ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: He isn't pavarotti is he? Return to archive
09-02-03 09:48 AM
brussels affair He isn't pavarotti is he? Who said this and whom was he talking about? This quote is supposed to be related to the rolling stones? Does anybody know the answer?

Some say Keith said this about Mick.

09-02-03 09:59 AM
caro As far as I remember, Bill said that about Keith's first solo album.

Hey, are you guys doing some kind of contest? There's the same question two threads below...
[Edited by caro]
09-02-03 10:23 AM
brussels affair Yes. It was one of the questions in a local newspaper.

Thanks.
09-02-03 10:38 AM
caro What's the prize?

Is it money??

How do we share it???
09-02-03 11:04 AM
Gazza I think Mick said it about Keith in a Q interview a few years ago (when BTB came out - the rest of the band were asked what they thought of Keith's singing. I think this reply was Mick's, although when you look at the context of the interview, he didnt say it as meanly as it may read..)