been remembered by many but record geeks, music freaks, and old bald guys in black t-shirts standing in the mud with their arms folded.

I hate to tell you this -- this was supposed to be a "kiddie concert". Or some of it was. The idea behind "garage" music is, allegedly, to have fun, dance, have sex, have lots of energy, run, play, drink a little, cavort and probably surf. That's the idea of a music so simple its most basic components and ultimate ideals are "Surfin' Bird" and "Louie Louie". All basic youthful behaviors. Music for teenagers. At the start of the '69 Rolling Stones tour, Shirley says to Stanley Booth, "I don't see why everyone is making such a big deal out of putting on a concert so kids can dance." And Charlie says, "If you don't put that in your book I'll kill you." Right? That's all there is supposed to be to it, when you get right down to it, it's all about shaking your ass to Louie Louie.

OK, not the Stooges. The Stooges are about shaking your bloody wrists to Louie Louie. But that was the ultimate confusion, because if you had girls GO GO dancing to the Stooges then that indeed was the all time anachronistic culture fuck ever, because no one was go going to the Stooges back "in the day". And god knows back in the day people thought Iggy was a bigger asshole than Kim Fowley could ever hope to be and they may have been right.

Rock and roll, at least the music made by the bands at the core of this "daylong festival" (?), which is rock and roll at its most boiled down, basic, and reductive, is music made by "losers", for "losers". It is disenfranchised music, and no one wants to voluntarily become one of the disenfranchised. It's more fun to be cool and happy and well adjusted and franchised. There's more money in franchising!

Every band I know that deals in this "style" of "rock" makes no money or loses money left and right. They play it for love, and because they're too stuck in their ways to do most anything else. Kind of like why I still sell records after doing it for more than 10 years. It is absolutely inevitable that a festival of this nature go straight into the toilet and I'm just glad that the people who ate it were those evil fiends behind the whole ruin of America -- Dunkin' Donuts.

So I say hooray for Little Steve putting on his loser festival for those that did show up and stand around and throw things at Wendy Case and Kim Fowley. Good for whoever took Dunkin' Donuts for that royal ride. My post about the evil corporate Dunkin' Donuts thing? That was a joke. I don't care one way or another about corporate sponsorship.

How can I?

My favorite band is the Rollin' Stones!

The preceding posts have been brought to you by . . . Joey's friend . . . LEAFY™!!!

[Edited by Nasty Habits]
August 19th, 2004 09:41 PM
glencar <
How can I?

My favorite band is the Rollin' Stones!>>

Whatever happened to Jovan?
August 19th, 2004 11:21 PM
Sir Stonesalot OK Nasty, I see what you are getting at about the kiddie concert thing. I don't quite agree, but I take your point. But I saw very very few "kiddies". Mostly just us freaks.

I also sorta disagree with not wanting to be disenfranchised. It's rock and roll man. I can't speak for anyone else, but I simply don't give a fuck if what I like is "popular", or "moves units", or is "cool". If the music makes my rump shake and my heart beat faster...I'm probably gonna go for it. Franchised, disenfranchised....I don't care.

I guess I should give Fowley a break. I mean, the stage broke. It was never intended for him to have to stretch time in between sets. I mean, he kinda just got thrown to the wolves. You know, "Hey Kim, go pacify the heathens." Oh man, the first bunch of bands that played when the stage was working properly....the transitions were fabulous. As the final chords of one band were still ringing, the first notes of the next band were already coming. All the taling heads had to do was yell stuff like...."From Boston, please welcome THE CHAINS!" But when that stage broke...ooof. I suppose it is really amazing that it came off as well as it did.

Since at least 2 people now have made reference to my supposed attire...I wore a blue T that said "Keith Richards For President." on it. There's a kiddie punk(oi!) tshirt for ya. My arms were not folded, as I had to use them to keep myself from being crushed on the security railing.

The Go-Go girls were not out there for the last 3 bands. That, most assuredly, was a good thing. It would not have been pretty.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5