ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Who's driving my bus?
The Bigger Bang Bus in Buenos Aires, Argentina
40x5 la Disquería/ Midnight Rambler / 40x5 Tributo bar / EMI Argentina / Modena Desing
Photo by khalil78 from BdP the message board by Midnight Rambler and Rocks Off
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The He-Man Emotional Rescue Hater's Club Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
September 4th, 2005 10:06 AM
Gazza
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I have a question for the He-Men....

What's your take on LIND???

I've already said its the best Stones song in a quarter century (apart from Mmaybe 'Continental Drift'). Why do you ask? Theres no comparison between the two songs

Theres a difference between being able to 'push female buttons' and sounding over-the-top cheesy.
September 4th, 2005 10:12 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I've already said its the best Stones song in a quarter century (apart from Mmaybe 'Continental Drift'). Why do you ask? Theres no comparison between the two songs

Theres a difference between being able to 'push female buttons' and sounding over-the-top cheesy.

Sorry Gazza....

I am now reading the drunken posts from last night.

WTF was I talking about???

LJ.
September 4th, 2005 08:45 PM
jb a great fucking song...........no true stones fan would feel threatened by it...
September 5th, 2005 12:48 AM
Sir Stonesalot I'm not threatened by a song. That's retarded. Only a complete mega-pussy would suggest such a thing.

I don't like the song because it's a stupid song. It's simply not of a quality worthy of the Rolling Stones name.

One thing on the plus side for it....it proves that the Glimmers are mere mortals and capable of human falicy. The songs failure humanizes.
September 5th, 2005 02:06 AM
gypsy
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I'm not threatened by a song. That's retarded. Only a complete mega-pussy would suggest such a thing.

I don't like the song because it's a stupid song. It's simply not of a quality worthy of the Rolling Stones name.

One thing on the plus side for it....it proves that the Glimmers are mere mortals and capable of human falicy. The songs failure humanizes.

I played it yesterday in my car...and thought of you.
September 5th, 2005 02:10 AM
CraigP I like the song to a decent extent. I love the bass line (killer). The words are weak but I love the falsetto. The song has an awesome groove... I might go listen to it now, in fact. The album was one of the first to get me into the Stones. I used to love the song itself untill I over played it but after a while of abstinance, I love it!
September 5th, 2005 01:37 PM
texile yeah, this club made me want to resdiscover the song and now it's better than ever...
September 5th, 2005 05:46 PM
Sir Stonesalot Gypsy....

You thought of lil' ol' me?

I hope they were very naughty thoughts. Was there any spanking involved? I hope so.

Oh, and you are welcome texy.
September 5th, 2005 06:16 PM
gypsy
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Gypsy....

You thought of lil' ol' me?

I hope they were very naughty thoughts. Was there any spanking involved? I hope so.

Oh, and you are welcome texy.

Yes, I thought of you. But, no, no nasty thoughts. I just smiled and wondered to myself why you hate the song so much.
I thought you hated Miss You much more, no?
September 5th, 2005 09:31 PM
Sir Stonesalot OK, but think naughty thoughts next time. That makes me smile.

I don't even dislike Miss You. It's too long and looses some of it's momentum. But it's not near as cornball as er.

Of course, Miss U is a completely different animal. I don't hate her either, I just think she's a complete loon.
September 5th, 2005 10:46 PM
gypsy
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
OK, but think naughty thoughts next time. That makes me smile.

I don't even dislike Miss You. It's too long and looses some of it's momentum. But it's not near as cornball as er.

Of course, Miss U is a completely different animal. I don't hate her either, I just think she's a complete loon.

Who do you think is mostly responsible for ER? Mick?

September 5th, 2005 10:50 PM
Thing One Nice avatar Gypsy. Are you short of cash?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)