ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

México City, 1995 by Fernando Aceves
From the upcoming Exhibition "Rolling Stones 40x20"

Govinda Gallery, Washington DC September 20th through October 26th, 2002

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Taylor and Slash Return to archive
09-05-02 09:13 AM
Mathijs Sep 03, 2002 (WENN via COMTEX) -- Former ROLLING STONE MICK TAYLOR has formed a supergroup with fellow guitarists SLASH and DAVE NAVARRO - so they can pay tribute to legend JIMI HENDRIX. The new group, which hasn't yet been named, will perform a one-off tribute show to the guitar hero at San Diego, California's weekend music festival STREET SCENE this coming weekend.

The all-star line-up will also feature STEPHEN STILLS, BUDDY MILES and BILLY COX.

The appearance is part of the RED HOUSE TOUR, which has a 16 metre (53 foot) trailer with Hendrix memorabilia and audio/visual presentations. The supergroup is planning more dates.
09-05-02 09:20 AM
Maxlugar WOW!

That is great!

That reminds me, Alex aren't you going to Jeff Beck soon?

Oh man that is gonna be great.

Maxy
09-05-02 09:25 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Great news!!

LOL ju - you've still got it

just wanted to say "see you soon" so to speak as i may not be checking in again 'til the weekend and you might be gone by then

have you got another job yet or what??

take it easy and i bet you won't be able to keep away from the board too long anyway

yours way down south

mick

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
09-05-02 09:31 AM
Joey " The appearance is part of the RED HOUSE TOUR, which has a 16 metre (53 foot) trailer with Hendrix memorabilia and audio/visual presentations. "

They got something like this at the " Rock and Roll Hall of Fame " in Cleveland . Hell , half of our entourage were just stoned enough to enjoy it .

Don't you just love Beck ?????? I have a great CD of his that contains the hits ; " Space for the Papa " and " Did you all hear what Mama said ???? "

I also like Freeway Jam ( live ) !

Even since I discovered Beck I have been born again . I now truly appreciate good music !

" And with adhesive tape over my nose , I feel almost demure Ronnie "

Snaggle Joe

09-05-02 09:36 AM
Jumacfly Mick, i ll give news from Holland next week, and then i check the board as soon as possible!!

you still got my personal mail, and can use it if you want!
pleased to meet you!!!

See ya
cheers
JU
09-05-02 09:41 AM
Maxlugar What?

Adhesive tape over your nose?!

Are you being sarcasmic?

Maxy went through the trouble of making you that 15 song ode to greatness and you no like?

Maxy is visibly shaken and stirred to sadness.

Tell me it's not so!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm HO! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaxy!
09-05-02 09:55 AM
Joey " What?

Adhesive tape over your nose?!

Are you being sarcasmic? "

Absolutely ludicrisp my Maxy ............

I am just going through a nasty " Sister Disco " stage this morning ...............

Look :

" As I walked through that hospital door
I was sewn up like a coat
I got a smile from the bite of the wind
Watched the fresh fall of snow

I knew then that my life took a turn
I felt strong and secure
And with adhesive tape over my nose
I felt almost demure

Goodbye Sister Disco
With your flashing trash lamps
Goodbye Sister Disco
And to your clubs and your tramps "

I love my Beck starter kit ..............Thanks !

How about your " Who Starter " kit .................do you love it ???? Does Mrs . Lugar love it too ???? I bet you both stayed up until five in the morning watching it after you got home from the Jones' Beach Who concert Saturday evening .

Am I right ????

Thought so !

Joeykins

09-05-02 10:50 AM
Maxlugar I'm so happy Joey!

You know, I'm making a second CD for my Jeff Beck starter kit.

I simply couldn't fit all my favorites on the first one.

Would you like a copy?

I thought so....

MAXY!
09-05-02 11:01 AM
Honky Tonk Man Yep!

This Saturday is my Birthday, the following Saturday is Jeff Beck Day!

Its gonna be a Blast!

Alex
09-05-02 12:55 PM
Joey " You know, I'm making a second CD for my Jeff Beck starter kit.

I simply couldn't fit all my favorites on the first one.

Would you like a copy? "

Oh hell yes !!!!! You make youngster Joey all giddy !

But tell me , will these songs be as good as " Did you all hear what Mama said ???????? "

Please , tell me .....I's justs gots to know !

Snaggle Joe

09-05-02 02:40 PM
Maxlugar Oh Joey! Don't you just love "What Mamma Said"?

What about Goodbye Pork Pie Hat? Huh? HUH!!?

There is magic in HIS fingers.

There's so much more I want to show you!

Last night, me and the wife made sweet love to your Who DVD.

Snaggle Max!
09-05-02 03:40 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy As long as Micky T. gets a specific "No Stones Work" visa, he may come and play in the US.

-tSYX --- There's nah-nah-nothing to do do do!
09-05-02 03:57 PM
Soul Survivor Theres a great MT boot called "Live At The Ritz"

The guy can put on a damn good show!
09-05-02 04:05 PM
Joey " Last night, me and the wife made sweet love to your Who DVD. "

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it was during " 5 :15 " . The Entwistle bass solo lasts twenty minutes all by itself .

Your wife is pregnant isn't she ???? I believe lil ' Maxy heard that DVD and just might worship Townshend .

Oh the glory .............

The glory ................

And now , this :

JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ JO JJJJJJ Joe JJJJJJ JOE JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ JO JJJJJJ Joe JJJJJJ JOE JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ JO JJJJJJ Joe JJJJJJ JOE JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ JO JJJJJJ Joe JJJJJJ JOE JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ JO JJJJJJ Joe JJJJJJ JOE JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ JO JJJJJJ Joe JJJJJJ JOE JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ JO JJJJJJ Joe JJJJJJ JOE JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ JO JJJJJJ Joe JJJJJJ JOE JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ JO JJJJJJ Joe JJJJJJ JOE JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ JO JJJJJJ Joe JJJJJJ JOE ** WHEW ** JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ JO JJJJJJ Joe JJJJJJ JOE JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ JO JJJJJJ Joe JJJJJJ JOE JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ JO JJJJJJ Joe JJJJJJ JOE JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ JO JJJJJJ Joe JJJJJJ JOE JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ JO JJJJJJ Joe JJJJJJ JOE JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ JO JJJJJJ Joe JJJJJJ JOEY

Bunny

09-05-02 06:40 PM
Maxlugar Yes Joey. Three more months and the world will be treated to Lil' Maxy.

But that doesn't stop Maxy.

No.

He just keeps on pokin'.

Although I have to admit, when I think of the baby inside I get a little soft. I try to think of Jenna Jameson basically.

Maxy!