ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Wishlist my ass, let's play the same!! Fuck the fans
© 2005 Frank Micelotta and Voodoo Chile In Wonderland with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Taylor Stories on Micktaylor.com Return to archive
September 2nd, 2005 05:00 PM
jcdesq Those were the best. I remember one I wrote about Mick Taylor being able to sense when a woman had the menses, like a bear, and one where he fought a racist Fuzzy Zoeller and got off on the smell of burning pubic hair.

Didn't Mick's girlfriend take the site down. That was the best place to release my creative energy.

I think, due to my Ambien addiction, that I am not as funny anymore.
September 2nd, 2005 05:01 PM
glencar Mick's gf? He was married until last year or so, no?
September 2nd, 2005 05:08 PM
Joey
quote:
jcdesq wrote:
Those were the best. I remember one I wrote about Mick Taylor being able to sense when a woman had the menses, like a bear, and one where he fought a racist Fuzzy Zoeller and got off on the smell of burning pubic hair.

What about the one with the bottles of Nyquil ( sic ) strewn about the room ?!?!

What about ............................?!?!?!
September 2nd, 2005 05:09 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl That website (micktaylor.com) was created and maintained by Gary Paranzino. He relaunched the website recently.

micktaylor.net was created and is maintained by Ed Johnson

None of them were /are official websites; however, both have contact with Mick and his wife, as I do too.

Gary Paranzino also created the SW5 list to talk about Mick Taylor but currently is managed by Curtis Smith

Unless it was recently, Mick still married with Valerie
September 2nd, 2005 05:09 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
jcdesq wrote:
I remember one I wrote about Mick Taylor being able to sense when a woman had the menses, like a bear, and one where he fought a racist Fuzzy Zoeller and got off on the smell of burning pubic hair.

No shit! You wrote those? You must have stored some of your creations...
September 2nd, 2005 05:10 PM
gypsy
quote:
jcdesq wrote:

I think, due to my Ambien addiction, that I am not as funny anymore.

Yeah, I think you're right - remember back in '03, when we voted you "Funniest Rocks Off Member?"
September 2nd, 2005 05:11 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
Joey wrote:

What about the one with the bottles of Nyquil ( sic ) strewn about the room ?!?!

What about ............................?!?!?!

LOL. Or the one about the origins of "Ventilator Blues"...??
September 2nd, 2005 05:41 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Gypsy, your account at photobucket exceeded the bandidth in the second day of the month, that means a bunch of crazies are watching them

September 2nd, 2005 06:12 PM
glencar Hmm, the ghost of Brian Jones is quite silly!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)