ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Wishlist my ass, let's play the same!! Fuck the fans
© 2005 Frank Micelotta and Voodoo Chile In Wonderland with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The "Show us your RO tees" thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
August 24th, 2005 10:26 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Here's something i've just realised. Is the "montage" pic the updated one with me in it?

And, how much again are they? Postage to Oz dont forget.

And do people who's birthdays are coming up score free ones?
[Edited by corgi37]

Yeah, I was wondering the same Corgi, and the possibility of the collage as being the one not featuring Jay made my blood boiling..... that would really pisses me off.....

Could anybody post that collage again?
TIA
August 24th, 2005 10:31 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

The resolution in the tee is not as clear as here as the size of this image when printed is the same size as a regular CD and in the tee is almost three times this
August 24th, 2005 10:36 AM
J.J.Flash Wait wait wait..... lemme get this straight..... where the hell did they put me? I remember a better one which I was closer to Egon... and I was searching for Egon as a reference to my picture... and then.... I've noticed Egon got moved to the left upper corner, and they got rid of young Jay.....

Ahhhhhhh, screaming for vengeance..... you gotta pay for such a mistake.....

Raging Jay!
August 24th, 2005 10:39 AM
J.J.Flash ...that's sad to realize that big mouth, Paco Jerk is more important than you.....

Pluked....
August 24th, 2005 10:50 AM
Zeeta I don't believe this fucker is on the montage either!
August 24th, 2005 10:53 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Wait wait wait..... lemme get this straight..... where the hell did they put me? I remember a better one which I was closer to Egon... and I was searching for Egon as a reference to my picture... and then.... I've noticed Egon got moved to the left upper corner, and they got rid of young Jay.....

Ahhhhhhh, screaming for vengeance..... you gotta pay for such a mistake.....

Raging Jay!

Are you doing heavy drugs? or heavy drinking?
August 24th, 2005 10:54 AM
Martha
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:

I need you to design my next house! I LOVE that shot. You are ORGANIZED!

Ronnie, check that shit out!

xxoo,
Martha!

PS Is there any way to still buy a shirt or is it a done deal?
August 24th, 2005 11:21 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Are you doing heavy drugs? or heavy drinking?

Nah... you know that at this time of day I'm completely sober and therefore.....all this rage comes from the deeper of my guts....
August 24th, 2005 11:26 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Nah... you know that at this time of day I'm completely sober and therefore.....all this rage comes from the deeper of my guts....

Why rage, because of what? Do you want to appear there? Just let me know, there's room for some more
August 24th, 2005 12:44 PM
egon
quote:
Zeeta wrote:
I don't believe this fucker is on the montage either!

huh?

what did i do?
August 24th, 2005 02:36 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
egon wrote:

huh?

what did i do?

Don't worry Mr. Vrugt..... Matt meant Paco....

Hey Gerardo, I think you have not got the point mister.... actually, my complain is that, there was another montage, and a clearer and better one. But, I don't know why, the montage used in the T-Shirt was another, probably an older one. The one I'm referring had telecaster proudly holding a beer.
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
August 24th, 2005 04:33 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The one in the tee-shirt and the one above ARE THE VERY SAME
August 25th, 2005 04:14 AM
Zeeta
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Don't worry Mr. Vrugt..... Matt meant Paco....

[Edited by J.J.Flash]

No I meant me!

I'm the fucker and I'm not on it! I gets an pix!
August 25th, 2005 07:14 AM
LadyJane You guys are confusing IRINA's collage with VOODOO's.

They ARE different. Irina's is more current....I'm driving JB's Benz. And yes...JJF YOU are right there, right next to egon and below tele. I have one hanging on the wall, right here, next to my PC.

LJ.
August 25th, 2005 07:32 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
You guys are confusing IRINA's collage with VOODOO's.

They ARE different. Irina's is more current....I'm driving JB's Benz. And yes...JJF YOU are right there, right next to egon and below tele. I have one hanging on the wall, right here, next to my PC.

LJ.

Dear LJ,
could you post the collage pic, I d like to print it too

cheers

JU
August 25th, 2005 07:36 AM
LadyJane Ju...I'm leaving for work...I need to surf the archives.

I bet Voodoo or Irina will produce it before I can. But if not...I'll find it for ya!!!

I printed it on photo paper and it looks GREAT!!! All of you crazies!!! It's a great addition to my Stonesian wall!!

LJ.
August 25th, 2005 07:47 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Ju...I'm leaving for work...I need to surf the archives.

I bet Voodoo or Irina will produce it before I can. But if not...I'll find it for ya!!!

I printed it on photo paper and it looks GREAT!!! All of you crazies!!! It's a great addition to my Stonesian wall!!

LJ.

thanks a lot LJ! you rule
have a nice day !
August 25th, 2005 07:49 AM
LadyJane Slots rule!!!!

HeHe

My pleasure to help, Ju!!

LJ.
August 26th, 2005 10:02 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
scope wrote:
Hey Voodoo, you can't believe how many people stopped me and admired the shirt and asked where they can get one. It was definitely a crowd pleaser! Thanks again for all your hard work on this - certainly paid off.

Wow... did they ask about the front or the back (of the tee....hehe)?? just curious
August 26th, 2005 10:14 PM
Trey Krimsin I didn't see myself in the collage either. The collage was probably done during one of my lurking phases. Another reason could be the men in white had me in the straitjacket and they wouldn't let me pose for any photos. The bastards.
August 28th, 2005 12:10 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl A 9 years old fan, Emilia posing the tee with pride

August 28th, 2005 12:13 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Oops

August 28th, 2005 12:14 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Since Stonesdoug has a Rocks Off tee, now is time to see him wearing it... I did it Doug
August 28th, 2005 12:32 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Martha wrote:
PS Is there any way to still buy a shirt or is it a done deal?

Yes, pretty soon I will post a thread to sell the reimaing tees. Apparently only Jumacfly's tee got lost. Apparently the French postmen like them... You ain't gonna believe this but Egon's tees arrived safe but not well, one had stains so probably the postman used it once

I also have doubts about She Rat's... did you get it?

August 28th, 2005 01:01 AM
time is on my side
quote:

Yes, pretty soon I will post a thread to sell the remaining tees. Apparently only Jumacfly's tee got lost. Apparently the French postmen like them... You ain't gonna believe this but Egon's tees arrived safe but not well, one had stains so probably the postman used it once

I also have doubts about She Rat's... did you get it?

Great news about the tees!!!! They appear to be a big hit worldwide and seem to be causing quite a sensation. Sorry, I missed out on the first go around. Hopefully, the U.S. postal service will not be quite as fashion conscience as the French one's appear to be.
August 28th, 2005 06:30 AM
egon shit ju, you didn't get them? fucking french pos. only
strike & steal is what they do.
August 28th, 2005 08:48 AM
Ten Thousand Motels There was never an PO box address posted that I saw where to send the "registered cash"...so I never did. But that's OK. I'll live without it.
August 28th, 2005 11:31 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl When I mentioned that PO Box I said it will be for the second sale and it has not happened yet.
August 28th, 2005 02:18 PM
scope
quote:

Wow... did they ask about the front or the back (of the tee....hehe)?? just curious

The front got some notice, but it was the back that got them curious enough to stop me and ask about it. Keith in that shirt drives them wild!
August 28th, 2005 05:01 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
When I mentioned that PO Box I said it will be for the second sale and it has not happened yet.

Oh. OK.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)