ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

The European leg is over - thanks a lot!
© Wenn Photos with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RO Props on RS.com Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
30th August 2006 03:01 PM
Jumping Jack This has probably been reported already, but bears repeating again, there is a new video on RS.com that credits this website for pointing out the 2000th show.

Nice to see respect given where deserved. Well done!
30th August 2006 03:05 PM
Some Guy Big Ups!
30th August 2006 03:12 PM
glencar Link please!
30th August 2006 03:13 PM
glencar Link? Oh here it is! http://www.rollingstones.com/virtualticket/
[Edited by glencar]
30th August 2006 03:19 PM
PartyDoll MEG Here is the thread on RO from the weekend...

http://novogate.com/board/968/230716-1.html

Always good to see RO (thanks, resident statistician Gazza) get kudos!!!
30th August 2006 03:24 PM
glencar Whilst in virtual ticket, I stumbled on Monkey Man rehearsal vidoe. Have they actually played this song at any Euroland shows?
30th August 2006 03:51 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Whilst in virtual ticket, I stumbled on Monkey Man rehearsal vidoe. Have they actually played this song at any Euroland shows?

no, there is no need to give the fans another album track that would sound great....they have already added Streets of Love to the set to "send 'em home happy!" j/k
30th August 2006 04:03 PM
glencar They also have a rehearsal video of SOL!
30th August 2006 04:07 PM
monkey_man Give Gazza a full time job at RS.COM!!
30th August 2006 04:20 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
They also have a rehearsal video of SOL!

You should offer thanks to young Jacob Cohl for this....he has made another dream come true!

I remember seeing that video...is it the one from right before the tour started????
30th August 2006 04:22 PM
glencar I refrain from commenting on Jake Cohl. That's so May 2006...
30th August 2006 04:36 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
I refrain from commenting on Jake Cohl. That's so May 2006...

you mean back just after the days of when that was not possible, and I made it fashionable (also see the changeover from "Jake" to "Jacob"
30th August 2006 04:39 PM
glencar No, nothing at all like that...
30th August 2006 05:31 PM
pdog Did they mention my post count?
30th August 2006 05:49 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:
Did they mention my post count?

No but they mentioned a that there was a plethora of smut signatures all over the place.
30th August 2006 05:59 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

No but they mentioned a that there was a plethora of smut signatures all over the place.

I'm no Larry Flynt, I just play him on my computer!
30th August 2006 06:02 PM
glencar pdog,what's the board where you caused all those browns fans such distress?
30th August 2006 06:07 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
pdog,what's the board where you caused all those browns fans such distress?

It was Starbuck, and I got the bad rap for it!
I love Starbuck, I hope he is healing okay from his near death tumble!
30th August 2006 06:17 PM
glencar near death tumble??? Do tell...
30th August 2006 06:34 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
near death tumble??? Do tell...

He fell off a cliff or something, he said he was okay. It could've ended in tears.
30th August 2006 06:55 PM
Gazza
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
This has probably been reported already, but bears repeating again, there is a new video on RS.com that credits this website for pointing out the 2000th show.

Nice to see respect given where deserved. Well done!

Cheers. When I read the other day that this had been mentioned, I checked out the video but the sound didnt play properly

Its fixed now, and this is the first time I've actually realised that the band themselves are now aware of it and have mentioned it. Its quite freaky to see Keith on film talking about something you've taken the time to research
30th August 2006 07:14 PM
LadyJane WOW!!!!!!!!

They really DO pay attention to us.

I'm impressed.

Wonder what they think about some of our nonsense...and some of our BITCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
30th August 2006 07:59 PM
Gazza Obviously they pay no attention to the bitching. It hasnt worked!

I dont know if its a case of 'paying attention'. I e-mailed Chuck Leavell three weeks ago about the 2,000th show thing (at the time it was meant to take place in El Ejido) plus T&A mentioned to me at the Cabbage Patch I should mention it to Stonesdoug that 22/8/06 was show #2,000 and maybe he could pass the info on to someone. So, maybe either of those two guys were responsible for getting the word out, in which case they deserve my thanks.
30th August 2006 09:13 PM
SweetVirginia Gazza, I couldn't be more proud!
(Here's a screen shot of the opening credit.)

[Edited by SweetVirginia]
30th August 2006 09:32 PM
glencar NICE!!!!!!!!
30th August 2006 10:21 PM
pdog It's good to be Gazza, No?
30th August 2006 10:27 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
pdog wrote:
It's good to be Gazza, No?

Yep...it's his world. We just live in it.

30th August 2006 10:33 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
pdog wrote:
It's good to be Gazza, No?

Yes, especially when you see, hear or read people from all over the world saying Fuck you Gazza, will ya?
30th August 2006 10:38 PM
SweetVirginia
Wouldn't it have been great if that RS video had ended
with Keith saying "Fuck you, Gazza, will ya?"

30th August 2006 10:43 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)