ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Them shoes... 1978!
By Lynn Goldsmith
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Anybody Seen My Keef? Return to archive
08-01-01 05:21 PM
gimmeshelter27 Chuck Leavell stated recently in the Atlanta paper that he recently jammed in NYC with Keith and some other muscicians in the studio.Has anyone heard about a Wino's project.With Mick soloing maybe ther is something in the works!Also any news on the Cheryl Crow album that Keith played on and wrote a song??
08-02-01 04:27 PM
Gazza Sheryl Crow's new album is due out in a couple of months time - doesnt SEEm at this time that Keith's gonna be on it if the following article has anything to go by as he doesnt get a mention.....this comes from a Rolling Stone online post which I just found on a Sheryl Crow website

New Friends for Sheryl Crow
Sheryl Crow will be joined by Gwyneth Paltrow and Kid Rock on her next album, which is due out late fall. Crow is currently in New York working on the album, which will be her first since last year's Sheryl Crow and Friends: Live in Central Park and her first of new material since 1998's The Globe Sessions.

"She just nailed it," Crow says of Paltrow's singing. The two have been friends for years, and Paltrow -- who gained singing experience in her film Duets with Huey Lewis -- joined Crow onstage during an impromptu party at the Cutting Room in New York on April 14th. The two sang several cover songs, including the Who's "Squeeze Box" and Ram Jam's "Black Betty," as well as "It's Only Love," a song Crow co-wrote for Stevie Nicks' upcoming album, Trouble in Shangri-la. "She is a great singer, and an awesome friend," Crow says of Paltrow.

Kid Rock, another friend, showed up at Crow's party dressed in a bunny suit and joined her for a cover of Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Sweet Home Alabama." She speaks highly of the Detroit rappin' rocker's musical talent: "Every time I am around him I just appreciate him so much more." Although details are still being worked out, he will sing on her album, and she plans to sing on his next one. Other party attendees included actors Luke Wilson, Chris Rock and Chris Noth.

Crow will be making several other spontaneous appearances at different clubs in New York while working on her new album. Those who are lucky enough to catch a performance will be treated to a few new songs, some old hits, and a lot of covers. "I have such an amazing band," she said. "And between all of us we know every cover there is."
MIA SULPOR -- Rolling Stone Online

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.