ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

México City, 1995 by Fernando Aceves
From the upcoming Exhibition "Rolling Stones 40x20"

Govinda Gallery, Washington DC September 20th through October 26th, 2002

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ttickets outside Boston shows Return to archive
09-06-02 11:48 AM
palmer42 What was the ticket situation outside the shows? Any floor tickets? Did anybody go to will call to purchase? Would like to know as we may "road trip" from FL to Detroit & Cleveland w/o tickets in hand. Thanks!
09-06-02 11:55 AM
Nellcote Tickets were available at Gillette from 9am and on, Floor C, which was right up front for $350, as well as Club for $150, nosebleeds for $90.

Pissed this "Fan Club" member to high heaven. Of course, should have known that it really is not a fan club anyway..
09-06-02 11:55 AM
jb Doug said tons of tickets available at below cost..scalpers taking a beating...people bought 90 dollar tickets at gate 30 minutes before show....there are no problems getting tickets to any venue except club dates..ticket sales have been less than impressive unfortunately.
[Edited by jb]
[Edited by jb]
09-06-02 11:57 AM
Joey That is why I am waiting until the last minute for the Denver show !

There will be plenty of individuals selling tickets outside the gig that night ......great seats too !

J. Diddy !

09-06-02 12:08 PM
Riffhard I don't know about that Josh.The tour is 95% sold out according to Ticketbastard and SoundScan.I'd say for a band that hasn't had a hit record in 21 years that ain't too shabby!I know that the larger market cities all sold out quickly.New York for example sold out all three shows in under two hours.

Michael Cohl said that they are very happy with the pre sale of every show so far on the tour.So I'd say this tour will still be the highest grossing tour of the year by a pretty good margin.

Riffhard C10A
09-06-02 12:11 PM
scope I think it's great the scalpers are getting screwed and also that it gives us an opportunity to add another show to our own list. I don't have Giants Stadium yet, so it's nice to know that I shouldn't have a problem if I just show up.
09-06-02 12:11 PM
jb I hope so my young republican friend...I hope George W. makes the case next week and we bomb the fuck out of Iraq...I have become rather conservative on military policy since 9/11 and think W. was doing fine until his Arab loving daddy and friends got involved!
[Edited by jb]