ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Wishlist my ass, let's play the same!! Fuck the fans
© 2005 Frank Micelotta and Voodoo Chile In Wonderland with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: You dont forget the first time Return to archive
September 3rd, 2005 12:18 AM
masoudi Hi all

ABB arrived from japan today in my letterbox. It has been 8 long years since i last had that feeling of opening the box and seeing what was in store for me. You dont forget the first time!! but I decided to wait a few minutes before i put her in the player just to make the moment last a little longer.

I decided to lie down and put the headphones on so I could enjoy every lick, every pounding of the drum. Sometimes they rocked hard, other times they created a different mood and on a few occassions pulled at my heart strings.

Granted there maybe couple of fillers but boy of boy have they put a smile on my wee face. It is never good to compare what you have had previously as they are all different but this my band in 2005 and they are cooking.

My fav at first hearing had to be Look what the cat dragged in, but now I have weeks ahead to enjoy each song, get to know the lyrics and get to know eachother.

I can recall the day of most Stones abums i have bought in the last 20 years and this is another day i wont forget. Man are we a lucky frickin group that the boys are still able to do this to us after all these years. Thankyou boys

Brendon
September 3rd, 2005 12:37 AM
Steel Wheels Rock on, Brother. Turn it up and enjoy every single nuance.

September 3rd, 2005 02:10 AM
the good Yes!!! Lookie what the cat dragged in!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)