ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Them shoes... 1978!
By Lynn Goldsmith
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rockin' The Rivers Blues Festival this weekend - schedule Return to archive
08-10-01 09:26 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Today - Main Stage: Too Slim & the Taildraggers, Headpins, The Edgar Winter Band, John Kay & Steppenwolf, Blue Oyster Cult

Tomorrow - Main Stage: The Jared Stewart Band, Shana Morrison, Savoy Brown w/Kim Simmonds, Mick Taylor, Mountain, Double Trouble, Jimmie Vaughan - Then an all star jam!

Sunday - Main Stage: Rob Quist, Vince Converse, Amazing Rhythm Aces, Dave Mason, Eric Burdon & the New Animals, BTO

For more information as well as upper stage schedule enter this site

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
08-11-01 10:05 AM
Robert Schneeweiss To see Kim Simmonds and Mick Taylor on the same bill would be wicked, but the cost to cover the distance from Toronto is a bit out of my student budget. Let me know if you tape the show.
08-11-01 02:03 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I'm not sure if it will be a webcast, I asked the producer but maybe he's very busy with the show.

I'm gonna try to get the audio at the SW5 list, in the meantime we can listen Mick Taylor AND Kim Simmonds jamming together at the 19th annual Long Beach Blues festival on September 5, 1998 with Keith Emerson, John Mayall, Peter Green and Ronnie Earle

Click the image and go

Mick Taylor with Keith Emerson and Kim Simmonds

Other pic from the event

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
08-11-01 09:36 PM
Robert Schneeweiss Thanks Voodoo Chile, keep me posted.

[Edited by Robert Schneeweiss]

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.