ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Wishlist my ass, let's play the same!! Fuck the fans
© 2005 Frank Micelotta and Voodoo Chile In Wonderland with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A Bigger Bang hits Philadelphia today! Return to archive
September 2nd, 2005 12:30 PM
Steel Wheels It's out here in Philadelphia. God bless the Rolling Stones for giving me another album.

I'll be listening to it all night, all weekend...
September 2nd, 2005 12:30 PM
Jumacfly Enjoy!! it's a great one!
September 2nd, 2005 12:36 PM
Steel Wheels Thank you my friend! I'll have plenty of booze, my guitars at my side, and of course my amplifiers kicking out the Greatest Rock and Roll Band of ALL TIME.

A BIGGER BANG! YEAH!

September 2nd, 2005 01:01 PM
gimmekeef So has it been released everywhere early..because of pirating???
September 2nd, 2005 01:01 PM
The_Worst
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
It's out here in Philadelphia. God bless the Rolling Stones for giving me another album.

I'll be listening to it all night, all weekend...

Where did you buy it?
September 2nd, 2005 01:22 PM
ResidentMule ...explain
September 2nd, 2005 01:26 PM
glencar Yea, explain.
September 2nd, 2005 01:28 PM
justinkurian This might not be the answer...but, independent record stores release the CD the weekend before the usual Tuesday release.

Here in NYC, Norman's Sound & Vision on 3rd Ave has it. I plan on picking it up tonight.
September 2nd, 2005 01:31 PM
Steel Wheels Yep, an indie store in town has oodles and oodles of the CD in today for sale.

September 2nd, 2005 01:41 PM
quackenbush I live in Philly? Which store? Where?
September 2nd, 2005 01:55 PM
time is on my side Inquirying minds want to know. Is it just an independent store located in Philadelphia??? Do they have stores in other cities??

[Edited by time is on my side]
September 2nd, 2005 02:26 PM
The_Worst Any stores in New Jersey have it?!?!
September 2nd, 2005 02:43 PM
pdog Is this really possible!
September 2nd, 2005 03:07 PM
justinkurian For the Jersey people:

Scottie's record store in the Union/Morris county area might...

They are an indie chain, so they might have it.

I know there are ones in Gillette, Summit and Morristown, if that helps anyone.
September 2nd, 2005 11:07 PM
Steel Wheels A.K.A. Music in Center City Philadelphia has the CD. It's $14.99 and they are open Saturday, Sunday, and even on Labor Day.

No 33 1/3 yet.

By the way, A Bigger Bang is fantastic. It's just what I wanted. A basic rock and roll record with funny moments from Mick, a confident strum from Keef, and Charlie keeping time like none other. The guitars are up in front and they band sounds like are having a ball.

It's my favorite record of all time.
September 2nd, 2005 11:16 PM
Riffhard
quote:
justinkurian wrote:
For the Jersey people:

Scottie's record store in the Union/Morris county area might...

They are an indie chain, so they might have it.

I know there are ones in Gillette, Summit and Morristown, if that helps anyone.

Also you can get it at Vintage Vinyl in Fords. Right over the Raritan Driscoll Bridge.

Riffhard
September 3rd, 2005 12:16 AM
Steel Wheels A short list of my favorite tracks so far:

Infamy - Keef and Charlie are in a groove. Sounds like Keith is on top of his game. A real "Main Offender" sounding cut. Strong vocals and the riffs are danceable.

Rough Justice - The Faces and The Rolling Stones! Mick is very confident and the lyrics are sexy and foul. This is the kind of track that moves like a runnaway train. Ronnie's blistering solo is awesome.

Back Of My Hand - Charlie, Mick, and Keith doing the blues. The sweet, sweet sound of the American South. Beautiful and chilling. 'Nuff said.

September 3rd, 2005 03:04 AM
The_Worst
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Also you can get it at Vintage Vinyl in Fords. Right over the Raritan Driscoll Bridge.

Riffhard

justinkurian,

I tryed the Scotties in Gillette tonight & nothing...

Riffhard,

I just thought of Vintage Vinyl...That place always gets albums about a week before anyone else!! Where do you live by the way? I'm about 25 minutes from Fords...

September 4th, 2005 02:07 PM
The_Worst I tried Vintage Vinyl yesterday...still no luck....Anyone able to pick it up anywhere in New Jersey?!?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)