ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

México City, 1995 by Fernando Aceves
From the upcoming Exhibition "Rolling Stones 40x20"

Govinda Gallery, Washington DC September 20th through October 26th, 2002

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Can't get anything done!!! Return to archive
09-04-02 12:17 AM
Boomhauer Shit, this tour is turning me into a junkie.

I was studying up for some classes and I came on to see how everything was going.

Now, I'm should be finishing up on some accounting problems and I can't turn off the fucking computer!

ANybody else have this going on? I mean, you SHOULD be doing something else, but you just have to be on the 'puter?
09-04-02 12:21 AM
dead man cum yeah dude - I was teaching a class on tree disease tonight and fuckin' jumped on my computer as soon as I got out, about 8 pm California time...I logged on immediately and the set list posts from t-tom were coming out around encore time. I emailed a bunch of the pics of jagger/keith from the web to friends, got some food, and logged back on at home and here I am. I've got a good 2-3 hours until midnight out here on the west coast - I'm waiting for some follks actually at the show to post some song by song details of what I CONSIDER A MAGNIFICENT SET LIST.

Adios - Terry
09-04-02 09:57 PM
Lacride I spent all night gleud to my comp. By chance, I have nothing to translate those days. Well, I had a f***ing great night surfing on the Stones-wave...
09-04-02 09:58 PM
Lacride
quote:
Lacride wrote:
I spent all night gleud to my comp. By chance, I have nothing to translate those days. Well, I had a f***ing great night surfing on the Stones-wave...

Sorry, I mean "glued"
09-04-02 10:18 PM
lonecrapshooter I feel hungover and I didn't leave New York although my fiancee and I toyed with the idea of heading up without tickets.
09-05-02 02:36 PM
jb Don't be so dam nasty!
09-05-02 06:04 PM
cocksucker please remove that horrible clinton/gore avator

one cocksucker on this board is more than enough