ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

México City, 1995 by Fernando Aceves
From the upcoming Exhibition "Rolling Stones 40x20"

Govinda Gallery, Washington DC September 20th through October 26th, 2002

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: IORR reporting new studio work Return to archive
09-06-02 08:55 AM
nankerphelge I know this was thrown around as a possibility, but it's always nice to see it on IORR which has a batting average comparable to Serg!!!
09-06-02 09:12 AM
Scot Rocks YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks Nank, this would be amazing news if it does become reality.

Ronnie's back on form!!!!

Keef, is still riffing hard!!!!

Mick is still performing like someone 30 years younger!!!

Charlie is well Charlie!!!!!

CYHMK!!!!!

Don't Stop!!!!

Everything is looking fuckin great!!!!!

Stones still No.1!!!!

Mark
09-06-02 09:13 AM
Nellcote Hey Nanky;

Great news on this post! I figured that with the 28 songs recorded, they could muster the steam to come out with something. Keeps them in the public eye.

Met up with Wintah last night, b-4 he was to struggle
with his front row, Keef side seats.

Excellent show, F%&k the "Hot Rocks" set list shit, this show pumped! Right out of the gate, Keith owned the stadium. The chick in the HTW video really gets it, did not see the visual that well on 09/03, last night, she is nailed! Got to the b-stage again, Ron's side, for the "Some Girls" set, wicked pissa! Sat with "saint of me" from Doug's board.

See Ya!
09-06-02 09:15 AM
nankerphelge Saint of Me is great! Bet you guys had a blast.
09-06-02 09:20 AM
Nellcote Right On! We had a great time, I pointed out all of the beautiful people (cling ons) who were pouring into our area, as well the story of how the stadium was built.
Told him 2 songs b-4 the b stage, I was bolting for the stage. Did'nt think he was moving, got back, he was gone.
He returned later, found he made it to the b. Both nights, the b was the highlight. Great guy!
09-06-02 09:22 AM
winter Nellcote:

What a f$%^ing show last night. The boys rocked. Keith was back in rockin form. Midnight Rambler was probably my favorite for the night. How was some girls on the b-stage up close? Must have been great. I was hoping for far away eyes out there, but probably a bit too much to ask for.

wintah
09-06-02 09:30 AM
Nellcote Yeah, man. That Some Girls set took this old bird right back to Rich Stadium '78. Really clicked. Miss You without all the brass was ballsy. Beast of Burden was really Woody par execellance. Shattered was rude, really punk Jagger leading they way. We wormed to the Ron side, which also gave us Chuck up front, who Jagger really gives/takes the cues with.

So, how did you survive the front row? Keith made his way
near y'all several times, must have been the nuts. Friggin beautiful people everywhere, drives me nuts. You will get them Sunday, for sure, but it will be worth it...

Do your homework, full report front and center on Monday is expected! Are you making Hartford on 10/5....
09-06-02 10:12 AM
winter Nellcote:

Front row was pretty amazing, although we were off to the side near the walkway as opposed to the main part of the stage. Keith and Mick did come over a few times. I've got to say, I thought Keith was a little slow on tuesday, and I was a bit disappointed, but he absolutely rocked last night.

I am making it to Hartford, taking mom for her birthday, but still up for a pre-party. We're a stones family.

I am also doing Giants stadium.

O-R-P-H-E-U-M

wintah

09-06-02 10:12 AM
Maxlugar Will there be a Dirty Work B stage set?

One Hit (To the Body)
Harlem Shuffle
Had It with You.

Sounds easy enough Mick! Do it at MSG!!!

Make Maxy happy!

M!
09-06-02 10:21 AM
Nellcote Wintah, you the man! You got one rockin Mama!

Great bars near Hartford Civic, we visited them in 99.

We'll have to hook up, no 2 ways on it.

09-06-02 10:26 AM
nankerphelge Advanced Imperial Poster -- too fuckin' funny Max!
09-06-02 10:42 AM
Maxlugar Yeah I see I have new title.

Advanced Imperial Poster.

God I love this board.

God I love this band.

God I love you guys.

God.... ah, I'm too busy for this shit. You guys get the point.

MAXY!!