ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

México City, 1995 by Fernando Aceves
From the upcoming Exhibition "Rolling Stones 40x20"

Govinda Gallery, Washington DC September 20th through October 26th, 2002

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What was Sergei's set list? Return to archive
09-04-02 04:56 PM
BOBM and how in hell do you get past the first page of posts to see older posts on this board?
09-04-02 04:59 PM
Tom A preliminary setlist for tomorrow's concert is here http://novogate.com/board/968/112993-1.html
09-04-02 04:59 PM
egon under the 2 tongs with new post/reply.
just on the right of it you see 1-2-3 (page)

cheers
09-04-02 05:01 PM
egon sorry, i mean on the main page just under the tong with "post new" (slightly to the right)
09-04-02 05:02 PM
BOBM Not on my screen. I see nothing under them.
09-04-02 05:04 PM
BOBM Thanks. I'm trying to get to the end of the Sergei post so I can see the set list he posted. All 20+ posts don't display. Appreciate your help and the time you are taking on my behalf.
09-04-02 05:05 PM
egon
quote:
BOBM wrote:
Not on my screen. I see nothing under them.

you see this;

There are 931 registered users.
A total of 27235 messages has been posted.
Page: 1 2 3

????

click on 1, 2 or 3
09-04-02 05:05 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hi BobM

Page 2 http://novogate.com/board/968/index-1.php
Page 3 http://novogate.com/board/968/index-2.php
Archives http://novogate.com/boards/archive.php?boardid=968

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
09-04-02 05:07 PM
egon or do that....
09-04-02 07:26 PM
Soul Survivor SEE!!!!!!! Everyone was believing him and I said all along that he is wrong! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Suckazzzzzzzzzzzz
09-04-02 07:49 PM
Riffhard Hey Soulie,
Before you go running off at the mouth understand this.The setlist that Sergei posted was for TOMARROW night sucka!!

Got it?Get it?Good!

Riffhard
09-04-02 08:37 PM
Soul Survivor and I say hes still wrong!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

I can understand them changing the setlist a little bit, buy that would be chaing it ALOT.

If hes right, I'll put a staple in my finger
09-04-02 09:34 PM
Riffhard Soulie,
What you don't seem to understand is this.The Stones stated on May 7th at the press conference in Brooklyn,New York that they were going to alter the setlist dramaticaly for each different type of venue.I mean they rehearsed over 130 different songs my man!Do you think they are just going to tinker with the setlist from venue to venue?Not a chance.It would kill the whole idea behind the tour.

Is Sergei's setlist for tomarrow right?Well,everything else he has said has been borne out.I'm not about to doubt it.They very may well change it a little but,I'm still betting that Serg's right more than he's wrong on this one.One thing is for absolute sure.The setlist will be compleatly different for the stadium show!

We will know for sure in less than 24 hrs.Until then I would not start dismissing Sergei's call's has he has been spot on thus far.

Riffhard

09-05-02 06:57 AM
Soul Survivor Fine
09-05-02 07:40 AM
egon why are people questioning sergei?

do you think he's putting wrong info here, because he's getting a kick out of it?

even if it turns out the whole thursday set list is wrong,
i'll still believe that he thought the info was correct at the time.

sergei, you got my vote!