ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Who's driving my bus?
The Bigger Bang Bus in Buenos Aires, Argentina
40x5 la Disquería/ Midnight Rambler / 40x5 Tributo bar / EMI Argentina / Modena Desing
Photo by khalil78 from BdP the message board by Midnight Rambler and Rocks Off
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A BIGGER BANG NOW #1 AT AMAZON.COM Return to archive
September 5th, 2005 01:01 AM
Poison Dart iS it possible the Stones will outsell Kanye West in his second week and have a number 1 album in 2005?

I doubt it. But I'd give my first born to see it happen.
September 5th, 2005 01:08 AM
time is on my side
quote:
Poison Dart wrote:
iS it possible the Stones will outsell Kanye West in his second week and have a number 1 album in 2005?

I doubt it. But I'd give my first born to see it happen.

Interesting thought about the first born.
September 5th, 2005 01:59 AM
CraigP This album is gonna be a smash!
September 5th, 2005 02:04 AM
gypsy I hope so! I want our boys to be on top again. I want their music to be played on the trendy radio stations, so that they are "discovered" by another generation.

Plus, I really loathe Kanye West.
September 5th, 2005 02:18 AM
CraigP If the release killer modern rock tracks like Rough Justice, Oh no, Driving too fast... The trendy stations would definately play them... They might have killed the chance with the Steets of Love fucking shit as the first single????? What the fucking fuck??? That is easily the worst Stones song EVER. PERIOD. They will LOSE pulling shit like that. But I am still optimistic!
[Edited by CraigP]
September 5th, 2005 02:28 PM
star star or neocon, jesus, didnt he realise that by rhyming "certain" with "haliburton" he was encouraging comparisons with phoebe's impromptu songs on friends?!
September 5th, 2005 07:44 PM
Soldatti The next single should be SSMC, this song will be a hit.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)