ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

México City, 1995 by Fernando Aceves
From the upcoming Exhibition "Rolling Stones 40x20"

Govinda Gallery, Washington DC September 20th through October 26th, 2002

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The beauty of this particular tour Return to archive
09-04-02 06:36 PM
Riffhard There are many things about this tour that have got me(and you,I'm sure)pumped up.First and formost is the fact that Ronnie has gotten great reviews from last night from everyone that was there.The second is the absolute fantastic setlist from last night which bodes very well for the whole tour.

The one thing that I'm really excited about is that this will be the first tour ever where we effectivly get three separate opening nights!Last night was about what I would have expected in terms of them mixing it up.We got some of the warhorses and the real gems we had been hoping for,but I'm going to be glued to the boards all night tommarrow just like I was last night.
What will the stadium stage look like?Will they give the huge crowds a theme/album set?Is the B stage going to be saved for the end of the show like last night?So many questions?
Then,ofcourse we have Saturday night at the Orpheum to look forward to.As nuts as last nights setlist was wait till Sat!!Again I'll be transfixed to the boards to get the lowdown.
What a great way to end the summer!We very well maybe looking at one of the best tours in Stones history if last night is any indication?!

Fuck Yup!!Indeed!!

Riffhard
09-04-02 06:39 PM
Moonisup yes I think the stones have got better and better, b2b was great!! VL too, fuck everyone who said it wasn't, I love all the tour each one has it one memory with me!!

Rik
09-05-02 09:55 AM
jb Look how the BBC gave another bad review...I fucking hate the British press...Holland, on the other hand, is most favorable to the stones...same for da germans...
09-05-02 10:00 AM
Joey The key IS the theatre performance ...........I can't wait to see THAT set list ............it may make your young Joey change his mind about paying eight hundred bucks to see the boys at the Aragon .

And now ...............this :

Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo **** WHEW ***** Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joey

Club " Clubby Bear " Joey