ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

The European leg is over - thanks a lot!
© Wenn Photos with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: PDog do you wear a turban when you work? Return to archive Page: 1 2
31st August 2006 07:32 PM
sirmoonie Pete doing acoustic Kids Are Alright - what a genius

31st August 2006 08:37 PM
Jair
quote:
Dan wrote:

Like Los Angeles?

Good one!!!
31st August 2006 09:03 PM
Madafaka Wait a minute... PDog works?
I can see his post all the time!
31st August 2006 09:06 PM
pdog
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Wait a minute... PDog works?
I can see his post all the time!

I work 7 days a week. I get paid for the work on the weekends!
[Edited by pdog]
31st August 2006 09:08 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
jb wrote:

We must ensure that we are kept safe and vote for only republicans, as they have a track record of keeping us safe. A democratic vivtory could lead to , goid forbid, another 9/11. Please folks, vote republican and vote often.

I thought we had a Republican president in office on 9/11.
Maybe it was just a bad dream, though.
31st August 2006 09:31 PM
Madafaka
quote:
pdog wrote:

I work 7 days a week. I get paid for the work on the weekends!
[Edited by pdog]

I got it, you don't sleep!
31st August 2006 10:13 PM
Riffhard
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

I thought we had a Republican president in office on 9/11.
Maybe it was just a bad dream, though.

No you're correct. It was a Republican at the time. Of course at the time that the 19 terrorists were attending flight training school in the USA,Bubba was the man in charge. He was also in charge when the US embassys in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed,killing over 250 innocents. Bubba was also at the helm when the the Kobar Towers were bombed in SA killing 19 US troops. Ditto for the first WTC bombing in 1993 killing 6 and injuring thousands. Oh,yeah,he also was the POTUS when the USS Cole was bombed killing 18 US troops. He also sold nuke technology to North Korea,and we all now know where Kim Il Jong got his ability to produce nuke weapons,right? So what exactly was your point? Are you trying to bash Republicans on national security? Because I just decimated that argument with only a few pertinent facts. I could go on and on and on.

Riffy
1st September 2006 12:58 AM
pdog We spend countless billons in Iraq, wasting our resources b/c our leadership had no fucking plan. They say it's the war on terror there. Unfortunately terorists don't fight wars, they hide and plan secret attacks, making a miltary response only neccesary when you actually know where they are. ie: Afghanistan, where, our brilliant leaders outsourced the fight in Tora Bora, allowing Bin Laden to escape. I digress. Bush made fun of Kerry when he said we need to go after them with good old fashioned police work. Which everyone knows is, investigating, undercover work, intelligence and leads and hunches. Are we doing that? No. The UK did and their work prevented an attack, while our Govt. spies on its on people. They might get lucky. The truth is, it isn't Republicans or Democrats that make us safer. It's the people who put their asses on the line. My gripe is, you don't put their asses on the line unless you got a plan and aren't leaving them to hang out to die! If we're gonna blame Clinton, shouldn't we blame Reagan too. How much money, weapons and trainnig did we give to Bin Laden to fight the Soviets in the 1980's.
The old saying is true, everytime you point the finger, look at your hand, three fingers are pointing back at you.
Best way to defeat terrorists. Find them, and kill or capture them. Hard long tedious work, but the most important. See my old fashioned police work for details.
Taking out Saddam to give the country to a bunch of people who hate us, without ever securing the country first, bad plan.
I would've killed Saddam by now, and Iraq would be a 51st state rulled by a ruthless dictator of my chosing. What the fuck were they thinking? They put the cart ahead of the horse, somebody killed the horse and then they realized, no one had a cart either!
1st September 2006 01:04 AM
glencar While I supported the removal of Saddam, this occupation has been one huge fuck-up. It looks like L. Paul Bremer is getting much of the blame.
1st September 2006 02:48 AM
Ten Thousand Motels I thought it was the Hindus and Sihks who wore the turbans.
1st September 2006 02:49 AM
pdog
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
I thought it was the Hindus and Sihks who wore the turbans.

I wear a skully...
1st September 2006 03:05 AM
stonedinaustralia at this rate it will be Christmas before this sucker hits 500

c'mon guys - Let's Work!!
1st September 2006 03:09 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
pdog wrote:
I wear a skully...

I wear a New England Patriots hat.
And I wear many hats at work.
1st September 2006 06:55 AM
Jair Hey, this shit is getting political?
Its getting political!!!
Its getting political!!!

1st September 2006 06:58 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
I thought it was the Hindus and Sihks who wore the turbans.

Sihks wear turbans. Not Hindus.

[Edited by not bound to please]
1st September 2006 07:16 AM
Jair Down Here the women dress bikinis, but the authorities cut their heads & arms off.

Just in case, you know...

[Edited by Jair]
1st September 2006 09:24 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

No you're correct. It was a Republican at the time. Of course at the time that the 19 terrorists were attending flight training school in the USA,Bubba was the man in charge. He was also in charge when the US embassys in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed,killing over 250 innocents. Bubba was also at the helm when the the Kobar Towers were bombed in SA killing 19 US troops. Ditto for the first WTC bombing in 1993 killing 6 and injuring thousands. Oh,yeah,he also was the POTUS when the USS Cole was bombed killing 18 US troops. He also sold nuke technology to North Korea,and we all now know where Kim Il Jong got his ability to produce nuke weapons,right? So what exactly was your point? Are you trying to bash Republicans on national security? Because I just decimated that argument with only a few pertinent facts. I could go on and on and on.

Riffy

No point. Just stating the obvious. Frankly, I think debating politics on the internet - and a Stones message board in particular - is pointless and, more importantly, boring. I come here to get away from all that stuff.
1st September 2006 10:29 AM
Jair
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

No point. Just stating the obvious. Frankly, I think debating politics on the internet - and a Stones message board in particular - is pointless and, more importantly, boring. I come here to get away from all that stuff.

Well said.
100pct agree, GotToRollMe!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)