ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

México City, 1995 by Fernando Aceves
From the upcoming Exhibition "Rolling Stones 40x20"

Govinda Gallery, Washington DC September 20th through October 26th, 2002

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Oh mannnn LOVE TRAIN ROCKS!!! Return to archive
09-06-02 09:22 AM
SlackerZ They should play it in every date! !! well noy eevery but!! Almost everyone !! I am so happy with all that is happening!
Too bad i live in a part of italy they don't aprecciated the stones, i ask for forty licks they didn't know, and wrote it like this forty lix! WHAT AN ASS/&%/!!!! he works in a place who sell cds! at least of the remasters they knew about it, but told is going out on october november ?????? HOW CAN THIS HAPPENING I CAN't Wait that long! Then going to an electronic house ask about sacd players (just to know how much it is for now ehehe) and didn't know neither !!!
I hope the stones come here, if not i will go to the rest of europe ! , don't pay the rent i don't care hehe!! missing days at work don't care neither!!!

Fans all over the world JOIN HANDS FOR THE STONESSSSS!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH