ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

México City, 1995 by Fernando Aceves
From the upcoming Exhibition "Rolling Stones 40x20"

Govinda Gallery, Washington DC September 20th through October 26th, 2002

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Links to Fleet 9/3 music Return to archive
09-05-02 11:10 AM
Xzile999 From UnderCover:

Reasonable quality audience recordings from last night have turned up in
alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.bootlegs. SFM, IYCRM, IORR, Don't Stop, Slippin
Away, Happy, Love Train, Undercover. (NOTE:I'm not sure how to access this so if anyone could help ... thanks)

here's Love Train and Slipping Away
http://webpages.charter.net/rollingstones/
09-05-02 11:18 AM
Moonisup well indeed thank you! It is not the of the best quality, but hey what the hell. it is at least something!!
Thank you again, will you post it if something more comes out??

rik
09-05-02 04:28 PM
Soul Survivor Yes....please post more!!!!!!
09-05-02 06:36 PM
Maxlugar Wow I loved both of those. It didn't know what Love Train was but now that I hear it I did know what it was.

I thought that was one of the better Slipping Aways I've ever heard. (Nothing beats the Stripped version though)

YES! Three weeks until MSG!

M!
09-05-02 06:49 PM
sirmoonie Ahhh, that Love Train cracks me up. Way to go Stones!

Did you hear Nanky making that seagull noise the end? Thats what liquor will do to you.
09-05-02 06:53 PM
sonicrock thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
09-05-02 06:56 PM
Moonisup Go to www.iorr.org
then tell me!! then clic op the topic from tumbling dice
there are if you can't rock me, don't stop, SFM and others!!!
09-05-02 09:37 PM
sirmoonie When I said it "cracks me up" I didn't mean in the amused sense like they were a bunch of clowns. I have read the posts about how some "fans" in the audience laughed when Mick debuted Love Train. I swear to god, if anyone does that near me at my shows, I will split their fucking nuts off the side of their head!

What I meant was that I chuckled to myself at just how great this band is to throw out a 70s Philly Soul classic on the first show of a worldwide tour approximately 40 years after they started. Its has to be one of most bizarre things they have done musically. I think.
09-06-02 10:35 AM
Maxlugar Very true Moonie.

I was chuckling too when I heard it. Chuckling in a "God damn these guys can play anything" kind of way.

I love the Rolling Stones.

Maxy!
09-06-02 10:41 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Follow this link, and please anything you find about this particular show include the link to it. The intention is to have an index of stuff about it.

http://novogate.com/board/968/113624-1.html