ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Wishlist my ass, let's play the same!! Fuck the fans
© 2005 Frank Micelotta and Voodoo Chile In Wonderland with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The New USA Collection Return to archive
September 3rd, 2005 07:35 PM
deuce Just wondering if these things are remastered and/or if the covers that have the tongue with the US Flag print are just cards or if they serve as covers for the discs. Here's an example of the Goat's Head Soup one:

I ask because I've been wanting to replace some of my cd's from the Virgin Catalog but I just want to know what Im getting first
September 4th, 2005 02:30 PM
Egbert Saw these at the store yesterday - the flag cover is just a cardboard sheath for the jewel case. No indication whatsoever of any remastering. Looking at the spine of the CD they appear to be identical to the standard 1994 Virgin remasters.

Would be interested to know if these are indeed remastered or if this yet another shameless money grab.
September 4th, 2005 05:36 PM
Jair
quote:
Egbert wrote:
Would be interested to know if these are indeed remastered or if this yet another shameless money grab.

You can bet is another shameless money grab.

Of course they taking advantage of the tour to sell anything.

By a few coins you also can fuck mick's ass.

September 4th, 2005 05:39 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Jair wrote:

By a few coins you also can fuck mick's ass.

there's another one for your sig, gazza
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)