ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

The European leg is over - thanks a lot!
© Wenn Photos with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who Qwest December!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
31st August 2006 05:33 PM
Dan They would go from tour to tour and only change 2 or 3 songs. The Ramones were also like that, they changed 2-3 songs a year. 8 of the first 9 songs were the exact same from 1983 to 1996.
31st August 2006 05:35 PM
pdog
quote:
Dan wrote:
They would go from tour to tour and only change 2 or 3 songs. The Ramones were also like that, they changed 2-3 songs a year. 8 of the first 9 songs were the exact same from 1983 to 1996.

I'd go see them every chance! I miss The Ramones, I never missed The Who.
31st August 2006 05:35 PM
glencar That must get so boring...
31st August 2006 05:39 PM
Dan
quote:
glencar wrote:
That must get so boring...

I started getting bored after about the 300th tape. Stopped trying to be a completist around 400. Seeing them was far too exciting to worry about the setlist. Their headline shows were usually 32 songs though so they played a lot.
31st August 2006 08:20 PM
Joey
quote:
Dan wrote:

I started getting bored after about the 300th tape. Stopped trying to be a completist around 400. Seeing them was far too exciting to worry about the setlist. Their headline shows were usually 32 songs though so they played a lot.

You shall NOT be greeted this fall at THE QWEST CENTER .
31st August 2006 08:43 PM
Nellcote I watched "The Kids Are Alright" DVD last night.
That's my WHO concert for this year.

Here are my two WHO experiences:

13.12.1975: Providence, Civic Center
I Can't Explain, Substitute, My Wife, Baba O'Riley, Squeeze Box, Behind Blue Eyes, Dreaming From The Waist, Boris The Spider, Magic Bus, Amazing Journey, Sparks, The Acid Queen, Fiddle About, Pinball Wizard, I'm Free, Tommy's Holiday Camp, We're Not Gonna Take It, Summertime Blues, My Generation, Join Together, My Generation Blues, Roadrunner, Won't Get Fooled Again

20.05.2004: Boston, MA, Tweeter Amphitheatre
Who Are You, Baba O'Riley, I Can't Explain, Long Live Rock, Behind Blue Eyes, 5.15, The Punk And The Godfather, Love Reign O'er Me, Eminence Front, You Better You Bet, Real Good Looking Boy, Substitute, Love Ain't For Keeping, Magic Bus, My Generation, The Kids Are Alright, Old Red Wine, Won't Get Fooled Again, Pinball Wizard, Amazing Journey, Sparks, See Me Feel Me
1st September 2006 10:29 AM
Joey " I watched "The Kids Are Alright" DVD last night.
That's my WHO concert for this year. "

Nellcote ........................

Did you enjoy the DVD ?!?!

1st September 2006 10:35 AM
Nellcote It was Wicked Pissah!
1st September 2006 10:36 AM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
It was Wicked Pissah!

You are much loved .
1st September 2006 10:39 AM
gustavobala no south america?
1st September 2006 10:46 AM
Joey
quote:
gustavobala wrote:
no south america?

Yes -- the band will be embarking to South America in 2007 and most likely back to the European Continent again that year .

http://www.longliverock.org/

1st September 2006 11:42 AM
Joey

YES !!!!!!

1st September 2006 12:55 PM
gustavobala
quote:
Joey wrote:

Yes -- the band will be embarking to South America in 2007 and most likely back to the European Continent again that year .

http://www.longliverock.org/

sorry joey, i click in the link and i cannot find something from south america´s who tour
1st September 2006 03:22 PM
Joey
quote:
gustavobala wrote:
sorry joey, i click in the link and i cannot find something from south america´s who tour

Oh , Pick ... Pick .... Pick !
1st September 2006 03:31 PM
Dan
quote:
Joey wrote:

You shall NOT be greeted this fall at THE QWEST CENTER .

Thats okay. I prefer to get Omaha'd right here in LA.
1st September 2006 04:28 PM
Joey
quote:
Dan wrote:

Thats okay. I prefer to get Omaha'd right here in LA.

Funny !!!!

Wonderful Postin '

You are POSTIN' !
2nd September 2006 04:39 PM
Joey

The date will be announced tomorrow morning .

I shall post .

Kins
3rd September 2006 04:44 PM
Jumping Jack December 7, Qwest Center, a day that will live in infamy!!!
3rd September 2006 04:52 PM
mojoman
quote:
Joey wrote:

I am now so excited that I am typing this with my penis AND my nipples .

lol!!!
3rd September 2006 04:55 PM
mojoman
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
No wonder the Hot Seats are so expensive, they get the special pleasure of Peeing Tom!!!

the peeping tommys?
3rd September 2006 04:56 PM
Dan Where are the rest of the dates?
3rd September 2006 06:08 PM
Joey
quote:
Dan wrote:
Where are the rest of the dates?

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=1462&u_sid=2234008

" One is a geeksta rapper from Brooklyn.

The other two are geezer rockers from Britain.

But MC Chris has something in common with Pete Townshend and Roger Daltrey.

They're all coming to the metro area.

The Who, featuring co-founders Townshend and Daltrey, will play at the Qwest Center Omaha on Dec. 7 as part of the band's first world tour in nearly 20 years.

MC Chris, associated with the "nerdcore hip-hop" or "geeksta rap" genre, will headline a Sept. 17 concert at Sokol Underground.

Both acts are examples of the wide scope of concerts coming to the metro area this fall and winter.

From today through December, fans will find a concert calendar that's packed with rock, blues, country, rap, metal, folk and soul music for fans of all ages.

Here's a glimpse of some of the tours hitting venues large and small around Omaha, Council Bluffs and Lincoln. "

YES !!!!!!!

www.QWESTCENTER.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0h2Ay43N0A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb6nX9G4vX8

[Kins]

[Edited by Joey]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)