ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Wishlist my ass, let's play the same!! Fuck the fans
© 2005 Frank Micelotta and Voodoo Chile In Wonderland with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Price Gouging (Stones Content) Return to archive
September 2nd, 2005 03:33 PM
jcdesq From Reuters:

President Bush has condemned the Rolling Stones for charging such outrageous ticket prices for their "Greatest Hits" concerts. "$454 to see "It's Only Rock and Roll" yet again? What they are doing is criminal. Worse than the gas stations and hotels in the South! If I had it my way, I would rub feces in their eyes and light Mick Taylor's pubic hair on fire. I also bet that the area between Charlie Watts' thigh and pubic bone smells like the stinkiest of all the cheeses." said the President.

Developing...
September 2nd, 2005 03:45 PM
FPM C10 you still here?
September 2nd, 2005 03:56 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
jcdesq wrote:
If I had it my way, I would rub feces in their eyes and light Mick Taylor's pubic hair on fire.

I remember a bunch of hilarious made up stories about Taylor, one of them about his setting his pubic hair on fire. The stories were posted anonimously in the old Mick Taylor board.

Joey used to post there (not that it has anything to do with it; I think), and it was funny as hell. Some guys just didn't want to touch his monkey.
September 2nd, 2005 04:03 PM
pdog May I suggest we just ignore this troll. Even posting this, I feel like I'm giving them too much.
September 2nd, 2005 04:04 PM
egon
quote:
pdog wrote:
May I suggest we just ignore this troll.

which troll?
September 2nd, 2005 04:08 PM
Joey
quote:
jcdesq wrote:
I also bet that the area between Charlie Watts' thigh and pubic bone smells like the stinkiest of all the cheeses." said the President.

Developing...

You make young Joey's eyes tear up !!!!
September 2nd, 2005 04:10 PM
Joey
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

I remember a bunch of hilarious made up stories about Taylor, one of them about his setting his pubic hair on fire. The stories were posted anonimously in the old Mick Taylor board.

I remember the old Mick Taylor board ........ and those stories were absolutely hilarious .
September 2nd, 2005 04:14 PM
egon joey, 6 beers and counting
September 2nd, 2005 04:26 PM
Joey
quote:
egon wrote:
joey, 6 beers and counting

What about " Jaggerbombs " ?!?!
September 2nd, 2005 07:37 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I paid 2.99 to fill up yesterday. The store in town where I sometimes trade at was 3.39...just two miles away.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)