ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Wishlist my ass, let's play the same!! Fuck the fans
© 2005 Frank Micelotta and Voodoo Chile In Wonderland with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I've got the Vinyl!!!!! Woohooo!! Return to archive
September 2nd, 2005 09:31 AM
Monkeytonk-man gotta let you all know, just got back from my local record shop and I've managed to get hold of a copy of Bigger bang on vinyl, bought the CD along with Q mag with Stones on the cover.

So excited, been waiting a long time for this, was worried I might have to wait an extra week to hear it, 'cus I wanted the first time I heard it to be on vinyl, and reports circulated that it would out on vinyl a week late.

Now I'm about to fuck off work and going home, sticking the album on the turntable, cranking up the volume and rocking out!!

Life is good people,

LET THERE BE ROCK!!!!!!!!
September 2nd, 2005 09:36 AM
blackandblue
quote:
Monkeytonk-man wrote:
gotta let you all know, just got back from my local record shop and I've managed to get hold of a copy of Bigger bang on vinyl, bought the CD along with Q mag with Stones on the cover.

So excited, been waiting a long time for this, was worried I might have to wait an extra week to hear it, 'cus I wanted the first time I heard it to be on vinyl, and reports circulated that it would out on vinyl a week late.

Now I'm about to fuck off work and going home, sticking the album on the turntable, cranking up the volume and rocking out!!

Life is good people,

LET THERE BE ROCK!!!!!!!!

Congrats. You will have a good time!
September 2nd, 2005 09:40 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Sounds exciting. Nothing better than taking a day off from work.
September 2nd, 2005 09:52 AM
Zeeta So hows it split over the 4 sides then?? Please Tell? Any extra tracks?
September 2nd, 2005 10:05 AM
Nasty Habits Congratulations.

I'd also love to know the side-to-side breakdown.
September 2nd, 2005 10:20 AM
Moonisup I've got the vinyl too, no extra's. Great double! you've got to fold it open to see the inner. Looks much better then the cd
September 2nd, 2005 07:09 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Zeeta wrote:
So hows it split over the 4 sides then??

4 songs on each side.
September 2nd, 2005 11:12 PM
Steel Wheels Enjoy that wax! I can't wait to get my copy on vinyl.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)