ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Who's driving my bus?
The Bigger Bang Bus in Buenos Aires, Argentina
40x5 la Disquería/ Midnight Rambler / 40x5 Tributo bar / EMI Argentina / Modena Desing
Photo by khalil78 from BdP the message board by Midnight Rambler and Rocks Off
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: REHNQUIST DEAD Return to archive Page: 1 2
September 4th, 2005 09:28 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'm having one beer. Everything in moderation, seriously!

i HAD GUINESS AT fENWAY...AND SCOTCH AT THE hOTEL..i NEED SOME HELP...i WILL FLY wpb FRIDAY DIRECT TO o'HARFE ONLY IF AI GET RSVP'S AT RITZ...THEY HAVE REFUSED ME.....ik WILL NOT STAY AT SOME DUMP WITH MY SON..HE MUST LEARN THE RIGHT WAY TO DO THINGS.
September 4th, 2005 09:31 PM
glencar Don't go all CAPSLOCK on me! See ya in Chicago. The kid'll learn things on his own. I love ya & all but really, let others teach him high style.
September 4th, 2005 11:20 PM
time is on my side
quote:
glencar wrote:
Don't go all CAPSLOCK on me! See ya in Chicago. The kid'll learn things on his own. I love ya & all but really, let others teach him high style.

Who was that poster who typed everything in CAPS????
September 5th, 2005 12:07 AM
PeerQueer Man did Elvis look good in that 68 Comeback Special!

Hot damn that Southern Comfort would go down mighty fine!

Elvis would have made an excellent Chief Justice by the way...
September 5th, 2005 11:13 AM
BILL PERKS
quote:
jb wrote:
He was a horrible Chief Justice who set our country back 100 yrs....Scalia will be even worse. I hope they both burn in hell!!!!
[Edited by jb]

WE FINALLY AGREE ON SOMETHING!!!
HELL'S TOO GOOD FOR HIM..I HOPE HIS DEATH WAS PAINFUL!
September 5th, 2005 11:14 AM
Gazza
quote:
time is on my side wrote:

Who was that poster who typed everything in CAPS????

guess!
September 5th, 2005 11:25 AM
FPM C10

Sept. 5 (Bloomberg) -- U.S. President George W. Bush, acting only two days after the death of William H. Rehnquist, said he will nominate prominent right-wing crackpot, 700 Club host and head of the Christian Coalition Pat Robertson to be the nation's 17th chief justice.

Robertson, 75, who most recently made headlines when he called for the assassination of Venezualan leader Hugo Chavez, has also in the past advocated dropping a "small" nuclear device on the US State Department. "By showing this kind of restraint - after all it was just a suggestion and he did specify it be a small one - I've known for some time that Pat was the best man for this job," Bush said from the Oval Office in Washington with Robertson at his side. ``God told me that Pat Robertson has earned the nation's confidence.''

In announcing Robertson's nomination so quickly -- two days before Rehnquist's funeral -- Bush said he wanted to appoint as many crackpots and unqualified cronies to top positions as quickly as possible before he is hounded from office for his own incompetence.

"Whoo BOY! Who could possibly have known that this Hurricane Katrina thing could've been taken so seriously, " said Bush. "It seems like people are really mad about this for some reason. After my mishandling of the whole thing in Iraq, I really thought the American people would go for anything. Now I'm not so sure."

September 5th, 2005 11:43 AM
glencar Uh, that was JOHN Robertson who he nominated. And he will be confirmed easily since the Dems couldn't find some unpaid Guatamalan hosekeeper from the 1990's or some other such "scandal."
September 5th, 2005 05:03 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
The_Worst wrote:

Chief Justice Scalia... God I like the sound of that!!!

you like the sound of jackboots then?
September 5th, 2005 05:04 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
glencar wrote:
Uh, that was JOHN Robertson who he nominated. And he will be confirmed easily since the Dems couldn't find some unpaid Guatamalan hosekeeper from the 1990's or some other such "scandal."

or whether someone took a toke off a joint twenty years ago at a party---how quickly these neanderthal neocons forget

September 5th, 2005 09:56 PM
glencar Yeah that too.
September 5th, 2005 10:08 PM
monkey_man
quote:
the good wrote:

I am so tired of hearing this crap. Maybe if you guys came up with any half decent ideas you wouldn't be routinely rejected by the American people.

Yeah like if we had the highest court in the land in our pocket we could court appoint the president too!
September 5th, 2005 10:11 PM
glencar LOL Delirium is fun!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)