ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Who's driving my bus?
The Bigger Bang Bus in Buenos Aires, Argentina
40x5 la Disquería/ Midnight Rambler / 40x5 Tributo bar / EMI Argentina / Modena Desing
Photo by khalil78 from BdP the message board by Midnight Rambler and Rocks Off
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith said: "It's good to be anywhere" Return to archive Page: 1 2
September 4th, 2005 03:38 PM
lonecrapshooter "It's good to be here; it's good to be anywhere." Keith said it again in Moncton. Anybody counting how many times he's said that. Is that the first time on this tour? I didn't hear it in Boston or Hartford. I guess he really likes that line.
September 4th, 2005 03:40 PM
pdog
quote:
lonecrapshooter wrote:
"It's good to be here; it's good to be anywhere." Keith said it again in Moncton. Anybody counting how many times he's said that. Is that the first time on this tour? I didn't hear it in Boston or Hartford. I guess he really likes that line.

Probably took the images of people dying in NOL, I always imagine, he's pretty amazed he ain't dead!
September 4th, 2005 03:42 PM
Moonisup oh no
September 4th, 2005 06:04 PM
the good I don't think its even his line. I think its an old line from some comedian. But I he must own it at this point.
September 4th, 2005 06:29 PM
exile
quote:
the good wrote:
an old line from some comedian.

the comedian is Max Miller.

September 4th, 2005 08:35 PM
jb
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
oh no

Jesus Christ, 4 shows in and he is using that line..I sense him using his feet on HTW with aChuck very soon
September 4th, 2005 08:37 PM
glencar LOL Made me laugh!
September 4th, 2005 08:40 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
LOL Made me laugh!

Going to ChicGO?
September 4th, 2005 09:12 PM
glencar Leaving Friday & going home on 9/11. Weird to think I'll be flying that day.
September 4th, 2005 09:14 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Leaving Friday & going home on 9/11. Weird to think I'll be flying that day.

Can you help me with Ritz? What other 5 star hotels are available?
September 4th, 2005 09:15 PM
glencar Josh, I'm not concerned about the hotel. BTW The best hotel I ever stayed at was in New Orleans. I bet it's rubble now.
September 4th, 2005 09:17 PM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
Leaving Friday & going home on 9/11. Weird to think I'll be flying that day.

I feel the same way....I'll be so hungover though I don't think I'll care.

JB....you've GOT to come to Chicago. Seriously...you can find SOMETHING...I'll stake out the Ritz with you even if you aren't staying there.

LJ.
September 4th, 2005 09:18 PM
glencar LJ, I shall not drink anything before the show. Nothing. All that water & not a drop to drink.
September 4th, 2005 09:20 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I feel the same way....I'll be so hungover though I don't think I'll care.

JB....you've GOT to come to Chicago. Seriously...you can find SOMETHING...I'll stake out the Ritz with you even if you aren't staying there.

LJ.

I want to go...but you know how I am.............maybe I should wait for Pitt or New York...or Buffalo(sorry, I forget they will never paly that dump again).
September 4th, 2005 09:22 PM
glencar Forget Pittsburgh. Dull crowd & a lackluster show. If you don't do Chicago, you're the biggest faggot* going!

*Not meant in any way to impugn anyone's sexuality.
September 4th, 2005 09:30 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Forget Pittsburgh. Dull crowd & a lackluster show. If you don't do Chicago, you're the biggest faggot* going!

*Not meant in any way to impugn anyone's sexuality.

pEARL jAM IS GOOD...............pUG HAS FAILED ME....HE IS SUPPOSEDLY THE BEST LOOKING BIG MAN IN CHICAGO, AND HAS LEFT ME IN TIME OF NEED..MY ONLY REL FRIEND IS jOEY.......
September 4th, 2005 09:39 PM
glencar You doing Omaha? I'm thinking about it but don't you DARE tell him!
September 4th, 2005 09:46 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
You doing Omaha? I'm thinking about it but don't you DARE tell him!

That is very unlikely......I will offer Joey airfare to New York!!!
September 4th, 2005 09:56 PM
gypsy
quote:
lonecrapshooter wrote:
"It's good to be here; it's good to be anywhere." Keith said it again in Moncton. Anybody counting how many times he's said that. Is that the first time on this tour? I didn't hear it in Boston or Hartford. I guess he really likes that line.

That line is so old. I wish he'd say something unpredictable for once.
September 4th, 2005 09:58 PM
glencar Can't remember what he said at Hartford but it was original. That place always has the best shows for some reason...LOL
September 4th, 2005 09:59 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

That line is so old. I wish he'd say something unpredictable for once.

Amen========================================> Gypsy, is it possible Keith has become a dork?
September 4th, 2005 09:59 PM
glencar Bite yer tongue!
September 4th, 2005 10:00 PM
glencar Speaking of which, why do Shiddddoooooobbbbbeeeeeeans always spell it "tounge"? Is that some joke I'm not in on or is just a common mistake?
September 4th, 2005 10:02 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Speaking of which, why do Shiddddoooooobbbbbeeeeeeans always spell it "tounge"? Is that some joke I'm not in on or is just a common mistake?

I will work tommorrow while you all enjoy your day off.......I
got a new pump for my pull for increase flow...........
September 4th, 2005 10:03 PM
glencar I too have to work but it's double time. And you...?
September 4th, 2005 10:04 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I too have to work but it's double time. And you...?

Just pump out the complaints, set up depos, catch up with out the phone ringing off the hook.,.....
September 4th, 2005 10:18 PM
corgi37 I'm your friend JB. I'm everybody's mate.
September 4th, 2005 10:19 PM
jb
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
I'm your friend JB. I'm everybody's mate.

You are a good man Corgi!!! I hope to see you in New York in )6!!!
September 4th, 2005 10:21 PM
glencar That assclown Hewitt beat Taylor Dent today. C'mon, he sucks!
September 4th, 2005 10:36 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Speaking of which, why do Shiddddoooooobbbbbeeeeeeans always spell it "tounge"? Is that some joke I'm not in on or is just a common mistake?

I've noticed that for years. I don't think it's a joke. I think a lot of people just don't know how to spell tongue correctly.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)