ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Them shoes... 1978!
By Lynn Goldsmith
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Jagger and Liz Hurley Return to archive
08-06-01 05:39 AM
moy Jagger�s satisfaction?

Is Mick Jagger finding satisfaction in Liz Hurley?
The wrinkly rocker has been spotted looking cozy with the Estee Lauder model, including a recent sighting at the Los Angeles restaurant Ammo. Jagger�s spokesman didn�t return calls and Hurley�s spokeswoman adamantly denied that the model was at the restaurant. The restaurant manager told the Scoop that the two had a long dinner there, with a few others also at the table. When asked if the pair looked like a couple, the manager declined to respond. �I don�t know why they [Jagger and Hurley] would deny it,� says our spy. �They�re both single and sexy � in a rather been-around-the-block sort of way.�

08-06-01 11:23 AM
Robert Schneeweiss Hurley is pretty sexy, but isn't she a bit old for Mick? His taste seems to be slightly younger these days. Not that I'm saying that in a negative manner. Personally, I think an age gap can be thrown out the window provided there are enough common interests.
08-07-01 12:29 AM
wfts liz and hugh were always at Parties with Mick
08-07-01 10:28 AM
CS

Jagger wines and dines Hurley
Brits set tongues wagging in LA
Mick Jagger is clearly not too cut up over the end of his dalliance with Sophie Dahl, for he is already up to his old love-hound tricks. The bejowled rocker�s latest steady dinner companion is, rather surprisingly, Elizabeth Hurley. The pair have been seen out and about in Los Angeles a number of times in recent weeks and were spotted sharing a meal at a restaurant called Ammo in Los Angeles. The restaurant manager confirmed that the two Brits had enjoyed a 'long dinner'. However, he declined to say whether Jagger and Hurley looked like a couple. Another eagle-eyed � and rather loquacious � source shrugged: 'I don't know why they'd deny it. They�re both single and sexy � in a been-around-the-block sort of way.'
08-07-01 10:38 AM
CS People News daily poll is

Would you go out with Mick Jagger?

I'd rather listen to Atomic Kitten
No thank you
Yes please

http://www.peoplenews.com/home/

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.